Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Cannabis doing well

R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
8 out of 9 ballot initiatives passed, a relatively (key word there) pro cannabis President, and the NFL player's union is ready to kick up some dust on the issue (which should go a long way towards breaking down the anti-cannabis culture in this country. As Max Planck said, new truths are not brought on by changing people's minds, but by the old guard simply dying off and being replaced by new people. RIP justice Scalia and good riddance!

P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 5:40:26 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!

Marijuanna.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2016 5:51:03 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/14/2016 5:40:26 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!

Marijuanna.

Since you were unable to spell it correctly, you won't be disciplined.

Geez I keep putting threads in the wrong forums. I'm typing fast on my phone at break so I am rushed.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:40:26 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!

Marijuanna.

Since you were unable to spell it correctly, you won't be disciplined.

Geez I keep putting threads in the wrong forums. I'm typing fast on my phone at break so I am rushed.

Stoners. Let them not break their conditioning into thinking marijuana does not make them stupid. Smoking weed does make you stupid. Smoking weed is an addictive substance. They have to smoke weed to enjoy life. They cannot imagine the pleasures of life without marijuana added into their lives. They have forgotten what is like to be a person who never needed drugs to splash themselves with smiles. Don't smoke weed. Do not advertise the acceptance of failures. Stay sober.
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 7:38:58 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:40:26 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!

Marijuanna.

Since you were unable to spell it correctly, you won't be disciplined.

Geez I keep putting threads in the wrong forums. I'm typing fast on my phone at break so I am rushed.

Stoners. Let them not break their conditioning into thinking marijuana does not make them stupid. Smoking weed does make you stupid. Smoking weed is an addictive substance. They have to smoke weed to enjoy life. They cannot imagine the pleasures of life without marijuana added into their lives. They have forgotten what is like to be a person who never needed drugs to splash themselves with smiles. Don't smoke weed. Do not advertise the acceptance of failures. Stay sober.

This is so delusional. I know many many people who use cannabis and none of them use it the way you describe. Do you actually interact with people who have used cannabis?

I don't even know where to start with this, it's just such a weird and out of touch description.

Weed is fun, don't abuse it and it isn't a big deal.
Devilry
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 8:41:12 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/26/2016 7:38:58 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:40:26 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!

Marijuanna.

Since you were unable to spell it correctly, you won't be disciplined.

Geez I keep putting threads in the wrong forums. I'm typing fast on my phone at break so I am rushed.

Stoners. Let them not break their conditioning into thinking marijuana does not make them stupid. Smoking weed does make you stupid. Smoking weed is an addictive substance. They have to smoke weed to enjoy life. They cannot imagine the pleasures of life without marijuana added into their lives. They have forgotten what is like to be a person who never needed drugs to splash themselves with smiles. Don't smoke weed. Do not advertise the acceptance of failures. Stay sober.

This is so delusional. I know many many people who use cannabis and none of them use it the way you describe. Do you actually interact with people who have used cannabis?

I know many many people who use cannabis, and many, nearly most of them, are exactly as he describes.

I don't even know where to start with this, it's just such a weird and out of touch description.

Weed is fun, don't abuse it and it isn't a big deal.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 2:01:01 AM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/26/2016 8:41:12 PM, Devilry wrote:
At 11/26/2016 7:38:58 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:40:26 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!

Marijuanna.

Since you were unable to spell it correctly, you won't be disciplined.

Geez I keep putting threads in the wrong forums. I'm typing fast on my phone at break so I am rushed.

Stoners. Let them not break their conditioning into thinking marijuana does not make them stupid. Smoking weed does make you stupid. Smoking weed is an addictive substance. They have to smoke weed to enjoy life. They cannot imagine the pleasures of life without marijuana added into their lives. They have forgotten what is like to be a person who never needed drugs to splash themselves with smiles. Don't smoke weed. Do not advertise the acceptance of failures. Stay sober.

This is so delusional. I know many many people who use cannabis and none of them use it the way you describe. Do you actually interact with people who have used cannabis?

I know many many people who use cannabis, and many, nearly most of them, are exactly as he describes.


That's so crazy, you must hang out with the wrong crowd. I know people who smoke and maybe one of them does it daily, most do it less than once a week. Most are reasonably successful professionals- lawyers, architects, salesmen, project managers, lab techs, etc. I also know people who work in kitchens, people in construction, delivery people who use it. None of them use it as described.

To be fair I also don't know many people who abuse alcohol so maybe I'm just not around substance abuse.
Devilry
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 3:29:58 AM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/27/2016 2:01:01 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/26/2016 8:41:12 PM, Devilry wrote:
At 11/26/2016 7:38:58 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:40:26 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!

Marijuanna.

Since you were unable to spell it correctly, you won't be disciplined.

Geez I keep putting threads in the wrong forums. I'm typing fast on my phone at break so I am rushed.

Stoners. Let them not break their conditioning into thinking marijuana does not make them stupid. Smoking weed does make you stupid. Smoking weed is an addictive substance. They have to smoke weed to enjoy life. They cannot imagine the pleasures of life without marijuana added into their lives. They have forgotten what is like to be a person who never needed drugs to splash themselves with smiles. Don't smoke weed. Do not advertise the acceptance of failures. Stay sober.

This is so delusional. I know many many people who use cannabis and none of them use it the way you describe. Do you actually interact with people who have used cannabis?

I know many many people who use cannabis, and many, nearly most of them, are exactly as he describes.


That's so crazy, you must hang out with the wrong crowd. I know people who smoke and maybe one of them does it daily, most do it less than once a week. Most are reasonably successful professionals- lawyers, architects, salesmen, project managers, lab techs, etc. I also know people who work in kitchens, people in construction, delivery people who use it. None of them use it as described.

To be fair I also don't know many people who abuse alcohol so maybe I'm just not around substance abuse.

In fairness, the people I'm talking about were a bit rough around the edges to begin with, but I do know so many people just comatosed by weed. But yeah, I know folk who just smoke every now and again for a laugh too.

I'm not really sure what to make of the drug, personally. I definitely think people can just fall into it. And I know there's no physical addiction, but it's like with alcohol, most of the reason people become alcoholics isn't anything to do with physical addiction either. I mean it isn't just this harmless thing.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Devilry
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 3:37:44 AM
Posted: 6 days ago
I'm also actually fairly readily guesstimate that problems with marijuana are more common than problems with alcohol, at least amongst my generation. It's an easier problem to fall into.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Devilry
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 3:00:25 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
I was of course twisted drunk writing all that, lol.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 3:39:49 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Stoners. Let them not break their conditioning into thinking marijuana does not make them stupid. Smoking weed does make you stupid. Smoking weed is an addictive substance. They have to smoke weed to enjoy life. They cannot imagine the pleasures of life without marijuana added into their lives. They have forgotten what is like to be a person who never needed drugs to splash themselves with smiles. Don't smoke weed. Do not advertise the acceptance of failures. Stay sober.

I smoked weed for 20 years. What I learned was that it's a bad habit for me. I also learned that for others, it seems to have a curative effect (usually dealing with anxiety).

Despite how bad of a habit it may be, the point is that keeping it illegal is a bad idea. I argue with people like you all the time, I will make points about how it would serve us all best to lift this ban and they respond that smoking weed is on balance a bad thing to do. Invariably, people in your shoes always miss the point: just because something is bad, doesn't mean we ought to create prohibition around it. It always takes a fair amount of effort for me to break through the conditioning you have suffered to think the way you do, I mean it's one thing to say such things in Facebook but you are on a debate site where every point you make is going to be isolated and rebutted. Despite that, you wander right out in the open with your "people shouldn't smoke weed" argument despite the fact that you know very well that, particularly in the USA, we don't prohibit everything that we don't think people should do. We don't ban cheating on your wife. We don't ban gambling. We don't ban alcoholism, which is head and shoulders much more acutely damaging than cannabis-use. We don't ban lack of exercise, a bad diet, or sleep deprivation. In fact we even let companies advertise some of these things to push us into these bad habits, just to let our economy function unadulterated from our subjective viewpoints. We don't ban not cleaning your house or having bad personal hygiene. We don't ban going into debt. We don't ban self-mutilation. And of course there are many more things that you already knew we don't ban yet failed to make the connection that they were much worse than smoking a joint - yet none of these are discussed In the context of prohibition.

You haven't made this connection because you are suffering from being conditioned by a paradigm of hatred against a certain group of people. You're ripe with stereotyping and bigotry, and at the ready to justify reality into whatever shape it needs to be in order to agree with your distortion.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Devilry
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 4:06:19 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
I just don't even think it's a fun drug; that's probably a whole lot of my gripes with it. At least if you're abusing alcohol, you'll take a few memories, maybe a few lessons learned, out of it. Weed - you're just comatosed. You get the giggles every now and again before you build up an immunity; after that, you're a zombie.

I really appreciate the Irish drinking culture, though. I know people abuse alcohol, but it'll always be the lifeblood of the Irish. It brings people together. We fight - tensions disappear. We make a fool of ourselves, we shame ourselves - we forget it, everyone does it. That's all what I call curative. There's a sort of fcking day of reckoning in just getting drunk and hitting the town. You'll find yourself in it, lol.

But I mean maybe that's just the Irish. Still, I wouldn't want weed legalised here.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Devilry
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 4:28:17 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
I of course also abused weed, and pretty much every other drug, too. There's no good memories in it, though. No real friendships or community in it. No soul in it.

I'm probably over-romanticising being drunk here, but lol. It's a great thing.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 5:30:58 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/27/2016 2:01:01 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/26/2016 8:41:12 PM, Devilry wrote:
At 11/26/2016 7:38:58 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:51:03 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/14/2016 5:40:26 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/14/2016 3:46:10 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
P.s. please no use of the m-word in this thread, let's break the conditioning here please. Ty!

Marijuanna.

Since you were unable to spell it correctly, you won't be disciplined.

Geez I keep putting threads in the wrong forums. I'm typing fast on my phone at break so I am rushed.

Stoners. Let them not break their conditioning into thinking marijuana does not make them stupid. Smoking weed does make you stupid. Smoking weed is an addictive substance. They have to smoke weed to enjoy life. They cannot imagine the pleasures of life without marijuana added into their lives. They have forgotten what is like to be a person who never needed drugs to splash themselves with smiles. Don't smoke weed. Do not advertise the acceptance of failures. Stay sober.

This is so delusional. I know many many people who use cannabis and none of them use it the way you describe. Do you actually interact with people who have used cannabis?

I know many many people who use cannabis, and many, nearly most of them, are exactly as he describes.


That's so crazy, you must hang out with the wrong crowd. I know people who smoke and maybe one of them does it daily, most do it less than once a week. Most are reasonably successful professionals- lawyers, architects, salesmen, project managers, lab techs, etc. I also know people who work in kitchens, people in construction, delivery people who use it. None of them use it as described.

To be fair I also don't know many people who abuse alcohol so maybe I'm just not around substance abuse.

You aren't. Every user I knew from my 20 years of using use it daily... multiple times usually. Just because it's a benign addiction doesn't mean it's not harmful.

I'm for legalizing but all substances can and are abused.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:24:43 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/27/2016 3:39:49 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Stoners. Let them not break their conditioning into thinking marijuana does not make them stupid. Smoking weed does make you stupid. Smoking weed is an addictive substance. They have to smoke weed to enjoy life. They cannot imagine the pleasures of life without marijuana added into their lives. They have forgotten what is like to be a person who never needed drugs to splash themselves with smiles. Don't smoke weed. Do not advertise the acceptance of failures. Stay sober.

I smoked weed for 20 years. What I learned was that it's a bad habit for me. I also learned that for others, it seems to have a curative effect (usually dealing with anxiety).

Despite how bad of a habit it may be, the point is that keeping it illegal is a bad idea. I argue with people like you all the time, I will make points about how it would serve us all best to lift this ban and they respond that smoking weed is on balance a bad thing to do. Invariably, people in your shoes always miss the point: just because something is bad, doesn't mean we ought to create prohibition around it. It always takes a fair amount of effort for me to break through the conditioning you have suffered to think the way you do, I mean it's one thing to say such things in Facebook but you are on a debate site where every point you make is going to be isolated and rebutted. Despite that, you wander right out in the open with your "people shouldn't smoke weed" argument despite the fact that you know very well that, particularly in the USA, we don't prohibit everything that we don't think people should do. We don't ban cheating on your wife. We don't ban gambling. We don't ban alcoholism, which is head and shoulders much more acutely damaging than cannabis-use. We don't ban lack of exercise, a bad diet, or sleep deprivation. In fact we even let companies advertise some of these things to push us into these bad habits, just to let our economy function unadulterated from our subjective viewpoints. We don't ban not cleaning your house or having bad personal hygiene. We don't ban going into debt. We don't ban self-mutilation. And of course there are many more things that you already knew we don't ban yet failed to make the connection that they were much worse than smoking a joint - yet none of these are discussed In the context of prohibition.

You haven't made this connection because you are suffering from being conditioned by a paradigm of hatred against a certain group of people. You're ripe with stereotyping and bigotry, and at the ready to justify reality into whatever shape it needs to be in order to agree with your distortion.

This is typical rationalizing from the mind of an addict. The reason why all of your examples are legal is because they do not kill people. Marijuana kills people. People have been known to get so high on marijuana and then drive down the wrong side of the highway. They make stupid decisions. Smoking marijuana prohibits the brain from fully maturing. Smoking marijuana keeps you high for hours. And most never stop smoking. They stay high all day long. Access needs to be kept limited. It needs to stay illegal. I had some teenagers asking me to buy them some alcohol not long ago. I refused to buy it for them. Nobody is going to refuse to sell drugs to teenagers if it becomes legal. Don't come to me with a personal statistics that say you could always get anything you want at any time at any age, but that is a retarded stoners justification. I'm looking at the larger picture. The picture that lessens the chances of everyone from obtaining harmful drugs from the masses. You're simply rationalizing through the mind of an addict. You say you want it to be legal for people who need it for medical reasons. What you are really saying is you want it for you. You want it legal for recreation. You have forgotten what it was like to have fun without it. People thinking they need marijuana for anxiety are lying to themselves. The best cure for anxiety is confidence. Marijuana does not give you confidence. It takes it away. Exercise. Eating healthy. Education. These help the best for cases of anxiety. The country went broke. The country wants to make more money. This is the only reason why marijuana is becoming legal. Greed has been coming increasingly legal these days. The greed can grow more openly if the country becomes stupefied to the real ambitions of those behind the curtains. Keep America dumb and dumber so the rich get rich and richer. They literally want to rip the souls right out of you. Literally. Souls are the best form of currency. Soul collectors. Yep.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 7:50:28 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/27/2016 4:06:19 PM, Devilry wrote:

But I mean maybe that's just the Irish. Still, I wouldn't want weed legalised here.

Do you think people who,don't use it already would start because it's no longer illegal?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 8:52:42 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/27/2016 7:24:43 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/27/2016 3:39:49 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
these are discussed In the context of prohibition.

This is typical rationalizing from the mind of an addict.

Cannabis isn't physically addictive. You can become emotionally-addicted, and I certainly have been more times than I can count, but one can be addicted in this way to all sorts of things. Video games, getting angry... Caffeine and sugar are more addictive than cannabis. Much more so. Are you pulling to have those prohibited too?

The reason why all of your examples are legal is because they do not kill people. Marijuana kills people.

Actually out of the billions of people known to use it there's never been a single overdose, never-mind a death.

people have been known to get so high on marijuana and then drive down the wrong side of the highway. They make stupid decisions.

Lol ok so that can also happen if you're just confused. Shall we outlaw getting confused? Old people do it. Shall we outlaw becoming old? You seem to forget about alcohol when you say that none of my examples kill people... the fact that you would say cannabis kills people and makes them drive the wrong way on the highway yet alcohol doesn't is about as bad a mis-step as you could possibly make.

Driving a car down the wrong side of the road is a problem. A big problem. Its a problem with putting people behind the wheel of tons of steel and plastic and burning a thousand kilocalories per minute keeping it running at ridiculous speeds. In a few minutes, a car burns more energy than you do all day long. There's nothing inherently dangerous, NOTHING at all, about smoking a joint. Driving is very dangerous, and that has nothing to do with cannabis. Besides, the technology is here to test for thc on the breath like alcohol.

Smoking marijuana prohibits the brain from fully maturing.

I would ask you to cite the source but we both know that doesn't exist.

Smoking marijuana keeps you high for hours. And most never stop smoking. They stay high all day long.

And that scares you because you've never felt what it's like. Other than your very first time, it just makes you feel mellow. It isn't like hard drugs at all. And it's way less of an effect as alcohol.

Access needs to be kept limited.

Any schoolboy can get as much as he wants from the kids at school. Trust me, the schools are full of kids who need to move it in order to make a profit. I been there many times (selling it so i dont have to pay for my own habit). There's a reason they call them "pushers." Don't question capitalism bro.

It needs to stay illegal. I had some teenagers asking me to buy them some alcohol not long ago. I refused to buy it for them. Nobody is going to refuse to sell drugs to teenagers if it becomes legal.

You just contradicted yourself 100%. You refused to sell LEGAL alcohol to kids. If alcohol was illegal it would be available along with weed in the school lavarotories. In states where weed is legal it's pretty impressive how controlled they keep it. You have to show your ID at the entrance, then you have to show your ID to the merchant inside, then you have to show it a third time at the counter to purchase it.

Don't come to me with a personal statistics that say you could always get anything you want at any time at any age, but that is a retarded stoners justification.

Its called an "ethos". It means I have experience and know what I'm talking about, and you have little experience and are relying on what you hear from others.

I'm looking at the larger picture. The picture that lessens the chances of everyone from obtaining harmful drugs from the masses. You're simply rationalizing through the mind of an addict. You say you want it to be legal for people who need it for medical reasons. What you are really saying is you want it for you. You want it legal for recreation. You have forgotten what it was like to have fun without it.

I won't blame you for assuming I still smoke and want it for myself. I smoke once a year maybe, if I'm laid-off from work or on vacation. I get tested where I work and besides, I really don't enjoy using it anymore. Like alcohol, I get a headache if I consume more than a small amount.

People thinking they need marijuana for anxiety are lying to themselves. The best cure for anxiety is confidence. Marijuana does not give you confidence. It takes it away.

Any social worker would laugh at this. You remind me of when I dated a bulimic-anorexic girl in my youth. I couldn't understand what made her do It. Like, why not just have more confidence? Why not just stop caring what others think about you? Why not care more about your health? I can't implant the answers in your head anymore than I could hers, all I can tell you is you have a lot to learn about mental illness. If you care about the subject then research it. Better than that, network with people who have mental illness or work with them. It will be a life-changing experience for you. Otherwise, making statements like this might with your typical conservative bigot, but people who know mental illness aren't going to respect you.

Exercise. Eating healthy. Education. These help the best for cases of anxiety. The country went broke. The country wants to make more money. This is the only reason why marijuana is becoming legal. Greed has been coming increasingly legal these days. The greed can grow more openly if the country becomes stupefied to the real ambitions of those behind the curtains. Keep America dumb and dumber so the rich get rich and richer. They literally want to rip the souls right out of you. Literally. Souls are the best form of currency. Soul collectors. Yep.

Lol why do you think cannabis prohibition began in the first place?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 11:06:29 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
At 11/27/2016 8:52:42 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/27/2016 7:24:43 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/27/2016 3:39:49 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
these are discussed In the context of prohibition.

This is typical rationalizing from the mind of an addict.

Cannabis isn't physically addictive. You can become emotionally-addicted, and I certainly have been more times than I can count, but one can be addicted in this way to all sorts of things. Video games, getting angry... Caffeine and sugar are more addictive than cannabis. Much more so. Are you pulling to have those prohibited too?

The reason why all of your examples are legal is because they do not kill people. Marijuana kills people.

Actually out of the billions of people known to use it there's never been a single overdose, never-mind a death.

people have been known to get so high on marijuana and then drive down the wrong side of the highway. They make stupid decisions.

Lol ok so that can also happen if you're just confused. Shall we outlaw getting confused? Old people do it. Shall we outlaw becoming old? You seem to forget about alcohol when you say that none of my examples kill people... the fact that you would say cannabis kills people and makes them drive the wrong way on the highway yet alcohol doesn't is about as bad a mis-step as you could possibly make.

Driving a car down the wrong side of the road is a problem. A big problem. Its a problem with putting people behind the wheel of tons of steel and plastic and burning a thousand kilocalories per minute keeping it running at ridiculous speeds. In a few minutes, a car burns more energy than you do all day long. There's nothing inherently dangerous, NOTHING at all, about smoking a joint. Driving is very dangerous, and that has nothing to do with cannabis. Besides, the technology is here to test for thc on the breath like alcohol.

Smoking marijuana prohibits the brain from fully maturing.

I would ask you to cite the source but we both know that doesn't exist.

Smoking marijuana keeps you high for hours. And most never stop smoking. They stay high all day long.

And that scares you because you've never felt what it's like. Other than your very first time, it just makes you feel mellow. It isn't like hard drugs at all. And it's way less of an effect as alcohol.

Access needs to be kept limited.

Any schoolboy can get as much as he wants from the kids at school. Trust me, the schools are full of kids who need to move it in order to make a profit. I been there many times (selling it so i dont have to pay for my own habit). There's a reason they call them "pushers." Don't question capitalism bro.

It needs to stay illegal. I had some teenagers asking me to buy them some alcohol not long ago. I refused to buy it for them. Nobody is going to refuse to sell drugs to teenagers if it becomes legal.

You just contradicted yourself 100%. You refused to sell LEGAL alcohol to kids. If alcohol was illegal it would be available along with weed in the school lavarotories. In states where weed is legal it's pretty impressive how controlled they keep it. You have to show your ID at the entrance, then you have to show your ID to the merchant inside, then you have to show it a third time at the counter to purchase it.

Don't come to me with a personal statistics that say you could always get anything you want at any time at any age, but that is a retarded stoners justification.

Its called an "ethos". It means I have experience and know what I'm talking about, and you have little experience and are relying on what you hear from others.

I'm looking at the larger picture. The picture that lessens the chances of everyone from obtaining harmful drugs from the masses. You're simply rationalizing through the mind of an addict. You say you want it to be legal for people who need it for medical reasons. What you are really saying is you want it for you. You want it legal for recreation. You have forgotten what it was like to have fun without it.

I won't blame you for assuming I still smoke and want it for myself. I smoke once a year maybe, if I'm laid-off from work or on vacation. I get tested where I work and besides, I really don't enjoy using it anymore. Like alcohol, I get a headache if I consume more than a small amount.

People thinking they need marijuana for anxiety are lying to themselves. The best cure for anxiety is confidence. Marijuana does not give you confidence. It takes it away.

Any social worker would laugh at this. You remind me of when I dated a bulimic-anorexic girl in my youth. I couldn't understand what made her do It. Like, why not just have more confidence? Why not just stop caring what others think about you? Why not care more about your health? I can't implant the answers in your head anymore than I could hers, all I can tell you is you have a lot to learn about mental illness. If you care about the subject then research it. Better than that, network with people who have mental illness or work with them. It will be a life-changing experience for you. Otherwise, making statements like this might with your typical conservative bigot, but people who know mental illness aren't going to respect you.

Exercise. Eating healthy. Education. These help the best for cases of anxiety. The country went broke. The country wants to make more money. This is the only reason why marijuana is becoming legal. Greed has been coming increasingly legal these days. The greed can grow more openly if the country becomes stupefied to the real ambitions of those behind the curtains. Keep America dumb and dumber so the rich get rich and richer. They literally want to rip the souls right out of you. Literally. Souls are the best form of currency. Soul collectors. Yep.

Lol why do you think cannabis prohibition began in the first place?

Welcome to the brain-damaged brain of Rob, who has not only forgotten all the things he has told me in previous posts, but likes to reply to sentences before reading the following sentence that says he's the product of the mind that had a drug habit. Addicts will always try to justify their needs for drugs. Smoking marijuana stunts your brain growth. Grow up Robbie. Marijuana makes you stupid.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 11:24:06 PM
Posted: 5 days ago
Marijuana newsflash. This just in. Smoking marijuana makes you psychologically dependent. Symptoms of dependency can lead to anxiety and depression. Doctors are now working on a fix for the addict. Doctors are working on a new drug called marijuana to prescribe to patients suffering from a lack of marijuana. No. marijuana doesn't make you stupid.
Devilry
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:01:51 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/27/2016 7:50:28 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/27/2016 4:06:19 PM, Devilry wrote:

But I mean maybe that's just the Irish. Still, I wouldn't want weed legalised here.

Do you think people who,don't use it already would start because it's no longer illegal?

I mean, I dunno, tbh. I remember reading that Holland actually has way less people smoking weed than average, even though it's legal over there. And then there's Jamaica. Culture plays into it hugely, surely. But just...if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:45:49 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/28/2016 3:01:51 PM, Devilry wrote:
At 11/27/2016 7:50:28 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/27/2016 4:06:19 PM, Devilry wrote:

But I mean maybe that's just the Irish. Still, I wouldn't want weed legalised here.

Do you think people who,don't use it already would start because it's no longer illegal?

I mean, I dunno, tbh. I remember reading that Holland actually has way less people smoking weed than average, even though it's legal over there. And then there's Jamaica. Culture plays into it hugely, surely. But just...if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

It's broke dude. I don't live in Ireland, but it's definitely broken here.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:06:30 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/27/2016 11:06:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/27/2016 8:52:42 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/27/2016 7:24:43 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/27/2016 3:39:49 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
these are discussed In the context of prohibition.

This is typical rationalizing from the mind of an addict.

Cannabis isn't physically addictive. You can become emotionally-addicted, and I certainly have been more times than I can count, but one can be addicted in this way to all sorts of things. Video games, getting angry... Caffeine and sugar are more addictive than cannabis. Much more so. Are you pulling to have those prohibited too?

The reason why all of your examples are legal is because they do not kill people. Marijuana kills people.

Actually out of the billions of people known to use it there's never been a single overdose, never-mind a death.

people have been known to get so high on marijuana and then drive down the wrong side of the highway. They make stupid decisions.

Lol ok so that can also happen if you're just confused. Shall we outlaw getting confused? Old people do it. Shall we outlaw becoming old? You seem to forget about alcohol when you say that none of my examples kill people... the fact that you would say cannabis kills people and makes them drive the wrong way on the highway yet alcohol doesn't is about as bad a mis-step as you could possibly make.

Driving a car down the wrong side of the road is a problem. A big problem. Its a problem with putting people behind the wheel of tons of steel and plastic and burning a thousand kilocalories per minute keeping it running at ridiculous speeds. In a few minutes, a car burns more energy than you do all day long. There's nothing inherently dangerous, NOTHING at all, about smoking a joint. Driving is very dangerous, and that has nothing to do with cannabis. Besides, the technology is here to test for thc on the breath like alcohol.

Smoking marijuana prohibits the brain from fully maturing.

I would ask you to cite the source but we both know that doesn't exist.

Smoking marijuana keeps you high for hours. And most never stop smoking. They stay high all day long.

And that scares you because you've never felt what it's like. Other than your very first time, it just makes you feel mellow. It isn't like hard drugs at all. And it's way less of an effect as alcohol.

Access needs to be kept limited.

Any schoolboy can get as much as he wants from the kids at school. Trust me, the schools are full of kids who need to move it in order to make a profit. I been there many times (selling it so i dont have to pay for my own habit). There's a reason they call them "pushers." Don't question capitalism bro.

It needs to stay illegal. I had some teenagers asking me to buy them some alcohol not long ago. I refused to buy it for them. Nobody is going to refuse to sell drugs to teenagers if it becomes legal.

You just contradicted yourself 100%. You refused to sell LEGAL alcohol to kids. If alcohol was illegal it would be available along with weed in the school lavarotories. In states where weed is legal it's pretty impressive how controlled they keep it. You have to show your ID at the entrance, then you have to show your ID to the merchant inside, then you have to show it a third time at the counter to purchase it.

Don't come to me with a personal statistics that say you could always get anything you want at any time at any age, but that is a retarded stoners justification.

Its called an "ethos". It means I have experience and know what I'm talking about, and you have little experience and are relying on what you hear from others.

I'm looking at the larger picture. The picture that lessens the chances of everyone from obtaining harmful drugs from the masses. You're simply rationalizing through the mind of an addict. You say you want it to be legal for people who need it for medical reasons. What you are really saying is you want it for you. You want it legal for recreation. You have forgotten what it was like to have fun without it.

I won't blame you for assuming I still smoke and want it for myself. I smoke once a year maybe, if I'm laid-off from work or on vacation. I get tested where I work and besides, I really don't enjoy using it anymore. Like alcohol, I get a headache if I consume more than a small amount.

People thinking they need marijuana for anxiety are lying to themselves. The best cure for anxiety is confidence. Marijuana does not give you confidence. It takes it away.

Any social worker would laugh at this. You remind me of when I dated a bulimic-anorexic girl in my youth. I couldn't understand what made her do It. Like, why not just have more confidence? Why not just stop caring what others think about you? Why not care more about your health? I can't implant the answers in your head anymore than I could hers, all I can tell you is you have a lot to learn about mental illness. If you care about the subject then research it. Better than that, network with people who have mental illness or work with them. It will be a life-changing experience for you. Otherwise, making statements like this might with your typical conservative bigot, but people who know mental illness aren't going to respect you.

Exercise. Eating healthy. Education. These help the best for cases of anxiety. The country went broke. The country wants to make more money. This is the only reason why marijuana is becoming legal. Greed has been coming increasingly legal these days. The greed can grow more openly if the country becomes stupefied to the real ambitions of those behind the curtains. Keep America dumb and dumber so the rich get rich and richer. They literally want to rip the souls right out of you. Literally. Souls are the best form of currency. Soul collectors. Yep.

Lol why do you think cannabis prohibition began in the first place?

Welcome to the brain-damaged brain of Rob, who has not only forgotten all the things he has told me in previous posts, but likes to reply to sentences before reading the following sentence that says he's the product of the mind that had a drug habit. Addicts will always try to justify their needs for drugs. Smoking marijuana stunts your brain growth. Grow up Robbie. Marijuana makes you stupid.

Lol dude I handed you your a55. I wouldn't have responded either if i was you :p
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 6:43:46 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/28/2016 6:06:30 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/27/2016 11:06:29 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/27/2016 8:52:42 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/27/2016 7:24:43 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 11/27/2016 3:39:49 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/26/2016 6:34:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
these are discussed In the context of prohibition.

This is typical rationalizing from the mind of an addict.

Cannabis isn't physically addictive. You can become emotionally-addicted, and I certainly have been more times than I can count, but one can be addicted in this way to all sorts of things. Video games, getting angry... Caffeine and sugar are more addictive than cannabis. Much more so. Are you pulling to have those prohibited too?

The reason why all of your examples are legal is because they do not kill people. Marijuana kills people.

Actually out of the billions of people known to use it there's never been a single overdose, never-mind a death.

people have been known to get so high on marijuana and then drive down the wrong side of the highway. They make stupid decisions.

Lol ok so that can also happen if you're just confused. Shall we outlaw getting confused? Old people do it. Shall we outlaw becoming old? You seem to forget about alcohol when you say that none of my examples kill people... the fact that you would say cannabis kills people and makes them drive the wrong way on the highway yet alcohol doesn't is about as bad a mis-step as you could possibly make.

Driving a car down the wrong side of the road is a problem. A big problem. Its a problem with putting people behind the wheel of tons of steel and plastic and burning a thousand kilocalories per minute keeping it running at ridiculous speeds. In a few minutes, a car burns more energy than you do all day long. There's nothing inherently dangerous, NOTHING at all, about smoking a joint. Driving is very dangerous, and that has nothing to do with cannabis. Besides, the technology is here to test for thc on the breath like alcohol.

Smoking marijuana prohibits the brain from fully maturing.

I would ask you to cite the source but we both know that doesn't exist.

Smoking marijuana keeps you high for hours. And most never stop smoking. They stay high all day long.

And that scares you because you've never felt what it's like. Other than your very first time, it just makes you feel mellow. It isn't like hard drugs at all. And it's way less of an effect as alcohol.

Access needs to be kept limited.

Any schoolboy can get as much as he wants from the kids at school. Trust me, the schools are full of kids who need to move it in order to make a profit. I been there many times (selling it so i dont have to pay for my own habit). There's a reason they call them "pushers." Don't question capitalism bro.

It needs to stay illegal. I had some teenagers asking me to buy them some alcohol not long ago. I refused to buy it for them. Nobody is going to refuse to sell drugs to teenagers if it becomes legal.

You just contradicted yourself 100%. You refused to sell LEGAL alcohol to kids. If alcohol was illegal it would be available along with weed in the school lavarotories. In states where weed is legal it's pretty impressive how controlled they keep it. You have to show your ID at the entrance, then you have to show your ID to the merchant inside, then you have to show it a third time at the counter to purchase it.

Don't come to me with a personal statistics that say you could always get anything you want at any time at any age, but that is a retarded stoners justification.

Its called an "ethos". It means I have experience and know what I'm talking about, and you have little experience and are relying on what you hear from others.

I'm looking at the larger picture. The picture that lessens the chances of everyone from obtaining harmful drugs from the masses. You're simply rationalizing through the mind of an addict. You say you want it to be legal for people who need it for medical reasons. What you are really saying is you want it for you. You want it legal for recreation. You have forgotten what it was like to have fun without it.

I won't blame you for assuming I still smoke and want it for myself. I smoke once a year maybe, if I'm laid-off from work or on vacation. I get tested where I work and besides, I really don't enjoy using it anymore. Like alcohol, I get a headache if I consume more than a small amount.

People thinking they need marijuana for anxiety are lying to themselves. The best cure for anxiety is confidence. Marijuana does not give you confidence. It takes it away.

Any social worker would laugh at this. You remind me of when I dated a bulimic-anorexic girl in my youth. I couldn't understand what made her do It. Like, why not just have more confidence? Why not just stop caring what others think about you? Why not care more about your health? I can't implant the answers in your head anymore than I could hers, all I can tell you is you have a lot to learn about mental illness. If you care about the subject then research it. Better than that, network with people who have mental illness or work with them. It will be a life-changing experience for you. Otherwise, making statements like this might with your typical conservative bigot, but people who know mental illness aren't going to respect you.

Exercise. Eating healthy. Education. These help the best for cases of anxiety. The country went broke. The country wants to make more money. This is the only reason why marijuana is becoming legal. Greed has been coming increasingly legal these days. The greed can grow more openly if the country becomes stupefied to the real ambitions of those behind the curtains. Keep America dumb and dumber so the rich get rich and richer. They literally want to rip the souls right out of you. Literally. Souls are the best form of currency. Soul collectors. Yep.

Lol why do you think cannabis prohibition began in the first place?

Welcome to the brain-damaged brain of Rob, who has not only forgotten all the things he has told me in previous posts, but likes to reply to sentences before reading the following sentence that says he's the product of the mind that had a drug habit. Addicts will always try to justify their needs for drugs. Smoking marijuana stunts your brain growth. Grow up Robbie. Marijuana makes you stupid.

Lol dude I handed you your a55. I wouldn't have responded either if i was you :p

No you didn't. You only think you did because most of what you said deserved no attention. You've been smoking weed for too long. It's become pointless to engage you. You're too far gone to realize it. You cannot realize that people make mistakes when they are stoned. I've worked with stoners and these clowns were always making mistakes they could not see. If you want to keep yourself stupid, then go for it. But don't ever go thinking you kicked my butt. You will think this. But that's only because you cannot elevate yourself to my level of clarity.
Devilry
Posts: 450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 7:11:09 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
I think we should legalise cocaine and leave weed illegal.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 9:00:55 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/28/2016 7:11:09 PM, Devilry wrote:
I think we should legalise cocaine and leave weed illegal.

Always the joker. I at least agree with the first half of your thought, I am 100% against any prohibitions. The funny part is, conservatives are supposed to be pro-liberties, anti-bureaucracy, etc. yet they are the first ones to want to bring down the hammer. Hypocrites!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.