Jump to topic:

Two Milestones: AMLA

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 5:15:41 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
On this day, October 29, 2016, I turn 20 years old.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, I first joined debate.org on my birthday, October 29, 2013. This does, therefore, mark my 3rd year on DDO.
I was hoping on scoring my 7000th post with this OP and making it three milestones, but that turned out to be unrealistic.

This will be an AMLA (Ask Me Literally Anything) thread. I will answer whatever question you ask, with a few reservations (account login information, social security number, etc). If you ask I'll even tell you my real name, though I'll only answer certain questions through PMs.
DISCLAIMER: By asking a question here, you agree to the condition that you aren't allowed to leak any information provided in a PM as part of this AMLA session.

Also, I'd like to announce that at some point after my 7000th post I'll likely be changing accounts, for the simple reason that I can't stand this stupid username anymore.
Will respond in the morning, hopefully.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 5:29:53 AM
At 10/29/2016 5:15:41 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Also, if I'm not mistaken, I first joined debate.org on my birthday, October 29, 2013. This does, therefore, mark my 3rd year on DDO.
I was hoping on scoring my 7000th post with this OP and making it three milestones, but that turned out to be unrealistic.

This will be an AMLA (Ask Me Literally Anything) thread. I will answer whatever question you ask, with a few reservations (account login information, social security number, etc). If you ask I'll even tell you my real name, though I'll only answer certain questions through PMs.
DISCLAIMER: By asking a question here, you agree to the condition that you aren't allowed to leak any information provided in a PM as part of this AMLA session.

Also, I'd like to announce that at some point after my 7000th post I'll likely be changing accounts, for the simple reason that I can't stand this stupid username anymore.

Happy birthday! http://img05.deviantart.net...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 6:05:36 AM

https://m.youtube.com...
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 2:18:43 PM

Happy birthday :3
You should've just spammed one of the post record threads in the misc forum to reach 7k
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 6:08:14 PM

Honest opinion.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 6:32:29 PM
At 10/29/2016 6:08:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Honest opinion.

I'm sure you're a fine person, but you don't really participate enough in discussions.

The DDO Blog:

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 8:23:01 PM
At 10/29/2016 6:32:29 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Honest opinion.

I'm sure you're a fine person, but you don't really participate enough in discussions.

Why didn't you change your profile picture to Halloween-y

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 8:33:35 PM
At 10/29/2016 8:23:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Honest opinion.

I haven't really thought about it. Perhaps I should.

The DDO Blog:

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 8:34:09 PM
At 10/29/2016 8:33:35 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/29/2016 8:23:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Honest opinion.

I haven't really thought about it. Perhaps I should.

There's no "perhaps".

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 2:04:01 PM

What is your real name?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya