Jump to topic:

Feeling Loved

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:13:50 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
There's so much hate going around in today's world, everyone needs someone that loves them. They need to expierence a warm fuzzy feeling that makes them all happy. Everyone should get a hug. In life you should focus on the things that make you happy and people that make you happy. You should all know that you are all loved. If you see someone sad, then you should share the love, so that everyone can be happy.

<3
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:14:18 AM
At 11/27/2016 6:13:50 AM, lannan13 wrote:
There's so much hate going around in today's world, everyone needs someone that loves them. They need to expierence a warm fuzzy feeling that makes them all happy. Everyone should get a hug. In life you should focus on the things that make you happy and people that make you happy. You should all know that you are all loved. If you see someone sad, then you should share the love, so that everyone can be happy.

<3

called out for being creepy

*hug*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:15:02 AM
At 11/27/2016 6:14:18 AM, Vaarka wrote:

<3

*hug*

Yay! Hugs!

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:21:50 AM
At 11/27/2016 6:15:02 AM, lannan13 wrote:

<3

*hug*

Yay! Hugs!

Any chance of a 3way hug action.
I've just mowed me lawn so I might be a little sticky .
But please bare with it , I ain't missing out on this action.
Let's bring it in guys ....
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:22:44 AM
At 11/27/2016 6:21:50 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 11/27/2016 6:15:02 AM, lannan13 wrote:

<3

*hug*

Yay! Hugs!

Any chance of a 3way hug action.
I've just mowed me lawn so I might be a little sticky .
But please bare with it , I ain't missing out on this action.
Let's bring it in guys ....

HUGGGGGGGSSSSS
*hug!!!*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:28:01 AM
That's it.
nice , nice.

It's all about hugzz , not drugzzzz.
I'm good to go for about a week now .

Intense or what.?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2016 6:32:56 AM
At 11/27/2016 6:28:01 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
That's it.
nice , nice.

It's all about hugzz , not drugzzzz.
I'm good to go for about a week now .

Intense or what.?

Feel the love man.

TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:05:37 AM

<3

What if no one loves me though?
Obviously, you can quote me on that. I just said it. -Tony Stark
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:15:37 AM
At 11/28/2016 3:05:37 AM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:

<3

Someone always loves you.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:20:52 AM

<3

*HUGS*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:52:53 AM
At 11/28/2016 3:15:37 AM, lannan13 wrote:

<3

Okay, but what if my family members are the only people who love me? I mean, my family is great, but they're kind of obligated to love me, anyway. And no one else gives a s***.
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:54:12 AM

<3

Only my family loves me, and they're kind of obligated to do that since, you know, they're my family.
TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 3:54:36 AM
At 11/28/2016 3:20:52 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

<3

*HUGS*

Thanks.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:08:01 AM
At 11/28/2016 3:52:53 AM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:

<3

Okay, but what if my family members are the only people who love me? I mean, my family is great, but they're kind of obligated to love me, anyway. And no one else gives a s***.

Other people do, it's just a differnt kind of love. There's is paternal. You have tons of people who love and care about you out there. You being on this site has already shown that much.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:08:27 AM
At 11/28/2016 3:44:20 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
Nice thread

Everyone needs a little love.

TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:10:53 AM
At 11/28/2016 4:08:01 AM, lannan13 wrote:

<3

Other people do, it's just a differnt kind of love. There's is paternal. You have tons of people who love and care about you out there.
Okay.
You being on this site has already shown that much.
How so?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:14:39 AM
At 11/28/2016 4:10:53 AM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:

<3

Other people do, it's just a differnt kind of love. There's is paternal. You have tons of people who love and care about you out there.
Okay.
How so?

If people didn't care about you here, why would we be talking to you? We're here cheering you up and trying to make you feel better. This is one of these aspects. It maybe not the type of love many people immidiatelly think of , but more of a Platonic version.

TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:16:46 AM
At 11/28/2016 4:14:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:

<3

Okay.
How so?

If people didn't care about you here, why would we be talking to you? We're here cheering you up and trying to make you feel better. This is one of these aspects. It maybe not the type of love many people immidiatelly think of , but more of a Platonic version.

Thank you.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:17:36 AM
At 11/28/2016 4:16:46 AM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:

<3

Okay.
How so?

Thank you.

You're welcome. :)

TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:20:57 AM
At 11/28/2016 4:17:36 AM, lannan13 wrote:

<3

Okay.
How so?

Thank you.

Ugh . . . I saw Moana (the newest disney princess movie) recently and now whenever someone says that it reminds me of an annoyingly catchy song.

Sorry, that was completely random.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:24:35 AM
At 11/28/2016 4:20:57 AM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:

<3

Okay.
How so?

Thank you.

Ugh . . . I saw Moana (the newest disney princess movie) recently and now whenever someone says that it reminds me of an annoyingly catchy song.

Never seen it.

TheGirlWithNoIdentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:26:58 AM
At 11/28/2016 4:24:35 AM, lannan13 wrote:

<3

Okay.
How so?

Thank you.

Never seen it.

It just came out like, Wednesday. I saw it with my sisters. Not bad for a disney movie (lol, I think I'm way too old to be watching it, but screw it)
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:38:54 AM
Hugs all around :)

Peace to y'all in these unhappy times.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 5:41:08 AM
At 11/28/2016 4:38:54 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
Hugs all around :)

Peace to y'all in these unhappy times.

YAY!

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 12:58:47 PM
ALLLLLLL OFFFFFFFFF THHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

nac <3
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:03:29 PM
At 11/28/2016 3:44:20 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
Nice thread

http://niceme.me...

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:05:27 PM

<3

http://memeshappen.com...

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:06:52 PM
At 11/28/2016 4:26:58 AM, TheGirlWithNoIdentity wrote:
At 11/28/2016 4:24:35 AM, lannan13 wrote:

<3

Okay.
How so?

Thank you.

Never seen it.

It just came out like, Wednesday. I saw it with my sisters. Not bad for a disney movie (lol, I think I'm way too old to be watching it, but screw it)

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO WATCH DISNEY (unless it's disney channel, in which case it's debatable)

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 1:08:35 PM
At 11/28/2016 12:58:47 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
ALLLLLLL OFFFFFFFFF THHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

nac <3

<3333333