Jump to topic:

Need inspiration?

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 12:33:34 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I have a way with words and can easily strike your heart. Let me strike a flame. What do you need inspiration for?
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 12:34:52 AM
At 9/27/2016 12:33:34 AM, Perussi wrote:
I have a way with words and can easily strike your heart. Let me strike a flame. What do you need inspiration for?

To do my homework
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 12:38:01 AM
At 9/27/2016 12:34:52 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To do my homework

This one is easy. I only need one word.

McDonalds.

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."

-same dude as above....-
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 12:39:34 AM
At 9/27/2016 12:38:01 AM, Perussi wrote:

To do my homework

This one is easy. I only need one word.

McDonalds.

Dude I can't stop writing my essay, and doing math homework.... It's like my body has shifted into a mode where I must finish my homework within the next ten minutes, so I can have rational free time...I'm even typing this with my foot, and writing out an extensive email to my teacher with the other...

Thank you...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:22:39 AM

To do my homework

Haha, same. I have four major projects due in the next two weeks and two tests tomorrow and for some reason I'm on DDO instead of working on any of them.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:29:52 AM
At 9/27/2016 1:22:39 AM, Godgirl wrote:

To do my homework

Haha, same. I have four major projects due in the next two weeks and two tests tomorrow and for some reason I'm on DDO instead of working on any of them.
In all honesty, I have an AP test tomorrow, math, english, a quiz, and some other assignments. I've so far successfully done 2 math problems since I first posted in this thread.

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:39:37 AM
At 9/27/2016 1:29:52 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To do my homework

In all honesty, I have an AP test tomorrow, math, english, a quiz, and some other assignments.
Yikes
I've so far successfully done 2 math problems since I first posted in this thread.
Uh, congratulations? Lol.
I finished my math homework (yay!), so I should probably be working on a book report, a history project (do you know how hard it is to write 1200 words on a freaking calendar?), another history project, a biology project, or a proposal for the Google science fair (also for biology.) Or I could study for one of the tests I have to take tomorrow. Oh, and I need to read a chapter of the Call of the Wild tonight.
But I'm not doing any of that stuff, because yay procrastination!
Lol, I just realized that you probably don't care about any of what I just said, but whatever.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:45:46 AM
At 9/27/2016 1:39:37 AM, Godgirl wrote:

To do my homework

In all honesty, I have an AP test tomorrow, math, english, a quiz, and some other assignments.
Yikes
I've so far successfully done 2 math problems since I first posted in this thread.
I finished my math homework (yay!), so I should probably be working on a book report, a history project (do you know how hard it is to write 1200 words on a freaking calendar?), another history project, a biology project, or a proposal for the Google science fair (also for biology.) Or I could study for one of the tests I have to take tomorrow. Oh, and I need to read a chapter of the Call of the Wild tonight.
I have to read 4 chapters of The Grapes of Wrath by tomorrow.
Lol, I just realized that you probably don't care about any of what I just said, but whatever.

lol

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:52:39 AM
At 9/27/2016 1:45:46 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol
I tend to do that a lot. I'm not stopping, by the way.

I'm dying of stress, but the worst thing is, I'm only in my freshman year, and I'm told it just gets worse. Tell me honestly, Vaarka, will I survive high school? Because right now, I think the answer is no.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:55:31 AM
At 9/27/2016 1:52:39 AM, Godgirl wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

I'm dying of stress, but the worst thing is, I'm only in my freshman year, and I'm told it just gets worse. Tell me honestly, Vaarka, will I survive high school? Because right now, I think the answer is no.

You can easily survive, though it depends on how you schedule yourself. You should plan accordingly to academics/athletics, and work around it so you finish efficiently, and still have some free time to enjoy yourself.

Or you could do what I did, which was lose all motivation to really push myself, procrastinate, and became so care-free that an F in math class receives nothing more than a "well dang it" from me.

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:58:29 AM
At 9/27/2016 1:55:31 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

You can easily survive, though it depends on how you schedule yourself. You should plan accordingly to academics/athletics, and work around it so you finish efficiently, and still have some free time to enjoy yourself.

Or you could do what I did, which was lose all motivation to really push myself, procrastinate, and became so care-free that an F in math class receives nothing more than a "well dang it" from me.

I don't like either of those options.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:59:46 AM
At 9/27/2016 1:58:29 AM, Godgirl wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

One is guaranteed to help you keep your schoolwork in control, as well as enjoy free time, but does little to relieve stress. The other is guaranteed to keep the stress off of you from school, as well as enjoy free time, but does little to keep your schoolwork in control.

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 2:01:38 AM
At 9/27/2016 1:59:46 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

One is guaranteed to help you keep your schoolwork in control, as well as enjoy free time, but does little to relieve stress. The other is guaranteed to keep the stress off of you from school, as well as enjoy free time, but does little to keep your schoolwork in control.

So there's no actual good option?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 2:03:28 AM
At 9/27/2016 2:01:38 AM, Godgirl wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

Well you can also go through the middle ground, which is to keep your schoolwork in control, but in a way that is stress free, however I've never been able to quite understand how that realm works, so you'll have to ask someone else. Sure, I've been there, but I've got little knowledge on it's capabilities.

And there are other options, and you can figure them out. Just be glad that you'll survive.

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 2:09:27 AM
At 9/27/2016 2:03:28 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

Well you can also go through the middle ground, which is to keep your schoolwork in control, but in a way that is stress free, however I've never been able to quite understand how that realm works, so you'll have to ask someone else. Sure, I've been there, but I've got little knowledge on it's capabilities.
Yeah, I've never actually met a person who could do that.
And there are other options, and you can figure them out. Just be glad that you'll survive.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I kind of want to go back to middle school. So much less stressful.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 2:10:48 AM
At 9/27/2016 2:09:27 AM, Godgirl wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I kind of want to go back to middle school. So much less stressful.

*hugs* you'll make it, I promise. It's really not THAT bad.

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 2:14:37 AM
At 9/27/2016 2:10:48 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

Thanks.
But I'm still pretty sure AP bio is going to kill me.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 2:15:25 AM
At 9/27/2016 2:14:37 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 9/27/2016 2:10:48 AM, Vaarka wrote:

To do my homework

Yikes
Wow, good luck.

lol

Thanks.
But I'm still pretty sure AP bio is going to kill me.

Lol

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 3:35:20 AM

To do my homework

In all honesty, I have an AP test tomorrow, math, english, a quiz, and some other assignments. I've so far successfully done 2 math problems since I first posted in this thread.

MCDONALD, THINK ABOUT IT AND BE SCARED.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-