Jump to topic:

Dreams

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 12:33:12 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
So last night I finally had that dream where I was driving home, and for some reason I got pulled over. So the officer walks up to my window, and talks to me a little, and then asks to see my license, but when I hand him my wallet, my license isn't there.

Anyone else have some dreams they wanna share?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 3:32:46 PM
At 11/3/2016 12:33:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
So last night I finally had that dream where I was driving home, and for some reason I got pulled over. So the officer walks up to my window, and talks to me a little, and then asks to see my license, but when I hand him my wallet, my license isn't there.

I love talking about dreams, but, sadly, I don't have much to share, as I almost never remember my dreams. I'd been told this is because I sleep very heavily (I once slept through a magnitude 5 earthquake). But, of the couple of ones I do remember, they are all bad.

The one I remember the most was one where I was driving with my family on a bridge (one that I crossed a lot in real life) over a river. In reality, the river was flat, but in my dream, one end of the river was a large waterfall. The bridge proceeded to buckle, and then fail, and our car fell in the water. The river then swept up nearer to the waterfall over time. Strangely, though, I don't remember actually falling over the waterfall.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:36:13 PM
At 11/3/2016 3:32:46 PM, Subutai wrote:

I love talking about dreams, but, sadly, I don't have much to share, as I almost never remember my dreams. I'd been told this is because I sleep very heavily (I once slept through a magnitude 5 earthquake). But, of the couple of ones I do remember, they are all bad.

Details.

The one I remember the most was one where I was driving with my family on a bridge (one that I crossed a lot in real life) over a river. In reality, the river was flat, but in my dream, one end of the river was a large waterfall. The bridge proceeded to buckle, and then fail, and our car fell in the water. The river then swept up nearer to the waterfall over time. Strangely, though, I don't remember actually falling over the waterfall.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:39:22 PM
Recently I dreamed that there was an entire class in college this semester which I completely forgot to ever show up for, and to make things worse a large assignment for this class was due the next day.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 6:45:28 PM
At 11/3/2016 6:36:13 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/3/2016 3:32:46 PM, Subutai wrote:

Details.

I was in Venice in May 2012. A 6.1 magnitude earthquake occurred 80 miles southwest of Venice during the middle of the night. My parents were awoken by it, but I stayed asleep. My parents said that the chandelier on the ceiling was swaying rather quickly. No damage was done near where I was (although there was some moderate damage near the epicenter).
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2016 10:44:19 PM
Sex dreams past 3 nights in a row for some reason.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.