Jump to topic:

Birthday AMA

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:21:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
So today's my birthday. I was born 2:16AM, 5lbs, 12ozs; 16.2". My mom was worried I was too small, but luckily I'm now satisfyingly tall enough and a healthy weight. Apparently I'm one of those few "good children", where I passed my teen years without doing any drugs, consumed absolutely no alcohol, never got pregnant, and was never arrested. So take that society.

Anyways, despite being overshadowed by 16kadams, AMA.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 4:39:13 PM
At 10/18/2016 4:21:31 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
So today's my birthday. I was born 2:16AM, 5lbs, 12ozs; 16.2". My mom was worried I was too small, but luckily I'm now satisfyingly tall enough and a healthy weight. Apparently I'm one of those few "good children", where I passed my teen years without doing any drugs, consumed absolutely no alcohol, never got pregnant, and was never arrested. So take that society.

Honest opinion?
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 5:58:06 PM
At 10/18/2016 4:39:13 PM, Perussi wrote:

Honest opinion?

I think that you have odd behavior and your "trolling" can be quite annoying.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 6:12:20 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Would you like me to make an osu! birthday video for you too?

Honest Opinion?

Sprite or Sierra Mist?

How tall are you?

What do you predict my time will be during today's race (it's a 5k, so 3.1 miles, and it's conference, last meet before states, which decides who will be running in states)?

How often do you trim your finger nails? Toe nails? Which ones grow faster?

Want a hug from a little Vaarka?

Gloves or mittens?

Hot or cold?

Yes or no?

In or out?

Up or down?

Wrong or right?

Black or white?

Fight and break up?

Kiss and make up?

You don't really want to stay, no?

But you don't really wanna go-o?

Will you play osu! with me?

Can you give me a summary of George Washington's Presidential Farewell Address?

High five?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 8:22:23 PM

How is your birthday going?

And honest opinion since that's what these are usually about
Meh!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 9:41:48 PM
At 10/18/2016 6:12:20 PM, Vaarka wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Look, I really don't know what that is.

Honest Opinion?

I think you're a bit childish, but can be humorous at times, in a "cute" sort of way that is (this could be good or bad depending on how you look at it). I think you're nice and you have a tendency to treat others with respect and don't argue much. However, there is somewhat of a problem there as you don't seem to capitalize on your full potential. This isn't me saying you're not smart, rather you just don't seem to care. You seem to be a little "out there" sometimes and have a tendency to not take many things seriously. We haven't really interacted much so I don't have much else to say. Politically I can't tell if we agree or disagree because I haven't really noticed you post anything in that regard. Your writing is okay, but I would say it has "limited appeal". It wasn't that "rewarding" of an experience, but it was an experience nonetheless. The story, as a whole, was fairly bare-bones. It was certainly creative, but there wasn't enough "substance" to it.

Sprite or Sierra Mist?

I don't drink soda.

How tall are you?

I am 5'9".

What do you predict my time will be during today's race (it's a 5k, so 3.1 miles, and it's conference, last meet before states, which decides who will be running in states)?

Maybe 40 minutes or so.

I trim it when it gets too long. So maybe once a week, or two if I want them long. My toenails don't grow very quickly, so whenever I feel like it really.

Don't touch me.

Gloves or mittens?

Gloves.

Hot or cold?

Cold.

Yes or no?

No.

In or out?

Out.

Up or down?

Up.

Wrong or right?

Wrong.

Black or white?

Black.

Fight and break up?

Breaking up with someone, whether friendship or otherwise, requires thought and contemplation. All relationships have rough parts, but one fight shouldn't make you separate with someone, unless the reason justifies it quite clearly.

Kiss and make up?

Usually it's not a "kiss", rather an acknowledgment of wrongs and apologies.

I'm planning on leaving this site eventually.

Ugh...

I seriously do not know what that is.

http://www.ushistory.org...

High five?

No. I don't know where your hands have been.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 9:47:20 PM
At 10/18/2016 8:22:23 PM, Axonly wrote:

I don't celebrate it until Saturday because today's a school day and last weekend my mom was too busy.

I really don't see you post at all so I don't know.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:24:03 PM
Honest opinion?

Do you want your usual list of questions?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:41:13 PM
At 10/18/2016 10:24:03 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Honest opinion?

We've rarely interacted, so I can't form much of an opinion about you. However, the issue is that you tend to troll A LOT and it's difficult to decipher what parts are serious and if you actually mean it. This "trolling" I think prevents you from displaying intellectual prowess, which I know you are certainly capable of, but it's up to you if you want to be more serious or not. After all, this is an entertainment website. You're one of the few users that I apparently disagree with on the majority of issues. I also think you should consider expressing your creative drive more, with more serious works that is.

Do you want your usual list of questions?

The answers to them will probably be the same as the other one, so it's not necessary.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:44:27 PM

Honest opinion?
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 10:55:54 PM
At 10/18/2016 10:44:27 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Honest opinion?

Pretty much the same as last time. I haven't interacted with you enough. Luckily, I haven't seen anything "bad" from you, so that's good. Politically, like with every liberal on this site, I agree with you more simply because you're on the left, but I suppose you're "too far left" and "too far libertarian" to ideologically align with me. However, I think you should also express your views more, especially considering it seems you just updated your profile to have your views on it. You seem to be a good debater too, which is a helpful skill. However, it seems that you hid the fact you are a Jew. You can't hide that from me.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2016 11:50:37 PM
At 10/18/2016 10:55:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Honest opinion?

Pretty much the same as last time. I haven't interacted with you enough. Luckily, I haven't seen anything "bad" from you, so that's good. Politically, like with every liberal on this site, I agree with you more simply because you're on the left, but I suppose you're "too far left" and "too far libertarian" to ideologically align with me. However, I think you should also express your views more, especially considering it seems you just updated your profile to have your views on it. You seem to be a good debater too, which is a helpful skill. However, it seems that you hid the fact you are a Jew. You can't hide that from me.

Interesting. Not to be argumentive, but in what way do you see me as too libertarian and how do you see me as trying to hide the fact that I'm Jewish?
ThinkBig
"I GOT SIG'D"
-Kiri
-7th
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:11:01 AM
At 10/18/2016 11:50:37 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Honest opinion?

Interesting. Not to be argumentive, but in what way do you see me as too libertarian and how do you see me as trying to hide the fact that I'm Jewish?

You're a left strong libertarian according to your political compass. I'm on the line according to the compass, but in my opinion I am heavily authoritarian. As for the Jewish thing, it's really just a joke.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:13:02 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:11:01 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/18/2016 11:50:37 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Honest opinion?

You're a left strong libertarian according to your political compass. I'm on the line according to the compass, but in my opinion I am heavily authoritarian. As for the Jewish thing, it's really just a joke.

Ah got it.
ThinkBig
"I GOT SIG'D"
-Kiri
-7th
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 12:58:14 AM
At 10/18/2016 9:41:48 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

It's a music rhythm game

Honest Opinion?

I think you're a bit childish, but can be humorous at times, in a "cute" sort of way that is (this could be good or bad depending on how you look at it). I think you're nice and you have a tendency to treat others with respect and don't argue much. However, there is somewhat of a problem there as you don't seem to capitalize on your full potential. This isn't me saying you're not smart, rather you just don't seem to care. You seem to be a little "out there" sometimes and have a tendency to not take many things seriously. We haven't really interacted much so I don't have much else to say. Politically I can't tell if we agree or disagree because I haven't really noticed you post anything in that regard. Your writing is okay, but I would say it has "limited appeal". It wasn't that "rewarding" of an experience, but it was an experience nonetheless. The story, as a whole, was fairly bare-bones. It was certainly creative, but there wasn't enough "substance" to it.
Yeah, sounds about right

Sprite or Sierra Mist?

I don't drink soda.
Sprite

How tall are you?

I am 5'9".
5'7"...

Maybe 40 minutes or so.
Okay, now that's just insulting. My best time for a 5k is under 21 minutes...
Today, I pulled some muscle in my back, so my time was a 'nice' 24 minutes...

I trim it when it gets too long. So maybe once a week, or two if I want them long. My toenails don't grow very quickly, so whenever I feel like it really.
Same

Don't touch me.
rip

Gloves or mittens?

Gloves.

Hot or cold?

Cold.

Yes or no?

No.

In or out?

Out.

Up or down?

Up.

Wrong or right?

Wrong.

Black or white?

Black.

Fight and break up?

Breaking up with someone, whether friendship or otherwise, requires thought and contemplation. All relationships have rough parts, but one fight shouldn't make you separate with someone, unless the reason justifies it quite clearly.

Kiss and make up?

Usually it's not a "kiss", rather an acknowledgment of wrongs and apologies.

I'm planning on leaving this site eventually.

Ugh...
Did you realize what I was doing at this one?

It's a music rhythm game

http://www.ushistory.org...

High five?

In a cheeto bag
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:01:31 AM
At 10/19/2016 12:58:14 AM, Vaarka wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

It's a music rhythm game

Sounds stupid.

How tall are you?

I am 5'9".
5'7"...

Short scrub.

Maybe 40 minutes or so.

I don't know how "in-shape" you are. You always implied you weren't.

Ugh...

Probably.

It's a music rhythm game

Then "no", especially if it's with you.

High five?

In a cheeto bag

Gross.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:05:25 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:01:31 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

It's a music rhythm game

Sounds stupid.
you move your cursor over the circles/sliders, and then tap either x or z in time to the music (hold it down and drag with sliders, only tap with circles)
https://www.youtube.com...

How tall are you?

I am 5'9".
5'7"...

Short scrub.

Maybe 40 minutes or so.

When did I imply I was out of shape? I've posted a couple times about how I run long distance (pretty sure it even says so on my profile) XP

Ugh...

Probably.

It's a music rhythm game

wow

High five?

In a cheeto bag

Gross.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:10:17 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:05:25 AM, Vaarka wrote:
It's a music rhythm game

Sounds stupid.
you move your cursor over the circles/sliders, and then tap either x or z in time to the music (hold it down and drag with sliders, only tap with circles)

I don't think I could keep up with something like that.

When did I imply I was out of shape? I've posted a couple times about how I run long distance (pretty sure it even says so on my profile) XP

Maybe it's just that you complain about it too much. Also, just because you do something a lot doesn't mean you're good at it.

It's a music rhythm game

wow
| :P

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:13:27 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:10:17 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
It's a music rhythm game

Sounds stupid.

I didn't think I could either, but I passed that same map not too long ago :3

Maybe it's just that you complain about it too much. Also, just because you do something a lot doesn't mean you're good at it.
I complain about it?

It's a music rhythm game

wow
| :P

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:14:21 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:13:27 AM, Vaarka wrote:
It's a music rhythm game

Sounds stupid.

Hmm.

I complain about it?

I think so.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:15:27 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:14:21 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/19/2016 1:13:27 AM, Vaarka wrote:
It's a music rhythm game

Sounds stupid.

Hmm.

I complain about it?

I think so.

*shrugs* I enjoy long distance

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:16:07 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:15:27 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I complain about it?

I think so.

*shrugs* I enjoy long distance

As long as you enjoy it.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:17:11 AM

Happy Birthday. I have two questions for you, with the first having two-parts:

1) What is the most important life lesson you've learned in this past year? Be it emotional or intellectual, which moment this last year spurred the most personal growth?

2) What do you hope to accomplish in this next year of life ahead of you?
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:24:41 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:17:11 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

Happy Birthday. I have two questions for you, with the first having two-parts:

1) What is the most important life lesson you've learned in this past year? Be it emotional or intellectual, which moment this last year spurred the most personal growth?

I don't know. I learned a lot, especially in regards to shaping my beliefs. I wouldn't consider "life lessons" as coming from events this past year because pretty much it's been mostly the same as usual. Instead, the lessons come from observation and moral and intellectual contemplation. By existing you achieve personal growth.

2) What do you hope to accomplish in this next year of life ahead of you?

Finishing college and pursuing my Masters.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:31:55 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:01:31 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

It's a music rhythm game

Sounds stupid.

How tall are you?

I am 5'9".
5'7"...

Short scrub.

Maybe 40 minutes or so.

Ugh...

Probably.
It was lyrics from a Katy Perry song with question marks at the end.

It's a music rhythm game

High five?

In a cheeto bag

Gross.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:40:25 AM
At 10/18/2016 9:47:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I don't celebrate it until Saturday because today's a school day and last weekend my mom was too busy.

Woo unnoticed. It's like school all over again.
Meh!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:44:02 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:40:25 AM, Axonly wrote:

Oh, come on. Don't be like that.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:53:02 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:44:02 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 10/19/2016 1:40:25 AM, Axonly wrote:

Oh, come on. Don't be like that.

Haha, I'm kidding. My school was too small for me to stay unnoticed.
Meh!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:55:19 AM

Are you an only child?

Did airmax ever do the right thing and give you the ability to delete spam polls without going through him?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2016 1:56:45 AM
At 10/19/2016 1:55:19 AM, Wylted wrote:

Are you an only child?

As far as I'm aware.

Did airmax ever do the right thing and give you the ability to delete spam polls without going through him?

No.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln