Jump to topic:

Lost friends

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 12:02:44 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Have you lost a friend? I lost them all when i moved to another state. This thread is so people can say i know that feel bro. Let it out.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 1:10:06 AM
At 10/18/2016 12:02:44 AM, Perussi wrote:
Have you lost a friend? I lost them all when i moved to another state.
That's sad.
This thread is so people can say i know that feel bro. Let it out.

I had a friend. We were really close the last two years, and then we just . . . Weren't. We used to fight sometimes, but we weren't mad at each other or anything, just kind of drifted apart. I still see her a lot in school, but we don't really talk about anything other than homework.
I kind of miss her sometimes, but we both have other friends and I don't think she really wants to be friends again, so . . .

Now that I typed all that, I kind of feel like this is a troll thread and I wasted my time. We'll see . . .
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 1:26:24 AM
I really just have family. you can go from associate to family though. I have never lost family, unless they started off as family.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 3:00:19 AM
At 10/18/2016 1:10:06 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 10/18/2016 12:02:44 AM, Perussi wrote:
Have you lost a friend? I lost them all when i moved to another state.
That's sad.
This thread is so people can say i know that feel bro. Let it out.

I had a friend. We were really close the last two years, and then we just . . . Weren't. We used to fight sometimes, but we weren't mad at each other or anything, just kind of drifted apart. I still see her a lot in school, but we don't really talk about anything other than homework.
I kind of miss her sometimes, but we both have other friends and I don't think she really wants to be friends again, so . . .

Now that I typed all that, I kind of feel like this is a troll thread and I wasted my time. We'll see . . .

This isn't a troll thread. I'm trying to do some good. It stanks, losing friends. This is for recovery.

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."

-same dude as above....-
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:16:16 PM
When I moved 10 years ago, most of my friends from there I didn't exactly "lose", but I mostly lost contact with them. Some I've seen within the past 2 years, others I haven't talked to since I moved.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2016 1:57:27 PM
At 10/21/2016 1:16:16 PM, Vaarka wrote:
When I moved 10 years ago, most of my friends from there I didn't exactly "lose", but I mostly lost contact with them. Some I've seen within the past 2 years, others I haven't talked to since I moved.

Yeah, lost conact... i moved multiple states away o i haven't seen any since.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-