Jump to topic:

Psychoanalyse the person above you

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 11:59:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I'm going to psychoanlyse the last person who responded to something I've made in the forums to get started, keep in mind that while this is ultimately BS, try your best to be objective.

[Removed by moderator] Moderator note: Please only post about people who have volunteered for this by posting in this thread.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 12:02:42 AM
At 9/20/2016 11:59:40 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I'm going to psychoanlyse the last person who responded to something I've made in the forums to get started, keep in mind that while this is ultimately BS, try your best to be objective.

[Content removed]

Smithereens: Has a very interesting username, implying the frequent use of violence. Seems, to my knowledge, very acutely aware of details -- though they can sometimes be misconstrued by those looking on. Though I've not communicated with him/her? much, I get the feeling he/she is quite knowledgeable on a broad array of subjects.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 12:37:57 AM
At 9/21/2016 12:02:42 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

[Content removed]

Smithereens: Has a very interesting username, implying the frequent use of violence. Seems, to my knowledge, very acutely aware of details -- though they can sometimes be misconstrued by those looking on. Though I've not communicated with him/her? much, I get the feeling he/she is quite knowledgeable on a broad array of subjects.

ColeTrain : Appears to be a fan of puns/ plays on words. Spends his free time on a debating website, so he can't possibly have much of a social life. His signature is full of quotes from other members of said debating website, implying a fair amount of involvement on the site and furthering the impression that he has no life. Seems like a pretty nice person, overall.
(I swear none of that was meant to be offensive)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:26:38 AM

[Removed by moderator] Moderator note: Please only post about people who have volunteered for this by posting in this thread.

Playing with fire, I see.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 6:44:24 AM
At 9/21/2016 3:26:38 AM, YYW wrote:

Re: the person above me -- https://en.wikipedia.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:14:08 PM
At 9/21/2016 6:44:24 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

lol
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:23:01 PM

RE, FT: https://en.wikipedia.org...

All in good fun, sport.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:31:25 PM

Smithers: https://en.wikipedia.org...
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:20:11 PM

Whoa, lol. I've never seen something get removed like that.
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:44:36 PM
At 9/21/2016 3:20:11 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Smithers more or less made an attack thread, which was highly improper, and here and now has made the very same mistake once again.

Truth be told, I shouldn't have responded to the post at all and just allowed it to be deleted.

Sometimes I can't resist the bait... perhaps I should learn better self control.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:48:05 PM
At 9/21/2016 3:44:36 PM, YYW wrote:

Smithers more or less made an attack thread, which was highly improper, and here and now has made the very same mistake once again.

Truth be told, I shouldn't have responded to the post at all and just allowed it to be deleted.

Sometimes I can't resist the bait... perhaps I should learn better self control.

Haha, okay. I tried not to attack anyone when I did it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 4:04:12 PM
At 9/21/2016 3:48:05 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Yes and that's good, but it's also decidedly inconsistent with this thread's purpose.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 4:06:57 PM
At 9/21/2016 4:04:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/21/2016 3:48:05 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Yes and that's good, but it's also decidedly inconsistent with this thread's purpose.

I suppose I didn't realize the purpose of the thread was to attack people. Oh well. :P
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 4:41:09 PM
At 9/21/2016 1:23:01 PM, YYW wrote:

All in good fun, sport.

Lmao.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 4:50:12 PM
At 9/21/2016 4:41:09 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

All in good fun, sport.

Lmao.

Indeed... As a comedic aside, Smithers thinks that you think I'm just the worst person in the world and that we're not friends.... Smithers interpreted your comment to be indicative of your general disdain for me.

I found this hilarious, namely, because you're one of my favorite members on the site, and we've been friends for like forever.... even if you can be a twat sometimes haha
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:33:29 PM
At 9/21/2016 4:50:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/21/2016 4:41:09 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

All in good fun, sport.

Lmao.

Indeed... As a comedic aside, Smithers thinks that you think I'm just the worst person in the world and that we're not friends.... Smithers interpreted your comment to be indicative of your general disdain for me.

On the contrary, you are one of my favorite members.

I found this hilarious, namely, because you're one of my favorite members on the site, and we've been friends for like forever.... even if you can be a twat sometimes haha

Lol yeah. It was obviously in good fun, and I'm glad you took it that way.