Total Posts:118|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:47:28 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Missmozart asked me to cough some things off, and for this, First of all, Missmozart told to tell about my age. I am actually ELEVEN years old. Not 15. Okay, this might be surprising, but it's actually true. I know that Airmax the a$$ hole will ban me for this, and I don't actually care if he does. At least I've tried my best in the site. Glad I said this. Now, possibly, bye bye DDO, or hello DDO, whatever.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:50:32 PM
No one should see this, especially Airmax.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:50:52 PM
At 9/23/2016 6:47:28 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Missmozart asked me to cough some things off, and for this, First of all, Missmozart told to tell about my age. I am actually ELEVEN years old. Not 15. Okay, this might be surprising, but it's actually true. I know that Airmax the a$$ hole will ban me for this, and I don't actually care if he does. At least I've tried my best in the site. Glad I said this. Now, possibly, bye bye DDO, or hello DDO, whatever.

Fire, I actually think DDO wouldn't be DDO without you. You're such a cute, adorable and sweet little kid whom everyone is always fond of. For such a young age, you are incredibly intelligent and I commend you on all of your efforts here. When I was your age, I barely knew what a debate was. I'm sure everyone will take this news very well. Well done for being so courageous to say it :)
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:54:50 PM
You know Fire, I am actually extremely proud of you :D

Also, I highly doubt Airmax will ban you so you don't need to be worried.
"Bonjour" -Feu

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:54:54 PM
At 9/23/2016 6:50:52 PM, missmozart wrote:

Fire, I actually think DDO wouldn't be DDO without you.

It would.

You're such a cute, adorable and sweet little kid whom everyone is always fond of.

Not everyone

For such a young age, you are incredibly intelligent and I commend you on all of your efforts here. When I was your age, I barely knew what a debate was. I'm sure everyone will take this news very well. Well done for being so courageous to say it :)

"When I was your age, I barely knew what a debate was."

Seriously?

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:56:27 PM
At 9/23/2016 6:54:50 PM, missmozart wrote:
You know Fire, I am actually extremely proud of you :D

Also, I highly doubt Airmax will ban you so you don't need to be worried.

nup

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 6:58:12 PM
At 9/23/2016 6:54:54 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 9/23/2016 6:50:52 PM, missmozart wrote:
I actually think DDO wouldn't be DDO without you.

It would.

You're such a cute, adorable and sweet little kid whom everyone is always fond of.

Not everyone

That's because everybody thought you were 15 and for a 15 year old, you are pretty immature. However, for an eleven year old, you are definitely extremely intelligent and understanding.

For such a young age, you are incredibly intelligent and I commend you on all of your efforts here. When I was your age, I barely knew what a debate was. I'm sure everyone will take this news very well. Well done for being so courageous to say it :)

"When I was your age, I barely knew what a debate was."

Seriously?

Slight exaggeration. At that age, I was only doing informal team primary school debates. They lasted about twenty minutes and everyone always 'drew'.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:00:19 PM

Why would you get banned for lying about your age? So many members have done it.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:01:05 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:00:19 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Why would you get banned for lying about your age? So many members have done it.

Exactly. Not to mention people who pretend they're 100 years old.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:02:40 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:01:05 PM, missmozart wrote:

Lol, and to be honest fire, I think most people knew you were younger than 15, and probably around eleven. No need to get all worried about it :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:09:43 PM

Just what is the minimum age on DDO anyway?

As I'm sure you already know there was a rumor about you being that young, and I often joked about it myself, but the real truth is that I didn't actually think it was true. Don't get me wrong it is obvious in the way you talk that you are young, but I never really did believe the age on your profile was wrong.

You may not be a genius, but you're not dumb. You know, for your age. (Okay... I don't give serious complements out that often so I'm not good at it, just know this is one)
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:22:46 PM

but 13 is max

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:23:45 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:09:43 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

Just what is the minimum age on DDO anyway?

As I'm sure you already know there was a rumor about you being that young, and I often joked about it myself, but the real truth is that I didn't actually think it was true. Don't get me wrong it is obvious in the way you talk that you are young, but I never really did believe the age on your profile was wrong.

You may not be a genius, but you're not dumb. You know, for your age. (Okay... I don't give serious complements out that often so I'm not good at it, just know this is one)

Thanks

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:24:52 PM
I don't think that this is a surprise to anyone.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:25:35 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:24:52 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
I don't think that this is a surprise to anyone.

oh

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:26:13 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:22:46 PM, fire_wings wrote:

but 13 is max

Lemme ask you something: How many people play games that they're too young for? A lot. I remember playing games that were for kids 13+ when I was 10, M games for people 17+ when I was 12. No one really cares to enforce it, and I highly doubt Max will do anything about it. You'll be "old enough" soon enough, and the age requirement is more of a "registration" thing. It's not a rule that you'll get in trouble for later.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:26:45 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, Vaarka wrote:

but 13 is max

Lemme ask you something: How many people play games that they're too young for? A lot. I remember playing games that were for kids 13+ when I was 10, M games for people 17+ when I was 12. No one really cares to enforce it, and I highly doubt Max will do anything about it. You'll be "old enough" soon enough, and the age requirement is more of a "registration" thing. It's not a rule that you'll get in trouble for later.

I was 10 less than 20 days ago.

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:28:02 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about being banned lol.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:29:59 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:28:02 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

Airmax is just the person who would

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:32:54 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:01:05 PM, missmozart wrote:

but that's different.

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:34:06 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:29:59 PM, fire_wings wrote:

You'll understand when you get older mate. For now just take my word on it...

...On second thought, take Vaarkas word on it. Just in case. 0=^]

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:35:10 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:26:45 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 9/23/2016 7:26:13 PM, Vaarka wrote:

but 13 is max

I was 10 less than 20 days ago.

I'd still be *VERY* surprised if Max actually did anything about it. I remember going on to some browser game that required you to be 13, and I said I was 13, but was really 11, and I even said that in-game. No one cared. It's more of a "you need to say you're this old", but you don't actually have to be that old.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:35:26 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:34:06 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

You'll understand when you get older mate. For now just take my word on it...

...On second thought, take Vaarkas word on it. Just in case. 0=^]

okay

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:36:46 PM

No he's not XD
He may joke like he is, but he's not.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:37:19 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:36:46 PM, Vaarka wrote:

No he's not XD

he might.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:37:52 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:37:19 PM, fire_wings wrote:

No he's not XD

he might.

Don't worry your firey little wings off about it ;3

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:38:29 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:37:52 PM, Vaarka wrote:

No he's not XD

he might.

lol. What's "Vaarka?"

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:38:55 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:37:52 PM, Vaarka wrote:

No he's not XD

he might.

"Bonjour" -Feu

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:53:03 PM

That explains so many things.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2016 7:56:04 PM
At 9/23/2016 7:53:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

That explains so many things.

good