Jump to topic:

What you think vs. what you believe

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2016 5:03:29 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Like if you hate yourself for not being able to accomplish something but know you tried your best.

What you think versus what you believe. I think it has a significant influence on phychology.

I think i am a complete idiot but know i'm not THAT much of a creep.

What are some things you think versus what you believe?
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 5:20:05 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/24/2016 5:03:29 PM, Perussi wrote:
Like if you hate yourself for not being able to accomplish something but know you tried your best.

What you think versus what you believe. I think it has a significant influence on phychology.

I think i am a complete idiot but know i'm not THAT much of a creep.

What are some things you think versus what you believe?

I believe I think too much. I think too much because I believe in everything. I believe what you believe, because you believe it to be true. The multiverse. If you can think it, it exists somewhere within the cosmic carnival Universe. With realms inside realms, it takes 11 dimensions to make a total of 9 dimensions. The Milky Way. One way to show the existence of the 9 dimensions, is to look outward and see the 9 planets of our solar system. Earth. The 3rd rock from the Sun. Coincidence? No. we live in the third dimension, thus Earth is the third rock from the Sun. Yep. Cool stuff. Right? Ever been to another dimension? Or, how about flying in a really big spaceship? Yeah. Beam me up Scotty. Like literally. That's how I do it. I just beam my consciousness up out of my body and land flat inside a new avatar sitting inside my closet, on my spaceship. The gas is a bit of nag, so I don't really go anywhere. But it's cool to brag. So what you ridin?
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2016 4:50:00 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Burp

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."

-same dude as above....-
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2016 5:30:20 AM
I think I am intelligent, but believe I am mentally retarded and people are just too nice to tell me?

I think my words and actions matter, but believe that people would have to be an idiot to value the words and actions of somebody with no value. For example if I say something to hurt somebody's feelings, a part of me feels bad for hurting them, but another part of them looks at them as idiots for putting value in anything a worthless human being will say.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2016 11:58:02 PM
I don't understand the distinction you're making between thinking and believing. When I say, "I believe such & such," I mean the same thing as if I had said, "I think such & such is the case." So for me, "I believe. . ." means the same thing as, "I think. . ."

What do you mean by these two phrases?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 12:00:01 AM
At 10/17/2016 11:58:02 PM, philochristos wrote:
I don't understand the distinction you're making between thinking and believing. When I say, "I believe such & such," I mean the same thing as if I had said, "I think such & such is the case." So for me, "I believe. . ." means the same thing as, "I think. . ."

What do you mean by these two phrases?

Some bully telling you sou suck everyday vs you believe you do not.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-