Jump to topic:

Hottest lovers ethnically

ALVARADO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:09:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Opinion on this. I think Latinos are the hottest in bed (but i am very biased in this), whereas the worst would be the Germans, and Europeans in general are pretty terrible. Americans can be pretty good, but not as wild Latinos. Asians and blacks i don't have any experience.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:10:25 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:09:55 PM, ALVARADO wrote:
Opinion on this. I think Latinos are the hottest in bed (but i am very biased in this), whereas the worst would be the Germans, and Europeans in general are pretty terrible. Americans can be pretty good, but not as wild Latinos. Asians and blacks i don't have any experience.

inb4 Ann Hasle
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:14:13 PM
Have you gathered large enough samples from each demographic to reach these conclusions conclusively(over 9,000)?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ALVARADO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:15:48 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:14:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Have you gathered large enough samples from each demographic to reach these conclusions conclusively(over 9,000)?

Insufficient, hence the thread. I could do it the other way i suppose though.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:25:48 PM
Honestly, I don't think there is any correlation between ethnicity and being good in bed. It's a skill, not a trait.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
ALVARADO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:31:21 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:25:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Honestly, I don't think there is any correlation between ethnicity and being good in bed. It's a skill, not a trait.

It could easily be connected to culturally embedded traits. Certain cultures have accepted norms of aggressive behavior, or greater romantic tendencies. I would expect an Italian to pinch a girl's butt more than i would an Englishman.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:35:29 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:31:21 PM, ALVARADO wrote:

It could easily be connected to culturally embedded traits. Certain cultures have accepted norms of aggressive behavior, or greater romantic tendencies. I would expect an Italian to pinch a girl's butt more than i would an Englishman.

This is true, to an extent.

I have enjoyed a great variety, though.

My favorites were Filipino, Japanese, Puerto Rican, Vietnamese, Black, and Russian.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:41:27 PM
Opinion on this. I think Latinos are the hottest in bed (but i am very biased in this), whereas the worst would be the Germans, and Europeans in general are pretty terrible. Americans can be pretty good, but not as wild Latinos. Asians and blacks i don't have any experience.:

Races don't equal great/poor lovers, people do. I've been with latina women who are demons in the sack, and another one (super hot, Panamanian) who was.... TERRIBLE. I mean, awful.

It can go either way, race has nothing to do with it.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:42:32 PM
Honestly, I don't think there is any correlation between ethnicity and being good in bed. It's a skill, not a trait.:

OMG... My heart just skipped a beat... I agree with Geo.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:45:54 PM
I have excellent experiences with Korean women. They are aggressive and subordinate simultaneously. I would definitely have to go with Columbian women as a close second. This is all personal preference, I guess.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:46:33 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:41:27 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Opinion on this. I think Latinos are the hottest in bed (but i am very biased in this), whereas the worst would be the Germans, and Europeans in general are pretty terrible. Americans can be pretty good, but not as wild Latinos. Asians and blacks i don't have any experience.:

Races don't equal great/poor lovers, people do. I've been with latina women who are demons in the sack, and another one (super hot, Panamanian) who was.... TERRIBLE. I mean, awful.

It can go either way, race has nothing to do with it.

This is only partially true.

His assertion that Europeans are terrible lovers is simply retardulous to me.

I would, in fact, assume that Europeans on average are better lovers than say, Americans, for example, because they're less Puritainistic, generally speaking.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I've experienced some top-notch performances from American women. Of course. But, Europeans are just open to more, generally speaking.

So, although you couldn't really determine whether someone is a good or bad lover with any degree of accuracy based on his or her... er, culture, I think would be a better description... you could likely still determine a general standard deviation in which that person would fall.

Another example is that I'm inclined to believe that a Cali girl would be more fun than one from Las Vegas.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:52:11 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:35:29 PM, Ren wrote:

My favorites were Filipino, Japanese, Puerto Rican, Vietnamese, Black, and Russian.

OMG, ARE YOU IMPLYING THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RACES???? Wow, I am like in total shock. Clearly, we need affirmative action to remedy this. Women should be required to sleep with 9 white men for every black man they're with. That way the demographics are represented proportionately. The fact that you're opposed to this means that you're a racist bigot. I'm reporting you to Jesse Jackson and the NAACP.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 2:55:47 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:46:33 PM, Ren wrote:
Another example is that I'm inclined to believe that a Cali girl would be more fun than one from Las Vegas.

Why you hatin on my city?

Btw, a lot of the girls in Vegas are from Cali anyways.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:03:32 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:52:11 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 1/13/2011 2:35:29 PM, Ren wrote:

OMG, ARE YOU IMPLYING THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RACES???? Wow, I am like in total shock. Clearly, we need affirmative action to remedy this. Women should be required to sleep with 9 white men for every black man they're with. That way the demographics are represented proportionately. The fact that you're opposed to this means that you're a racist bigot. I'm reporting you to Jesse Jackson and the NAACP.

1. Imply that there's a difference between "races?" How ignorant--of course there's a difference between "races." "Race" is a cultural distinction. It's not a very meaningful one, particularly in reference to the economy and society in general, unless you're referring to society's preoccupation with it.

2. I don't understand your correlation with Affirmative Action. Are you suggesting that the legislation that ensures that someone's employment is not compromised by their demographic or beliefs, which enables people to sue in the event of a suspected prejudice and nothing more, is somehow related to particularity in female promiscuity and that moron Jessie Jackson?

3. The distinctions I make are actually nationalistic, not ethnic. The only one that could be considered ethnic is "black," but that's because I've been with some beautiful black women that have given me a good time, and they certainly subscribe to a culture that differs from other social classes in American society.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:04:51 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:55:47 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Lol, I spent like, five, six years there, and I have to admit; I didn't enjoy it. :(

No offense, though. There were indeed a couple of gems, but they were far rarer than what I've encountered elsewhere.

Indeed, that contributes to my perspective.

Man, have you ever been to California?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:09:42 PM
At 1/13/2011 3:04:51 PM, Ren wrote:

Lol, I spent like, five, six years there, and I have to admit; I didn't enjoy it. :(

Why not?

No offense, though. There were indeed a couple of gems, but they were far rarer than what I've encountered elsewhere.

Many times, northern and southern Cali. My moms side of the family lives in So Cal.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:13:00 PM
At 1/13/2011 3:09:42 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/13/2011 3:04:51 PM, Ren wrote:

Why not?

I guess, the best way that I can describe it is that people have a small-town mentality in a rapidly-growing, highly diverse metropolitan environment. It makes for a stunted town that is completely disorganized, closed-minded, slow--it's absurd. No public transportation, no real amusement parks, no decent museums, garbage school system... I mean... you can't even drive down the street without it turning into a completely different street facing a different direction.

Many times, northern and southern Cali. My moms side of the family lives in So Cal.

So, then you know!

Man, I love the East Coast, but those girls out in Cali are excellent.
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:18:30 PM
Wow, Ren. At first I thought you opposed sexual affirmative action because you're a racist, but now it's become clear that you're just ignorant. I am laughing so hard at your stupidity, dude.

Anyway, later man. I gotta go blaze one, pick up my check at the welfare office, take more cool, edgy, black and white pictures of myself with my shirt off, then cry myself to sleep over a bottle of cheap wine.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:22:58 PM
I carried this study a couple years back for a paper I had to write in school with a similar subject nature. I have studied this extensively by walking up to the most sensual looking individuals of different ethnicities on the street and shredding on the guitar with my shlong in their face. I have sampled well over 9,000 ladies of the ni- I mean lovers of varying ethnicities, so I feel I am pretty knowledgeable on this subject.

The award for best ethnic lovin goes to thai women. Especially when you have a lot of monopoly money. They can't tell the difference.

Middle aged white men rank the worst. Won't even diddle your balls, what a jip.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 3:59:30 PM
By the way, I wouldn't recommend doing this experiment, I have green d!ck now.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 4:20:57 PM
So, although you couldn't really determine whether someone is a good or bad lover with any degree of accuracy based on his or her... er, culture, I think would be a better description... you could likely still determine a general standard deviation in which that person would fall.:

I don't even think you could get a standard deviation, because what constitutes a good lover is as subjective as saying "strawberry ice cream tastes the best." It's a preference based on personal opinion. Secondly, you'd have to have a huge pool of test subjects to test the theory (While we're on the subject, I'll be a willing volunteer in the name of science!!!)

Lastly, the whole "puritanical" thing is simply a perception. Even supposing you could quantify it, there's no evidence to suggest that puritanical men and women can't get down and dirty. They simply have different social mores that restrict the sexual activity they can enjoy. It isn't a consignment to a life of boring sex.

Another example is that I'm inclined to believe that a Cali girl would be more fun than one from Las Vegas.:

Anecdote.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 4:24:55 PM
At 1/13/2011 3:18:30 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
Wow, Ren. At first I thought you opposed sexual affirmative action because you're a racist, but now it's become clear that you're just ignorant. I am laughing so hard at your stupidity, dude.

Anyway, later man. I gotta go blaze one, pick up my check at the welfare office, take more cool, edgy, black and white pictures of myself with my shirt off, then cry myself to sleep over a bottle of cheap wine.:

Haha!
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 4:27:29 PM

Is this insinuating that Ethnicity is based upon country of origin?
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 5:03:23 PM

Anyway, later man. I gotta go blaze one, pick up my check at the welfare office, take more cool, edgy, black and white pictures of myself with my shirt off, then cry myself to sleep over a bottle of cheap wine.

Hahahaha!!!!
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 5:25:48 PM

I'm feeling a little gracious right now, so I think I'll make your day.

Let me tell you how I responded when I read that.

At first, I totally didn't get it, because you're so incredibly clever that the little syllogistic reference in your sarcastic post was completely lost to me. Then, after a ridiculous consumption of glucose I can hardly afford to consume by thinking entirely too hard, it finally dawned on me that you were actually ingeniously referring to that Affirmative Action thread.

At this point, I was emotionally stricken with grief and remorse, because you clearly understood my argument so well, that you were able to align it so precisely with something so seemingly irrelevant with your infallibly impressive wit, whereby you illustrated so clearly that I made no argument at all, and had no idea what I was talking about.

Then, I was terrified with how immaculately you read my very character, describing my daily activities with such astounding accuracy that I became slightly paranoid for a time, and I could barely type at all.

Once I finally calmed down, wiped my eyes, and blew my nose, I took a deep breath and, after drinking more cheap wine and smoking another cigarette of God-knows-what, logged back onto here to face my fears and finally approach the incomprehensibly terrifying and boundlessly interesting and important entity in my life that is J.Kenyon.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 5:32:59 PM
At 1/13/2011 4:20:57 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I don't even think you could get a standard deviation, because what constitutes a good lover is as subjective as saying "strawberry ice cream tastes the best." It's a preference based on personal opinion. Secondly, you'd have to have a huge pool of test subjects to test the theory (While we're on the subject, I'll be a willing volunteer in the name of science!!!)

That's not entirely true. Whereas that applies to certain pathological inclinations, such as fetishes, it isn't true generally speaking.

In other words, although toes will float some dude's boat, there are girls are there that will rock their world with socks on. This is fact, because the mechanics that apply to sex aren't actually that subjective.

Lastly, the whole "puritanical" thing is simply a perception. Even supposing you could quantify it, there's no evidence to suggest that puritanical men and women can't get down and dirty. They simply have different social mores that restrict the sexual activity they can enjoy. It isn't a consignment to a life of boring sex.

Ugh. God, I don't feel like explaining why this is false.

Puritans are, among other things, misogynistic. You're really not going to get the best out of a woman if you attempt to demean her. I'm going to leave it at that.

Another example is that I'm inclined to believe that a Cali girl would be more fun than one from Las Vegas.:

Anecdote.

Would it matter? A single example isn't enough to prove a generality anyway, now is it?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2011 6:16:44 PM
In other words, although toes will float some dude's boat, there are girls are there that will rock their world with socks on. This is fact, because the mechanics that apply to sex aren't actually that subjective.:

It is subjective because it deals with preferences. Some girls like to be finger blasted, some like you to eat them out, some like it from behind, some like to be in control, others like you in control, some like it soft, some like it rough, some want their hair to be pulled, some will donkey kick you if you do that sh*t... To each their own. And with all of them they like it done a certain way that requires their lover to be attentive to their needs.

Bottom line: There is no race or ethnicity that f*cks better than another. There is only people who have natural skills or they don't, or they are either compatible with specific lovers or they aren't. Totally subjective.

Puritans are, among other things, misogynistic. You're really not going to get the best out of a woman if you attempt to demean her. I'm going to leave it at that.:

Misogynistic =/= demeaning. I know puritanical men who treat their women with the utmost respect, but expect a woman to know that the man is the "head of the household." It also doesn't mean they don't know how to f*ck. One has nothing to do with the other.

Anecdote.

Would it matter? A single example isn't enough to prove a generality anyway, now is it?:

And that's my point.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 11:51:34 AM
At 1/13/2011 6:16:44 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
It is subjective because it deals with preferences. Some girls like to be finger blasted, some like you to eat them out, some like it from behind, some like to be in control, others like you in control, some like it soft, some like it rough, some want their hair to be pulled, some will donkey kick you if you do that sh*t... To each their own. And with all of them they like it done a certain way that requires their lover to be attentive to their needs.

So, are you saying that there is no existent standard approach that would render someone better in bed?

Bottom line: There is no race or ethnicity that f*cks better than another. There is only people who have natural skills or they don't, or they are either compatible with specific lovers or they aren't. Totally subjective.

I mean, I wasn't saying that there are concrete, clear distinctions. This guy was asking for opinions. I mean, just check out his tone. He expected everyone to be like, "but Puerto Ricans have that @ss..." "...word, but white girls tend to have bigger tits..." etc, etc. It didn't seem as though he wanted an ethnography class.

But, my point was that it isn't entirely subjective. A girl who grew up in a small town simply has a far greater likelihood to so much as be ignorant of the things a to which a girl that grows up in a big city would be privy, for example. That would be just fine for some dudes, but others want a fuller spectrum of sexuality from a girl. I'm not saying she needs to be promiscuous, but it would help if she were familiar with her g-spot so she doesn't look at you funny when you stick your whole entire finger in and feel around the bottom of her pelvis.

Misogynistic =/= demeaning.

Wat?

I know puritanical men who treat their women with the utmost respect, but expect a woman to know that the man is the "head of the household." It also doesn't mean they don't know how to f*ck. One has nothing to do with the other.

Anecdote.

Would it matter? A single example isn't enough to prove a generality anyway, now is it?:

And that's my point.

Well, yeah.

So, are you telling me that a girl from Utah is every bit as likely to be as fun as a girl from Paris?

How about a girl from Reno as opposed to a girl from Ukraine?

Think about this, now.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 12:13:33 PM
At 1/13/2011 2:45:54 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
I have excellent experiences with Korean women. They are aggressive and subordinate simultaneously.

That's true - in my experience, Korean girls are the best in bed by a long way - also they have nipples like chapel pegs because their mothers tweak them every day from an early age.

I don't know about Colombian girls, the only South American girls I've had were Brazilian: it's true they are very passionate but they are also quite feisty in day-to-day life which can be tiresome.

Turkish and Iranian girls can be good too even though being Muslims, they will generally have had little or no sexual experience. Obviously, though, you normally have to put a lot of effort into the relationship (and spend a few quid) before they agree to have sex.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2011 12:21:50 PM
If you're going to go by stereotype, then the French, Italians, and Russians are most experienced in this department.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.