Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Listen.

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 11:20:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This video is Paul Washer preaching, listen to it, listen to what he is saying, for what he is saying is logically. Your only problem is that you don't understand the context in which he is speaking in! That's your problem! #!
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2011 11:21:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/12/2011 11:20:43 PM, GodSands wrote:
This video is Paul Washer preaching, listen to it, listen to what he is saying, for what he is saying is logical. Your only problem is that you don't understand the context in which he is speaking in! That's your problem! #!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 1:19:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
He fully vindicates my religious position. Thank you.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 10:04:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Can we please not turn the personal section into a second religious section? I know that religion is deeply personal, however I don't want another section to avoid.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 11:34:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/13/2011 10:04:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
Can we please not turn the personal section into a second religious section? I know that religion is deeply personal, however I don't want another section to avoid.

Hahahaha!!!! I agree.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 11:36:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/13/2011 10:04:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
Can we please not turn the personal section into a second religious section? I know that religion is deeply personal, however I don't want another section to avoid.

Godsands has never been one to really pay attention to the correct forum for posting.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 11:37:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/13/2011 11:36:15 AM, innomen wrote:
At 1/13/2011 10:04:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
Can we please not turn the personal section into a second religious section? I know that religion is deeply personal, however I don't want another section to avoid.

Godsands has never been one to really pay attention to the correct forum for posting.

Most of his nonsense appears in the education forum for some reason.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 11:42:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/13/2011 11:37:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/13/2011 11:36:15 AM, innomen wrote:
At 1/13/2011 10:04:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
Can we please not turn the personal section into a second religious section? I know that religion is deeply personal, however I don't want another section to avoid.

Godsands has never been one to really pay attention to the correct forum for posting.

Most of his nonsense appears in the education forum for some reason.

With all the additional forums, the target's even more difficult to hit.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 11:48:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/13/2011 11:42:30 AM, innomen wrote:
At 1/13/2011 11:37:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/13/2011 11:36:15 AM, innomen wrote:
At 1/13/2011 10:04:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
Can we please not turn the personal section into a second religious section? I know that religion is deeply personal, however I don't want another section to avoid.

Godsands has never been one to really pay attention to the correct forum for posting.

Most of his nonsense appears in the education forum for some reason.

With all the additional forums, the target's even more difficult to hit.

(Laughing with small tear in the eye)