Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

I'm Back

bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,638
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 11:56:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

how many fuggin ama's are you going to do?
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 11:58:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 11:56:29 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

how many fuggin ama's are you going to do?

It's not an ama lol.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 2:05:28 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

Welcome back
Tsar of DDO
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:05:31 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/9/2016 1:40:09 AM, Wylted wrote:
I always thought you were white.

Did you just assume my race? Triggered.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:05:44 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/9/2016 2:05:28 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

Welcome back

I'll be on hangouts if you want to get on.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:15:41 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/9/2016 3:05:44 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 2:05:28 AM, YYW wrote:
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

Welcome back

I'll be on hangouts if you want to get on.

I may join in a bit
Tsar of DDO
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:39:58 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

Honest opinion.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:42:10 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/9/2016 3:39:58 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

Honest opinion.

This isn't an ama, but since you asked for it.

You need to use your trolling powers to troll the hell out of Tulle, because she's an independent black woman that don't need no man and she needs to learn why that can't be allowed. Other than that, you're cool and all.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:43:21 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/9/2016 3:42:10 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:39:58 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

Honest opinion.

This isn't an ama, but since you asked for it.

You need to use your trolling powers to troll the hell out of Tulle, because she's an independent black woman that don't need no man and she needs to learn why that can't be allowed. Other than that, you're cool and all.

I disagree with that. She should be able to be an independent woman that doesn't need a man. However, the color of her skin is something that cannot be trolled away.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:45:24 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/9/2016 3:43:21 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:42:10 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:39:58 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

Honest opinion.

This isn't an ama, but since you asked for it.

You need to use your trolling powers to troll the hell out of Tulle, because she's an independent black woman that don't need no man and she needs to learn why that can't be allowed. Other than that, you're cool and all.

I disagree with that. She should be able to be an independent woman that doesn't need a man. However, the color of her skin is something that cannot be trolled away.

Did you just assume her gender?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2016 3:47:45 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/9/2016 3:45:24 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:43:21 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:42:10 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 10/9/2016 3:39:58 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/8/2016 10:57:50 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I was gone for a couple of weeks, then I came back on September 21st for a Birthday AMA, and then left again for a couple of weeks.

I've freed up my schedule, so I should be on here regularly like I used to.

Honest opinion.

This isn't an ama, but since you asked for it.

You need to use your trolling powers to troll the hell out of Tulle, because she's an independent black woman that don't need no man and she needs to learn why that can't be allowed. Other than that, you're cool and all.

I disagree with that. She should be able to be an independent woman that doesn't need a man. However, the color of her skin is something that cannot be trolled away.

Did you just assume her gender?

You did first.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...