Jump to topic:

Wisdom Teeth

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 10:32:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
So my wisdom teeth are starting to poke through my gums. Lucky me, they're growing in like normal teeth, so removing them will be easier. It'll probably happen some time after mid-terms.

So do you guys have any wisdom teeth-removal stories?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 11:11:05 PM
At 10/30/2016 10:32:51 PM, Vaarka wrote:
So my wisdom teeth are starting to poke through my gums. Lucky me, they're growing in like normal teeth, so removing them will be easier. It'll probably happen some time after mid-terms.

I have not had the procedure done, but my dentist tells me that I need to. This is obviously irrational, but I stopped going to that dentist. I didn't like him anyway.

I refuse to get mine pulled. They do not hurt or cause problems, and frankly I don't see the value in handing a few thousand dollars over to a dentist to perform what I regard as an utterly unnecessary procedure.

I don't want to be sedated, and I sure as sh!t don't want laughing gas any more than I want to be under the influence of prescription narcotics once the teeth are removed.

That said, I hope it goes well for you. I'm told that it it must be done, it's better to do it while you're young.
Tsar of DDO
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 11:18:56 PM
At 10/30/2016 11:11:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/30/2016 10:32:51 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I have not had the procedure done, but my dentist tells me that I need to. This is obviously irrational, but I stopped going to that dentist. I didn't like him anyway.

I refuse to get mine pulled. They do not hurt or cause problems, and frankly I don't see the value in handing a few thousand dollars over to a dentist to perform what I regard as an utterly unnecessary procedure.

I don't want to be sedated, and I sure as sh!t don't want laughing gas any more than I want to be under the influence of prescription narcotics once the teeth are removed.

That said, I hope it goes well for you. I'm told that it it must be done, it's better to do it while you're young.

Yeah, my dentist told me that even if it didn't hurt, as I got older, it would weaken my gums or something, and make them more susceptible to injury or disease or something
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya