Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Any recent (or not so recent) funny stories?

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 11:19:41 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I'm bored as hell, no one is making interesting threads (that I haven't already posted in), the personal forum is filled to the brim with AMAs (which I'll probably join when I hit 6k posts). It's boring XP

So, to spice things up, and hopefully get people posting again so I can be not as bored, please share any recent funny stories. No one has really told many stories recently, so why not? I'll even share one.

--

idk if I've told the "your hair smells nice" story, so I'll share it in case I haven't. Last year, in chemistry, we were working on stoichiometry or something, and I wanted to ask for some help, so I call the teacher over to ask for help (whom I will refer to as J-bom). I ask her to help me with a problem, and she leans over to help me. Upon doing this, her hair kinda swayed as you'd expect, and it hit me in the face. I was met with the aroma of her hair, which basically smelled like I guess the average shampoo women use.

Anyway, she explains a step, and I've been sitting there in silence for about 10 seconds now (after being hit with hair), and J-bom looks at me and says "Does that make sense?". Instead of answering something normal, like yes or no, I said "Your hair smells nice" in a really monotone and awkward voice. It just randomly slipped out. J-bom just looks at me, laughs, and I apparently made her feel both awkward and uncomfortable at the same time (but she's used to my weirdness, so I guess she got over it). Myself and the friends who were at my table still make jokes about it.

Now, yesterday, a few teachers had a number we could text questions to, and there were 5 teachers who would answer them (the usually more funny teachers). I saw J-bom sitting down a couple feet away, and texted "Do you think Mrs. [J-bom]'s hair smells nice?"

The teachers read it out loud.

J-bom basically did a half laugh, half groan.

I just laughed.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 2:01:18 AM
At 9/29/2016 11:19:41 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I'm bored as hell, no one is making interesting threads (that I haven't already posted in), the personal forum is filled to the brim with AMAs (which I'll probably join when I hit 6k posts). It's boring XP

So, to spice things up, and hopefully get people posting again so I can be not as bored, please share any recent funny stories. No one has really told many stories recently, so why not? I'll even share one.

--

idk if I've told the "your hair smells nice" story, so I'll share it in case I haven't. Last year, in chemistry, we were working on stoichiometry or something, and I wanted to ask for some help, so I call the teacher over to ask for help (whom I will refer to as J-bom). I ask her to help me with a problem, and she leans over to help me. Upon doing this, her hair kinda swayed as you'd expect, and it hit me in the face. I was met with the aroma of her hair, which basically smelled like I guess the average shampoo women use.

Anyway, she explains a step, and I've been sitting there in silence for about 10 seconds now (after being hit with hair), and J-bom looks at me and says "Does that make sense?". Instead of answering something normal, like yes or no, I said "Your hair smells nice" in a really monotone and awkward voice. It just randomly slipped out. J-bom just looks at me, laughs, and I apparently made her feel both awkward and uncomfortable at the same time (but she's used to my weirdness, so I guess she got over it). Myself and the friends who were at my table still make jokes about it.

Now, yesterday, a few teachers had a number we could text questions to, and there were 5 teachers who would answer them (the usually more funny teachers). I saw J-bom sitting down a couple feet away, and texted "Do you think Mrs. [J-bom]'s hair smells nice?"

I just laughed.

About a week ago in Spanish, we were doing warm up questions, and one of the questions was "cuantos anos teines tu?" We hadn't learned this yet. I was smart enough to figure out that it meant "how many years do you have?" or "how old are you?" So I volunteered to write the answer on the board :" yo tengo trece anos", meaning I am thirteen years old. The thing is, I'm fourteen.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 2:49:35 PM
My grade made a giant float for a spirit week "parade", and then it rained for half an hour (heavily) while a big storm went over us. Needless to say it's ruined.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 7:26:01 PM
This was a few years back. And by a few i mean in elementary school.

I was playing kickball and my strategy was to kick it something like you would hit something with a hammer. I kicked perfectly vertically at the time (talking about the leg).

So we are playing kickball and it is rolled to me. I kick it as described and it dissappears, this happened before and i ran after standing there for about 1 1/2 seconds and about a yard from first base the ball came down and hit me on the head and they called me out. I was mad for a week didn't care for the next and thought it was funny from then on.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 8:43:30 PM

The other day (and by that I mean Today) My school was hosting a huge volleyball tournament, nearing the end of the day a bunch of teams (some out of town) were crowding around the halls as class ended.

Just coincidentally I was wearing my Track and field hoodie with "track in field" in big bold letters yellow letters.

Deciding it was a great idea, I went one group of guys in green jerseys (Probably from out of town), immediately butted into their conversation and yelled out "yo we're on the same team"
It was followed by a real awkward silence as one of them stared at my hoodie saw that I wasn't from their school, or their team. I gave smile, a thumbs up and immediately dissappeared into the crowd, they we're all giving me this expressionless awkward stare? As I was leaving, I noticed that the football team (from my school this time) was leaving to do practise on the field. Noticed a group of three of them on the Junior team around the door. Yet again, I budded into their conversation and yelled "Hello fellow team members". Yet again, they gave me a long pause and an awkward stare. Immediately started waving some jazz hands and dissappeared through the trees behind me.

Despite the fact I was trying to be deliberately awkward, I still feel a tad bit cringey.

I've officially mastered the art of cringe.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 8:46:01 PM
At 9/30/2016 8:43:30 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

The other day (and by that I mean Today) My school was hosting a huge volleyball tournament, nearing the end of the day a bunch of teams (some out of town) were crowding around the halls as class ended.

Just coincidentally I was wearing my Track and field hoodie with "track in field" in big bold letters yellow letters.

Deciding it was a great idea, I went one group of guys in green jerseys (Probably from out of town), immediately butted into their conversation and yelled out "yo we're on the same team"
It was followed by a real awkward silence as one of them stared at my hoodie saw that I wasn't from their school, or their team. I gave smile, a thumbs up and immediately dissappeared into the crowd, they we're all giving me this expressionless awkward stare? As I was leaving, I noticed that the football team (from my school this time) was leaving to do practise on the field. Noticed a group of three of them on the Junior team around the door. Yet again, I budded into their conversation and yelled "Hello fellow team members". Yet again, they gave me a long pause and an awkward stare. Immediately started waving some jazz hands and dissappeared through the trees behind me.

Despite the fact I was trying to be deliberately awkward, I still feel a tad bit cringey.

We're all proud of you

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 2:25:53 AM
At 9/30/2016 8:43:30 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

It was followed by a real awkward silence as one of them stared at my hoodie saw that I wasn't from their school, or their team. I gave smile, a thumbs up and immediately dissappeared into the crowd, they we're all giving me this expressionless awkward stare? As I was leaving, I noticed that the football team (from my school this time) was leaving to do practise on the field. Noticed a group of three of them on the Junior team around the door. Yet again, I budded into their conversation and yelled "Hello fellow team members". Yet again, they gave me a long pause and an awkward stare. Immediately started waving some jazz hands and disappeared through the trees behind me.

That's amazing.
Because of your username, I'm imagining a penguin doing this, making it even more hilarious.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 6:22:33 PM

--

I just laughed.

So continuing with this, every time I say "Your hair smells nice" to J-bom, I say it as a joke, and the most she will do is "oh stop it" and roll her eyes. It was kind of like an "inside joke" that I brought up here and there.

But it looks like she may actually have been thinking I was serious every time I said it, because she's been saying it's creepy. Someone asked her about my story above after it happened, so she told the story, and now a lot of people seem to think I'm being serious when I say it, and that I'm being creepy.
She actually asked me to stop being creepy around her.

"Hey J-bom, your hair smells nice" ;_;