Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How Often Do You Eat KFC . . .

SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:20:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How often do you eat the fried goodness ? ? ?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:21:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sadly about once a month. It is expensive and Koopin has 0% income. Though The Mighty Koopin is applying for a summer job that will pay $3K. Which = KFC.
kfc
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:24:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:21:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Sadly about once a month. It is expensive and Koopin has 0% income. Though The Mighty Koopin is applying for a summer job that will pay $3K. Which = KFC.

WOW
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Posts: 983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:25:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:20:05 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
How often do you eat the fried goodness ? ? ?

Never
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:26:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:24:52 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:21:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Sadly about once a month. It is expensive and Koopin has 0% income. Though The Mighty Koopin is applying for a summer job that will pay $3K. Which = KFC.

WOW

If ya wanna send me a check....
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:28:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:27:08 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I know how Koopin is going to die.

My doc actually told me to gain weight because I dropped 20 in a year. I may die from lack of KFC.
kfc
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:31:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:28:39 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:27:08 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I know how Koopin is going to die.

My doc actually told me to gain weight because I dropped 20 in a year. I may die from lack of KFC.

Needing to gain weight doesn't mean you should consume as much junk as possible.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:31:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:20:05 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
How often do you eat the fried goodness ? ? ?

No thanks, I would rather eat a bar of soap.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:31:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:31:05 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:28:39 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:27:08 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I know how Koopin is going to die.

My doc actually told me to gain weight because I dropped 20 in a year. I may die from lack of KFC.

Needing to gain weight doesn't mean you should consume as much junk as possible.

YOU DARE CALL KFC JUNK!?!?!?
kfc
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:33:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:32:53 PM, badger wrote:
kfc in a bread roll = the sexiest thing EVAR!

also.. i eat more kfc than the koop dogg lol

fix'd
signature
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:35:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Not often.
The problem I always have with KFC is that it smells so good that it's usually a disappointment when I eat it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:37:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:35:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Not often.
The problem I always have with KFC is that it smells so good that it's usually a disappointment when I eat it.

what you need's a bread roll! they make anything taste good..
signature
HatedeatH
Posts: 386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:39:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:31:54 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:31:05 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:28:39 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:27:08 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I know how Koopin is going to die.

My doc actually told me to gain weight because I dropped 20 in a year. I may die from lack of KFC.

Needing to gain weight doesn't mean you should consume as much junk as possible.

YOU DARE CALL KFC JUNK!?!?!?

KFC is junk. Kentucky Fried Junk. Yummy... Not.
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:39:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:35:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Not often.
The problem I always have with KFC is that it smells so good that it's usually a disappointment when I eat it.

You need to try some bogangles, it aint no KFC yard bird.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:41:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:39:49 PM, jharry wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:35:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Not often.
The problem I always have with KFC is that it smells so good that it's usually a disappointment when I eat it.

You need to try some bogangles, it aint no KFC yard bird.

What's bogangles?
I like charcoal chicken and chips with gravy. Owns KFC ANY DAY. (YOU HEAR THAT KOOPIN!!! AAAAAAAANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 5:48:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:41:41 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:39:49 PM, jharry wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:35:12 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Not often.
The problem I always have with KFC is that it smells so good that it's usually a disappointment when I eat it.

You need to try some bogangles, it aint no KFC yard bird.

What's bogangles?
I like charcoal chicken and chips with gravy. Owns KFC ANY DAY. (YOU HEAR THAT KOOPIN!!! AAAAAAAANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Another chicken shack around here. What is charcoal chicken exactly? Might be a language thing? Barbecued chicken maybe?

I prefer my chicken smoked, cut a fatty right down the middle, put her on slow and steady. Drink a case while you wait. Mamma makes this sauce to dip it in, nothing like it. Just a few more steps and you will be in heaven.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:02:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:21:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Sadly about once a month. It is expensive and Koopin has 0% income. Though The Mighty Koopin is applying for a summer job that will pay $3K. Which = KFC.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:08:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 5:48:35 PM, jharry wrote:
What is charcoal chicken exactly? Might be a language thing? Barbecued chicken maybe?

I prefer my chicken smoked, cut a fatty right down the middle, put her on slow and steady. Drink a case while you wait. Mamma makes this sauce to dip it in, nothing like it. Just a few more steps and you will be in heaven.

It's exactly like BBQ chicken. They put the chicken on a spit and rotate over hot coals. Delish. I'd definately try yo' mama's sauce while drinking a slab too.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:19:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 6:08:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:48:35 PM, jharry wrote:
What is charcoal chicken exactly? Might be a language thing? Barbecued chicken maybe?

I prefer my chicken smoked, cut a fatty right down the middle, put her on slow and steady. Drink a case while you wait. Mamma makes this sauce to dip it in, nothing like it. Just a few more steps and you will be in heaven.

It's exactly like BBQ chicken. They put the chicken on a spit and rotate over hot coals. Delish. I'd definately try yo' mama's sauce while drinking a slab too.

Wait a minute, you aint being a perv are ya?

Next time your in Alabama let me know. Me and the boys will kill a mess of chickens and smoke em with some hickory. Aint nothing like it. Some homemade muscadine wine. A bit of moon shine and a mess of red white and blue.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:23:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 6:19:48 PM, jharry wrote:
At 1/24/2011 6:08:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:48:35 PM, jharry wrote:
What is charcoal chicken exactly? Might be a language thing? Barbecued chicken maybe?

I prefer my chicken smoked, cut a fatty right down the middle, put her on slow and steady. Drink a case while you wait. Mamma makes this sauce to dip it in, nothing like it. Just a few more steps and you will be in heaven.

It's exactly like BBQ chicken. They put the chicken on a spit and rotate over hot coals. Delish. I'd definately try yo' mama's sauce while drinking a slab too.

Wait a minute, you aint being a perv are ya?

Next time your in Alabama let me know. Me and the boys will kill a mess of chickens and smoke em with some hickory. Aint nothing like it. Some homemade muscadine wine. A bit of moon shine and a mess of red white and blue.

I'll stick with beer, but the rest sounds good.
What else is in Alabama that I would enjoy?
How are the womenfolk? Do they look like Sookie Stackhouse?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:26:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 6:23:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2011 6:19:48 PM, jharry wrote:
At 1/24/2011 6:08:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:48:35 PM, jharry wrote:
What is charcoal chicken exactly? Might be a language thing? Barbecued chicken maybe?

I prefer my chicken smoked, cut a fatty right down the middle, put her on slow and steady. Drink a case while you wait. Mamma makes this sauce to dip it in, nothing like it. Just a few more steps and you will be in heaven.

It's exactly like BBQ chicken. They put the chicken on a spit and rotate over hot coals. Delish. I'd definately try yo' mama's sauce while drinking a slab too.

Wait a minute, you aint being a perv are ya?

Next time your in Alabama let me know. Me and the boys will kill a mess of chickens and smoke em with some hickory. Aint nothing like it. Some homemade muscadine wine. A bit of moon shine and a mess of red white and blue.

I'll stick with beer, but the rest sounds good.
What else is in Alabama that I would enjoy?
How are the womenfolk? Do they look like Sookie Stackhouse?

Hunting, fishing, mud riding. Most of the women are beautiful around here, there are the not so perty ones but that is all over. They know how to treat a man too. Most of em aint fell for this feminism stuff. Hope you like country music and southern rock.

Other then that just a lot of good times.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:31:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 6:23:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2011 6:19:48 PM, jharry wrote:
At 1/24/2011 6:08:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/24/2011 5:48:35 PM, jharry wrote:
What is charcoal chicken exactly? Might be a language thing? Barbecued chicken maybe?

I prefer my chicken smoked, cut a fatty right down the middle, put her on slow and steady. Drink a case while you wait. Mamma makes this sauce to dip it in, nothing like it. Just a few more steps and you will be in heaven.

It's exactly like BBQ chicken. They put the chicken on a spit and rotate over hot coals. Delish. I'd definately try yo' mama's sauce while drinking a slab too.

Wait a minute, you aint being a perv are ya?

Next time your in Alabama let me know. Me and the boys will kill a mess of chickens and smoke em with some hickory. Aint nothing like it. Some homemade muscadine wine. A bit of moon shine and a mess of red white and blue.

I'll stick with beer, but the rest sounds good.
What else is in Alabama that I would enjoy?
How are the womenfolk? Do they look like Sookie Stackhouse?

Just watch the video, that is straight out of Alabama.

I actually have a motor hanging from a tree. Listen to the way the girl in the beginning talks, sweet southern slang.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
jharry
Posts: 4,984
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:33:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 6:24:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/24/2011 6:23:06 PM, tvellalott wrote:


How are the womenfolk?

Most look like this hottie!

That is true over in GA. That is where we send the not so perty ones.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen