Jump to topic:

Stupidest Things You've Done

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 7:23:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I was in 5th grade and was asked by 8th graders in the cafeteria if i was perverted.

Not knowing the definition i thought if i said no it might be weird because it might be weird not being "perverted. But on the other hand if it was a bad thing and i said yes it would be, obviously, bad.

So i said "kinda".

;_;

Why, just why?
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:17:11 PM
At 10/29/2016 7:23:10 PM, Perussi wrote:
I was in 5th grade and was asked by 8th graders in the cafeteria if i was perverted.

Not knowing the definition i thought if i said no it might be weird because it might be weird not being "perverted. But on the other hand if it was a bad thing and i said yes it would be, obviously, bad.

So i said "kinda".

;_;

Why, just why?

When I was in 4th grade, I had heard the word "gay" when we were reading a book in class, and some kids laughed, and then the teacher explained that "back then, it meant 'happy'", so then later on, some middle schoolers asked me how I was doing, and I thought it'd be cool to impress them with some different vocabulary, so I said "I'm extremely gay!", and then didn't understand why they laughed until I asked my mom about it on the way home from school.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 4:11:51 AM
Damn. Y'all be getting stupid up in here. The stupidest thing I've ever done was thinking that was the stupidest thing I've ever done. Take last minute for example. I was on the run. I was in a war. Homeland Secutity and the goons were all up in my business while I'm just trying to mind my own. These clowns be freaking on me. So I'm freaking out. I go over to my lawyers house but he ain't there. But the driveway was cramped up with some black-on-black supercharged mustangs with yellow government plates. Time to skate. Those cars looked mean. Those cars started to follow me too. So I call my lawyer up on the phone while im riding dirty. I say lawyer, I need to see you right away. He say why? I say snap...he must be in on it. I hang up. I got every car in town trying to hunt me down. So I call my guy. I say mr guy, why all these guys trying to kill me? Guy says, son, sounds like you got a lot on your chest, you better come see me. I go see him. I think I see what's going on here...he's in on it too. And that's the stupidest thing I ever did, because I never found out why.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 4:25:43 AM
The stupidest thing I've ever done was turn down an opportunity to attend a private highschool rather than a public one. The honors program at the public school I attended wasn't bad, but the opportunities present there were far less than the ones I'd have had at the private academy I could have attended.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:05:07 AM

So i said "kinda".

;_;

Why, just why?

I think you'll be ok.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:06:21 AM
The last time I tried a certain kind of drug, and took too much of it.... or the time I drove home drunk from a football game when I was in college and nearly got a DUI. Needless to say, I'm a much more careful person, now.
Tsar of DDO
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 8:49:35 PM
At 11/3/2016 6:06:21 AM, YYW wrote:
The last time I tried a certain kind of drug, and took too much of it.... or the time I drove home drunk from a football game when I was in college and nearly got a DUI. Needless to say, I'm a much more careful person, now.

Yeah don't mix your smack with fentanyl lol
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 10:20:08 PM
At 11/4/2016 8:49:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

I haven't done either of those....
Tsar of DDO
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 10:34:49 PM
At 11/4/2016 10:20:08 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/4/2016 8:49:35 PM, Stymie13 wrote:

I haven't done either of those....

Don't... it's killing people in droves here
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 1:53:58 AM
When I was 20, I got married.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2016 2:26:21 AM
Couple weeks ago, I had appendicitis and thought it was food poisoning. Almost didn't even go to urgent care, but then I did. They actually offered to call an ambulance, and I ended up having emergency surgery. Really thought it was bad leftovers, but nope - it was bad internal organs. Oops!
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 6:39:39 AM

So i said "kinda".

;_;

Why, just why?

"Why,just why". 15yrs ago I helped a friend out in his plating works.The smell from the vats used to get right down my throat so to alleviate the taste I ate sweets.5 days a week I would eat a big bag of mint sweets.I did this for 10mths and I am now a diabetic without a tooth in my head. "Why,WHY?".Stupidity.
See the happy moron: he doesn't give a damn:I wish I were a moron:My God! perhaps I am!. Anonymous.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 6:44:54 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/8/2016 6:39:39 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

So i said "kinda".

;_;

Why, just why?

"Why,just why". 15yrs ago I helped a friend out in his plating works.The smell from the vats used to get right down my throat so to alleviate the taste I ate sweets.5 days a week I would eat a big bag of mint sweets.I did this for 10mths and I am now a diabetic without a tooth in my head. "Why,WHY?".Stupidity.

That is downright depressng.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 8:13:17 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 6:44:54 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 11/8/2016 6:39:39 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

So i said "kinda".

;_;

Why, just why?

That is downright depressng.

"With stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain" Friedrich von Schiller: 1759-1805.
See the happy moron: he doesn't give a damn:I wish I were a moron:My God! perhaps I am!. Anonymous.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 11:55:59 AM
trust people
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 12:02:42 PM
At 11/12/2016 11:55:59 AM, sadolite wrote:
trust people

Let me rephrase that, Trust people and not have a backup plan in case they don't do what they say they promised to do. That one has come back to bite me in the arse many times. My own stupid fault with sometimes horrendous financial consequences.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
MasterJames
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 5:59:17 PM
The most stupid thing I've done, was when I was 13. I started a small fire in the backyard. It was a very hot day and the trees next to me were really dry. I just wanted to burn a napkin, but instead the napkin fired the tree next to me. Next thing I know is that my parents started to extinguish the fire. It was a really bad experience. I almost burned down the whole house...
Maybe it's just you
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2016 8:11:44 PM
At 11/12/2016 5:59:17 PM, MasterJames wrote:
The most stupid thing I've done, was when I was 13. I started a small fire in the backyard. It was a very hot day and the trees next to me were really dry. I just wanted to burn a napkin, but instead the napkin fired the tree next to me. Next thing I know is that my parents started to extinguish the fire. It was a really bad experience. I almost burned down the whole house...

The same thing happened to me when I was 7 years old. My brother, who was 8, helped me. We were raking up pine needles into piles to burn when I came up with the brilliant idea of saving ourselves some work by just burning them where they were. We set a small fire that quickly got out of control and nearly started a forest fire and burned down the house.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle