Jump to topic:

I am officially black...

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 1:19:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
... and not just from the waist down anymore...

Ever since I was in high school, girls been asking me if I'd let them braid my hair. I'd always say, "yeah sure", and they'd back out because I have so much fuggin hair.

Well this girl name Toya asked, I said yes, and she actually went through with it.

http://img23.imageshack.us...

Now I got cornrows to the way way back.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 2:56:53 AM
I've always hated corn rows. Never understood their appeal...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 10:59:21 AM
you all just jelly that I can join ICP now.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 11:33:49 AM
Great now you have a crappy haircut to go with a crappy personality.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:08:35 PM
At 1/19/2011 11:33:49 AM, askbob wrote:
Great now you have a crappy haircut to go with a crappy personality.

Your personality is crappy too, but mine has chunks of corn in it, and the slight aroma of garlic, making it the superior crap.

At 1/19/2011 11:34:52 AM, Koopin wrote:
I always knew you were black.

sho 's ya born
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:11:18 PM
clearly your parents do not care about you.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:15:20 PM
At 1/19/2011 12:14:43 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm half black.

So am I, from the waist down.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:16:20 PM
At 1/19/2011 12:15:20 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 1/19/2011 12:14:43 PM, OreEle wrote:
I'm half black.

So am I, from the waist down.

Lol you are such a douchebag
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:19:32 PM
Hey man, I'm not the one going into topics telling people that their dead parents don't love them.

>.>

wanker
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 12:30:08 PM
At 1/19/2011 12:19:32 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Hey man, I'm not the one going into topics telling people that their dead parents don't love them.

Sorry if that's true.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2011 1:37:40 PM
It is, but I'm not offended.