Jump to topic:

100th Audio Submission

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 10:46:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It's official, in less than a year, I have submitted 100 pieces of music to Newgrounds.

To celebrate, I made this song.

http://www.newgrounds.com...

This topic is now a spam thread for any terrible music I might make.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 4:18:59 PM
I made this short stupid little song to go along with a video of UFO that I filmed in my backyard at night.

Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 4:21:18 PM
Which pardon, video can be found in this thread...

http://www.debate.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 5:17:46 PM
I'm going to write an ode to KFC, and dedicate it to you, Koopin.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 6:46:16 PM
At 1/28/2011 5:17:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I'm going to write an ode to KFC, and dedicate it to you, Koopin.

Koopin will believe this, when he hears this.
kfc
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 11:54:06 PM
Some stupid piano improvisations I managed to make when no one was looking

The first one, I didn't realized that the camera rattled a bit when I played, so it makes a stupid noise.

I fixed the problem by the second video via dirty napkin as you can see at the start.
~~~

I promise you a song about KFC, Koopin. It's gonna happen.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 2:22:17 AM
At 1/24/2011 10:46:41 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
It's official, in less than a year, I have submitted 100 pieces of music to Newgrounds.

To celebrate, I made this song.

This topic is now a spam thread for any terrible music I might make.

When they remake the prisoner they should hire you for the music.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 2:33:42 PM
This is for you, Koopin!
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 9:15:42 PM
Here is some Einstein Brain Porridge for those who care.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 12:50:05 PM
Here is an Instrumental Brain Fart

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 2:07:11 PM
A Raging Cobra Bats its Eye

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 9:44:34 PM
My head phones asploded, which is my excuse for productive downtime..

So I recorded this improv dirty grit blues.

Street Buskin Blues

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 2:40:59 PM
Took that down, because I didn't realize how bad the recording quality was without my headphones.

So instead, here is a video of me imitating a jazz cat and playing piano again.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 9:43:25 PM
These crazy girls who like my videos came over and demanded that I do something with them.

We did something funkay
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 2:59:15 AM
Just some kind of classical organ improv for the day.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 4:39:30 PM
Ok, this time I do this proper. John Lee Hooker style jam. Street Buskin' Blues.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 1:17:33 AM
For some reason I decided to play guitar to me talking.

It's pretty stupid, kind of funny.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 11:41:39 AM
There is something intrinsically ballsy in the type of music that came out of the modern period. Maybe that is why I like it so much. Oh yeah, that and I think that stuff sounds cool.

So here is the secret to improvising and composing in the modern style. You don't need no 12 tone method, or any of that sh!t.. All you need is a sense of dynamics, rhythm, and balls the size of whale eyeballs. John Cage pretty much had it figured out.

Despite what people think, this type of music can be very free, romantic, soulful, and even enlightening if I want to get super pretentious about it. At least I think so. Maybe I'm just nuts.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 1:40:41 PM
I need some fuggin headphones.

Anyway, here is me playing some kind of guitar raga thing.

Considering the guitar is my main instrument, it's kind of weird I haven't yet put anything up...

Well, I did put one thing up, that whole "I got the crabs funk", but I had to take it down do to pressure from the church.

Say all you want, but I live in this place, and the video WAS filmed in the church office.. So.. um... eh, whatever.

Anyway, suck my karma.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 4:19:07 PM

If I ever post this song again, It'll be a good live recording.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 4:21:43 PM
At 2/18/2011 4:19:07 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

If I ever post this song again, It'll be a good live recording.

I listened to the entire thing! You sound and play like my little brother.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 7:49:28 PM
I'd like to hear your little brother.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 11:07:39 AM
Because my headphones exploded, haven't had a lot of output, but I decided to sh!t this out anyway.

Been doing a lot of work getting a band together, and practicing with the members. Found a drummer last night at a jam. We gon make some weird music.

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 11:12:59 AM
Ah, oh yeah. Someone caught me on film busking on the street with one of the vocalists in my band.

The guy with the vuvuzela was a heckler who was yelling at me to do sweep picking and play some metal or something. After humoring him for a second, we dragged him into the band, and told him to blow the horn anytime Dan said "potato phantom".

There was a big crowd, and like 5 people were filming, but the one taken by the heckler and his friends was the only one put up. Dan found it, and showed me it later.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 11:21:14 AM
At 2/18/2011 7:49:28 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I'd like to hear your little brother.

The more I listen to this, the more I want to make a submission of my own to newgrounds, I am a pretty decent piano improve composer!
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 11:49:11 AM
Go for it.

If you are going to submit anything, do it now though, because it takes a ridiculously long time for you to get approved to post audio.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 7:29:37 PM
Get your own fvcking spam topic.

This is for people who make music like this..

Which is only me, because I'm a special snowflake.