Craziest thing you've done for a guy/girl

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:35:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/17/2011 8:34:20 PM, Koopin wrote:
This may be shocking.. BUT I ACTUALLY HUGGED A GIRL AT CHURCH I WAS NOT MARRIED TO!

(Please don't tell anyone)

My wife is shocked by this Koopin, she's facebooking it right now!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:36:28 PM
This may be shocking.. BUT I ACTUALLY HUGGED A GIRL AT CHURCH I WAS NOT MARRIED TO!

OMG!!!
What if she tells her parents... dude what if she is pregnant! What if you have AIDS!!!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:44:17 PM
At 1/17/2011 8:36:28 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

OMG!!!
What if she tells her parents... dude what if she is pregnant! What if you have AIDS!!!

Just remember, when you hug someone, you hug everyone that they've ever hugged.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:48:13 PM
At 1/17/2011 8:35:39 PM, OreEle wrote:

My wife is shocked by this Koopin, she's facebooking it right now!

She also says to use protection, wear a raincoat,
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:49:34 PM
spent three days in the rain searching for her lost dog only to be dumped the day after we found it. lol high school was miserable
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:50:09 PM
HUGGED A GIRL AT CHURCH
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:50:34 PM
At 1/17/2011 8:50:09 PM, m93samman wrote:
HUGGED A GIRL AT CHURCH

The important part is the third video he reviews
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:52:20 PM
At 1/17/2011 8:32:01 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Post them stories here. Go.

Dropped out of UW for her.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 8:53:52 PM
At 1/17/2011 8:49:34 PM, askbob wrote:
spent three days in the rain searching for her lost dog only to be dumped the day after we found it. lol high school was miserable

Win
kfc
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 9:08:49 PM
Read every page of the dictionary and highlighted over a thousand words that made me think of her.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 9:09:28 PM
At 1/17/2011 8:53:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/17/2011 8:49:34 PM, askbob wrote:

Win

Yeah that's when I stopped being a nice guy to everyone and started being a nice guy to people that deserved it.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 9:53:06 PM
Went on a hunger strike, which didn't work, so I ended up collapsing from not eating.

Got put in a mental hospital for a month for what is considered suicidal behavior.

Those weren't my glory days, I was a complete nut back then.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 9:59:54 PM
At 1/17/2011 9:53:06 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Went on a hunger strike, which didn't work, so I ended up collapsing from not eating.

Got put in a mental hospital for a month for what is considered suicidal behavior.

BAH HA HA HA HA HA!
kfc
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2011 10:08:17 PM
At 1/17/2011 9:53:06 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

LOL that's so lame
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 12:00:41 AM
I murdered her parents and kept her chained up in a log cabin for three months. You know what, she never even said thank you. It was at that point I decided, no more mr nice guy.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 12:06:54 AM
Started driving across country at 4 am, using my rent money for gas, to meet this girl I had a massive crush on.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 12:09:18 AM
At 1/18/2011 12:00:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I murdered her parents and kept her chained up in a log cabin for three months. You know what, she never even said thank you. It was at that point I decided, no more mr nice guy.
What a b!tch. I hope you slapped her around a bit.
I miss the old members.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 1:02:43 AM
At 1/17/2011 9:08:49 PM, askbob wrote:
Read every page of the dictionary and highlighted over a thousand words that made me think of her.

You think that's "crazy?" lol... that's sweet, not nuts.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 1:09:58 AM
Craziest things I've done for a girl:

1. Left school, left work, left fam, left friends, left a sh!t ton of responsibilities and opportunities to move from NY to the midwest for 2 years completely on a whim.

2. Offered to pay this girl's $1,000 dentist bill who I had only slept with twice... it gets worse, but I'll leave it at that.

3. Spent ridiculous amounts of money on stupid girls I had crushes on for no reason (this was when I was younger and way dumber... still, ugh, no excuses. If you only knew.).

4. Pawned off a $1,000+ instrument for $100 to see my girlfriend sooner, because I was concerned she might have cheated on me. Vom.

5. Snuck my girlfriend into my little apartment during HS; got caught by my step-dad and lied to him about it -- long story short ultimately got caught basically "harboring" my gf in my house and came up with this ridiculous lie about who she was, making up this fake identity and abortion situation... ugh, I can't even lol *slaps teenage self*

6. Uh, done sexual things for them in um places that we probably should not have in hindsight. Hmm.

I guess I'll leave it at that.
President of DDO
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 2:13:05 AM
At 1/18/2011 1:09:58 AM, theLwerd wrote:
6. Uh, done sexual things for them in um places that we probably should not have in hindsight. Hmm.

LOL. Fvck looking back on your sexual history with hindsight. That's when you go "why the fvck did I put up with that taste and smell?" and start feeling ill.

The craziest thing I've ever done... I stole my mums car, took all my valuables and left all my sh!t at my housemates, sold everything and drove 400km out of Melbourne 4 days before my then-girlfriends birthday to make a point of breaking up with her.

We're still friends.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 9:45:00 AM

(Please don't tell anyone):

You're going to hell
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 9:46:58 AM
At 1/18/2011 12:00:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I murdered her parents and kept her chained up in a log cabin for three months. You know what, she never even said thank you. It was at that point I decided, no more mr nice guy.:

What an ungrateful b*tch
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 9:48:19 AM
At 1/18/2011 1:02:43 AM, theLwerd wrote:

You think that's "crazy?" lol... that's sweet, not nuts.:

No, that kind of obsessive behavior is crazy. o_O
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 11:41:05 AM
At 1/18/2011 9:48:19 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

lmao I think that's so sweet! Depends on how far into the relationship we were, of course. If we've only been dating for a week, then it's crazy. Otherwise, it's really sweet.

The craziest thing I did for a guy was basically throw my life away for him. It sucks when you choose him over your family, friends, and school, and then you're not together anymore and you've got to repair the damage you've done to other aspects of your life.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 11:46:42 AM
At 1/18/2011 11:41:05 AM, nonentity wrote:
At 1/18/2011 9:48:19 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

lmao I think that's so sweet! Depends on how far into the relationship we were, of course.

We were together for over a year at the time. Over three years now.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2011 11:51:44 AM
At 1/18/2011 1:09:58 AM, theLwerd wrote:

Haha I second this.