Jump to topic:

Keep getting kicked off my computer at school

SegBeg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 10:19:21 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
So in my school when I have free periods, i head over to the study room to either study or just chill off or watch videos on Youtube (mostly the studying of course). I get to school an hour and 10 minutes early so I'm up there before school starts. Then what do you know? This girl nearly ALWAYS comes and kicks me off of my computer (I have a computer that I tend to always go on if no one is already there). She says she needs it for her film that she's making for class and I understand that, but couldn't she have done this on a laptop or something or just save her movie on a USB or SD card rather than doing it on a school mac that everyone uses? For the first like two times I was fine with it but now it is getting REALLY annoying and I've had enough. It's even come up to the point that she's done it SO MANY TIMES that I even expect it to come. What should I do? Should I keep letting her have the computer or should I just refuse to give it up the next time?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 6:04:48 PM
At 11/10/2016 10:19:21 AM, SegBeg wrote:
So in my school when I have free periods, i head over to the study room to either study or just chill off or watch videos on Youtube (mostly the studying of course). I get to school an hour and 10 minutes early so I'm up there before school starts. Then what do you know? This girl nearly ALWAYS comes and kicks me off of my computer (I have a computer that I tend to always go on if no one is already there). She says she needs it for her film that she's making for class and I understand that, but couldn't she have done this on a laptop or something or just save her movie on a USB or SD card rather than doing it on a school mac that everyone uses? For the first like two times I was fine with it but now it is getting REALLY annoying and I've had enough. It's even come up to the point that she's done it SO MANY TIMES that I even expect it to come. What should I do? Should I keep letting her have the computer or should I just refuse to give it up the next time?

Maybe she likes you.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 8:51:41 PM
So in my school when I have free periods, i head over to the study room to either study or just chill off or watch videos on Youtube (mostly the studying of course). I get to school an hour and 10 minutes early so I'm up there before school starts. Then what do you know? This girl nearly ALWAYS comes and kicks me off of my computer (I have a computer that I tend to always go on if no one is already there).

She probably has her shiit saved there. Just try using a different one and see if she bothers you still. If she does, it's probably just what Peters said.

She says she needs it for her film that she's making for class and I understand that, but couldn't she have done this on a laptop or something or just save her movie on a USB or SD card rather than doing it on a school mac that everyone uses? For the first like two times I was fine with it but now it is getting REALLY annoying and I've had enough. It's even come up to the point that she's done it SO MANY TIMES that I even expect it to come. What should I do? Should I keep letting her have the computer or should I just refuse to give it up the next time?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2016 1:25:19 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago

Why don't you just use a different computer?
Obviously, you can quote me on that. I just said it. -Tony Stark