Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Dreams

Vaarka
Posts: 11,604
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 12:33:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So last night I finally had that dream where I was driving home, and for some reason I got pulled over. So the officer walks up to my window, and talks to me a little, and then asks to see my license, but when I hand him my wallet, my license isn't there.

Anyone else have some dreams they wanna share?
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Subutai
Posts: 4,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:32:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2016 12:33:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
So last night I finally had that dream where I was driving home, and for some reason I got pulled over. So the officer walks up to my window, and talks to me a little, and then asks to see my license, but when I hand him my wallet, my license isn't there.

Anyone else have some dreams they wanna share?

I love talking about dreams, but, sadly, I don't have much to share, as I almost never remember my dreams. I'd been told this is because I sleep very heavily (I once slept through a magnitude 5 earthquake). But, of the couple of ones I do remember, they are all bad.

The one I remember the most was one where I was driving with my family on a bridge (one that I crossed a lot in real life) over a river. In reality, the river was flat, but in my dream, one end of the river was a large waterfall. The bridge proceeded to buckle, and then fail, and our car fell in the water. The river then swept up nearer to the waterfall over time. Strangely, though, I don't remember actually falling over the waterfall.
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:36:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2016 3:32:46 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:33:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
So last night I finally had that dream where I was driving home, and for some reason I got pulled over. So the officer walks up to my window, and talks to me a little, and then asks to see my license, but when I hand him my wallet, my license isn't there.

Anyone else have some dreams they wanna share?

I love talking about dreams, but, sadly, I don't have much to share, as I almost never remember my dreams. I'd been told this is because I sleep very heavily (I once slept through a magnitude 5 earthquake). But, of the couple of ones I do remember, they are all bad.

Details.

The one I remember the most was one where I was driving with my family on a bridge (one that I crossed a lot in real life) over a river. In reality, the river was flat, but in my dream, one end of the river was a large waterfall. The bridge proceeded to buckle, and then fail, and our car fell in the water. The river then swept up nearer to the waterfall over time. Strangely, though, I don't remember actually falling over the waterfall.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:39:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Recently I dreamed that there was an entire class in college this semester which I completely forgot to ever show up for, and to make things worse a large assignment for this class was due the next day.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Subutai
Posts: 4,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:45:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/3/2016 6:36:13 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/3/2016 3:32:46 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 11/3/2016 12:33:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
So last night I finally had that dream where I was driving home, and for some reason I got pulled over. So the officer walks up to my window, and talks to me a little, and then asks to see my license, but when I hand him my wallet, my license isn't there.

Anyone else have some dreams they wanna share?

I love talking about dreams, but, sadly, I don't have much to share, as I almost never remember my dreams. I'd been told this is because I sleep very heavily (I once slept through a magnitude 5 earthquake). But, of the couple of ones I do remember, they are all bad.

Details.

I was in Venice in May 2012. A 6.1 magnitude earthquake occurred 80 miles southwest of Venice during the middle of the night. My parents were awoken by it, but I stayed asleep. My parents said that the chandelier on the ceiling was swaying rather quickly. No damage was done near where I was (although there was some moderate damage near the epicenter).
The one I remember the most was one where I was driving with my family on a bridge (one that I crossed a lot in real life) over a river. In reality, the river was flat, but in my dream, one end of the river was a large waterfall. The bridge proceeded to buckle, and then fail, and our car fell in the water. The river then swept up nearer to the waterfall over time. Strangely, though, I don't remember actually falling over the waterfall.
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
n7
Posts: 1,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 10:44:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sex dreams past 3 nights in a row for some reason.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.