Jump to topic:

"I'm A Legal Adult" AMA

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 12:47:24 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Hello, all. My birthday was yesterday (November 1st) and I just turned 18, so why not do an AMA? As the title suggests. you may ask me anything, but I won't necessarily answer everything, depending on what question it is.

Let's get started.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:03:26 PM
At 11/2/2016 12:47:24 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
Hello, all. My birthday was yesterday (November 1st) and I just turned 18, so why not do an AMA? As the title suggests. you may ask me anything, but I won't necessarily answer everything, depending on what question it is.

Let's get started.

Honest Opinion?

Sprite or Sierra Mist?

You and Solon are now both legal adults. What do?

I almost FC'd this song ( https://soundcloud.com... ) last night on osu! with Hidden, and only 22x100s. However, I was getting some hard nerves, and got about 10x100s right at the end, followed by a slider break (broke combo, but didn't miss, so I would've only had 12x100s). Do you think I can FC it today?

Will you actually be active in this mafia game?

Could I PM you about something? It's not an issue, but more of an idea that I've been working on for a while now (it involves music).

How often do you get your hair cut?

Favorite foreign word (word, not name, since I know you'd probably say "Solon")?

Is there a relationship between the characters Walter Lee/Mama from A Raisin in the Sun and the characters Ma/Pa in The Grapes of Wrath that you can compare and contrast?

Do you even hehe xd 420 69 baby c*ck bottle flip dab?

Street name?

Why do you have so many pictures of Freddie Mercury?

Do you know how difficult it is to type these questions with gloves on and not get a bunch of typos?

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

Favorite Nickelodeon TV show from when you were a kid (doesn't have to still be running)?

Did you do anything for Halloween?

Guess who won states (cross country)?

Why am I spending more time and energy on coming up with questions instead of studying for a test today?

Will I do well on said test?

Do you care who wins the election anymore (I don't)?

Why study latin?

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Do you have a favorite Vaarka quote? If yes, which one?

When's the wedding? Am I invited?

Will you play osu! with me?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:25:43 PM

Let's get started.

Are you in a place where you need to be 22 to go to pubs and clubs ?
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:29:32 PM
At 11/2/2016 1:25:43 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Let's get started.

No. I believe here it's 21, but I don't plan to go to bars or clubs even when I'm at the legal age.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:30:05 PM
At 11/2/2016 1:29:32 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

No. I believe here it's 21, but I don't plan to go to bars or clubs even when I'm at the legal age.

Answer my questions too ;_;
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:31:10 PM
At 11/2/2016 1:30:05 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/2/2016 1:29:32 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Answer my questions too ;_;
I'm going through them right now.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:40:34 PM
At 11/2/2016 1:03:26 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest Opinion?
You're one of my favorite members on DDO because of your humor and kindness. I love being with you in Hangouts and you can ask me for a dance party any day.

Sprite or Sierra Mist?
Sprite

Yes, we are both legal adults. And?

I almost FC'd this song ( https://soundcloud.com... ) last night on osu! with Hidden, and only 22x100s. However, I was getting some hard nerves, and got about 10x100s right at the end, followed by a slider break (broke combo, but didn't miss, so I would've only had 12x100s). Do you think I can FC it today?
If you believe!

Yes, I will.

Could I PM you about something? It's not an issue, but more of an idea that I've been working on for a while now (it involves music).
Sure.

Usually every three months, but I haven't cut it since June so it's getting pretty long.

Favorite foreign word (word, not name, since I know you'd probably say "Solon")?
I actually wasn't going to say Solon, you pleb. I don't have one (yet).

Is there a relationship between the characters Walter Lee/Mama from A Raisin in the Sun and the characters Ma/Pa in The Grapes of Wrath that you can compare and contrast?
1) I haven't read A Raisin in the Sun.
2) I don't feel like it.

No.

Street name?
No.

I

Do you know how difficult it is to type these questions with gloves on and not get a bunch of typos?

Favorite Nickelodeon TV show from when you were a kid (doesn't have to still be running)?

I took my cousins out trick-or-treating.

You?

Why am I spending more time and energy on coming up with questions instead of studying for a test today?
Beats me.

Maybe?

Yes, I do.

Why study latin?
The most use I found from doing Latin is learning how to speak other languages like French or Spanish. It makes it much easier. Otherwise, I don't see too much of a purpose in it.

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars

Not yet.

There is no exact date and maybe.

No.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 1:42:34 PM
At 11/2/2016 1:40:34 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest Opinion?
You're one of my favorite members on DDO because of your humor and kindness. I love being with you in Hangouts and you can ask me for a dance party any day.

Sprite or Sierra Mist?
Sprite

If you believe!

Yes, I will.

Sure.

Usually every three months, but I haven't cut it since June so it's getting pretty long.

2) I don't feel like it.

No.

Street name?
No.

Years of downloading hundreds of Freddie Mercury photos.

Whatever your little heart desires.

N/A

You?

Beats me.

Maybe?

Yes, I do.

Why study latin?
The most use I found from doing Latin is learning how to speak other languages like French or Spanish. It makes it much easier. Otherwise, I don't see too much of a purpose in it.

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars

Not yet.

No.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 2:13:53 PM

Let's get started.

Honest opinion.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 2:16:21 PM
At 11/2/2016 2:13:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest opinion.
I haven't really talked to you all that much, but you're certainly an intelligent, interesting character.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 3:41:51 PM

Let's get started.

Honest Opinion?

Sprite or Sierra Mist?
Sprite

If you believe!

Yes, I will.

Sure.

2) I don't feel like it.

No.

Street name?
No.

I

You?
yes

Beats me.

Maybe?

Yes, I do.

Why study latin?

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars

Not yet.
rip

I better be invited XP

No.
why not? ;_;

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 11:01:03 PM
At 11/2/2016 3:41:51 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest Opinion?

Sprite or Sierra Mist?
Sprite

If you believe!

Yes, I will.

Sure.

2) I don't feel like it.

No.

Street name?
No.

I

You?
yes

Beats me.

Maybe?

Yes, I do.

Why study latin?

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars

Not yet.
rip

I better be invited XP
We'll see about that.

No.
why not? ;_;
I'm sorry! ;_;
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 11:14:54 PM

Let's get started.

Happy bday!!

Honest opinion?

Favourite music?
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 11:34:19 PM
At 11/2/2016 11:14:54 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Let's get started.

Happy bday!!
Thanks.

Honest opinion?
I don't know you all that well, but you seem pretty nice and you're a great debater, so overall, you're a cool guy in my eyes. You should do Hangouts more often, if you're comfortable with it.

Favourite music?
In terms of genres, I will listen to almost everything, save for country.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 11:34:59 PM
At 11/2/2016 11:34:19 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Happy bday!!
Thanks.

Honest opinion?
I don't know you all that well, but you seem pretty nice and you're a great debater, so overall, you're a cool guy in my eyes. You should do Hangouts more often, if you're comfortable with it.

I'd like to do more hangouts. I do want to do a live Mafia game...

Favourite music?

I hate country.
ThinkBig
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 11:40:08 PM
At 11/2/2016 11:34:59 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/2/2016 11:34:19 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Happy bday!!
Thanks.

Honest opinion?

I'd like to do more hangouts. I do want to do a live Mafia game...
Unfortunately, those aren't especially common anymore. (Fun fact, my very first Hangout was live mafia. I lost, but hey, I met Solon, so it's a win-win situation.) Usually they start when the Hangouts have between 8 - 10 players. But hey, if you can get enough people interested, I'm sure you would get one started.

Favourite music?

I hate country.
I think my strong aversion to it came from the fact that most of my dad's side of the family lives in Texas and when you're in Texas, no matter where you are, you just can't escape it.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 11:50:20 PM

Let's get started.

Honest Opinion
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2016 11:57:04 PM
At 11/2/2016 11:50:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest Opinion
Though I highly disagree on some of your stances regarding politics, you seem pretty intelligent. Otherwise, I don't know you too well.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 12:26:48 AM

Let's get started.

Honest opinion?

(be as brutally honest as you want; I don't care)
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 1:28:15 AM

Let's get started.

Merry birthyear

How are you and Solon doing? :)
Meh!
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 2:25:56 AM
At 11/3/2016 12:26:48 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest opinion?

As much as I'd like to be as brutally honest as possible, I can't. All I can say is that there are only a few people on DDO that I really dislike and you happen to be one of them. I'll just leave it at that.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 2:34:18 AM
At 11/3/2016 2:25:56 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest opinion?

As much as I'd like to be as brutally honest as possible, I can't. All I can say is that there are only a few people on DDO that I really dislike and you happen to be one of them. I'll just leave it at that.

I want to hear your brutal honesty; I already figured you don't like me prior to this. (probably because of solon? idk)
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 2:38:31 AM
At 11/3/2016 1:28:15 AM, Axonly wrote:

Let's get started.

Merry birthyear

Solon and I are doing phenomenally and I continue to find more and more reasons to love him each day, to give the short answer. (I'd be willing to expand this later when I'm not as busy.)
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 2:45:01 AM
At 11/3/2016 2:34:18 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest opinion?

I want to hear your brutal honesty; I already figured you don't like me prior to this. (probably because of solon? idk)
Solon's opinion of you doesn't influence mine, but I dislike you nonetheless. I don't like to be brutally honest on DDO all that often because I don't like to sound like a salty b*tch. I only do it when absolutely necessary.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 2:46:41 AM
At 11/3/2016 2:45:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest opinion?

Solon's opinion of you doesn't influence mine, but I dislike you nonetheless. I don't like to be brutally honest on DDO all that often because I don't like to sound like a salty b*tch. I only do it when absolutely necessary.

PM
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 2:50:05 AM
At 11/3/2016 2:46:41 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 11/3/2016 2:45:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Honest opinion?

PM
No.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:32:23 AM
At 11/3/2016 2:38:31 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Merry birthyear

Solon and I are doing phenomenally and I continue to find more and more reasons to love him each day, to give the short answer. (I'd be willing to expand this later when I'm not as busy.)

That's really great to hear, would love to hear more if you feel like expanding on it
Meh!
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 11:49:22 PM
At 11/3/2016 6:32:23 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 11/3/2016 2:38:31 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Let's get started.

Merry birthyear

That's really great to hear, would love to hear more if you feel like expanding on it
Eh, maybe some other time.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 12:48:37 AM
Happy birthday.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2016 1:49:53 AM
At 11/4/2016 12:48:37 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Happy birthday.
Thanks!
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO