Hooray!

M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:35:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
500th post!

I feel proud. Starting to become a regular, maybe? :)

Halfway to 1,000!
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:39:11 AM
The more posts you have the more of a regular you are. For example Freedo and Lovelife are adored by everyone.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:39:19 AM
At 1/25/2011 11:35:42 AM, M.Torres wrote:
500th post!

Halfway to 1,000!

kfc?
kfc
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:40:16 AM
At 1/25/2011 11:39:19 AM, Koopin wrote:
500th post!

Halfway to 1,000!

kfc?

Yes. :)

Thank you Koopin.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 1:02:53 PM
At 1/25/2011 11:39:11 AM, askbob wrote:
The more posts you have the more of a regular you are. For example Freedo and Lovelife are adored by everyone.

http://www.debate.org...
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 1:19:45 PM
At 1/25/2011 11:39:11 AM, askbob wrote:
lolz
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 3:26:56 PM
Quality, not quantity will earn you a descent reputation around here. There are a few here who rarely post and have a stellar reputation, and others who vomit on there keyboard incessantly with hopes that they will rise to the highest of esteem; they may be well known, but i doubt that's the reputation you're shooting for.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 3:32:32 PM
At 1/25/2011 3:26:56 PM, innomen wrote:
Quality, not quantity will earn you a descent reputation around here. There are a few here who rarely post and have a stellar reputation, and others who vomit on there keyboard incessantly with hopes that they will rise to the highest of esteem; they may be well known, but i doubt that's the reputation you're shooting for.

Huh huh you said something wrong, I have more posts than you, my power level is greater than yours!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 3:43:14 PM
At 1/25/2011 3:32:32 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Huh huh you said something wrong, I have more posts than you, my power level is greater than yours!

Wow i did say something way wrong. I must be really tired. *hangs head in deep shame*
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 3:43:15 PM

I've almost doubled you. I have more power than you....now what I do with that power....
HatedeatH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 3:44:49 PM
At 1/25/2011 3:43:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I've almost doubled you. I have more power than you....now what I do with that power....

How do you have over 11K posts!? :o
vardas0antras: If Muhammad is great then why didn't he stop 911 ?
gavin.ogden: He was too busy starting it.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 3:45:36 PM
At 1/25/2011 3:43:14 PM, innomen wrote:

Wow i did say something way wrong. I must be really tired. *hangs head in deep shame*

You said descent instead of decent! What a fool you must feel.

Sorry silly mood...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 3:46:30 PM

Maybe you should tell me via PM.... oh hello there officer, what seems to be the trouble.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 4:04:09 PM
At 1/25/2011 3:45:36 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Sorry silly mood...

I know i said that. I feel like an idiot. I generally don't make those sorts of mistakes and get irritated when others do. Terrible just terrible.

On another note, i am glad you are in a silly mood. I'm in a shi++y mood.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 4:12:43 PM
At 1/25/2011 4:04:09 PM, innomen wrote:

Sorry silly mood...

I know i said that. I feel like an idiot. I generally don't make those sorts of mistakes and get irritated when others do. Terrible just terrible.

If you spend a long enough time depressed you enter a silly state, the same thing you get with the rush of energy you get after sufficient sleep deprivation. Anyway... whats up?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 4:17:32 PM
At 1/25/2011 4:12:43 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/25/2011 4:04:09 PM, innomen wrote:

Sorry silly mood...

If you spend a long enough time depressed you enter a silly state, the same thing you get with the rush of energy you get after sufficient sleep deprivation. Anyway... whats up?

I get that, and i kind of expected that's what you were feeling. You know, it is a lot like sleep deprivation.

Car troubles that eat up money and time. Thanks for asking. Actually, it seems like everyone has their hand out lately, and i haven't even arrived in the third world yet.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 4:23:31 PM
At 1/25/2011 4:17:32 PM, innomen wrote:

Car troubles that eat up money and time. Thanks for asking. Actually, it seems like everyone has their hand out lately, and i haven't even arrived in the third world yet.

Whats the saying, a friend in need is a friend indeed?
When do you leave for your trip?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 4:24:26 PM
At 1/25/2011 4:23:31 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/25/2011 4:17:32 PM, innomen wrote:

Whats the saying, a friend in need is a friend indeed?
When do you leave for your trip?

Sunday.
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 4:27:07 PM
At 1/25/2011 3:44:49 PM, HatedeatH wrote:

Because she never logs off :o)
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 4:30:22 PM
500th post!

Halfway to 1,000!

Congrats! I'll get there some day. Possibly in 2011 !
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 4:49:22 PM

No clue really.
ruelariat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 5:48:02 PM
At 1/25/2011 4:49:22 PM, lovelife wrote:

No clue really.

You have a lot to say. ^.^
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 5:53:33 PM
Certainly has nothing to do with the record for most posts topic, I'm sure.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
ruelariat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 6:13:04 PM
At 1/25/2011 5:53:33 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Do you happen to know what the record is because it seems like nobody knows so nobody knows when to stop posting on that thread.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 7:12:53 PM
My power level is getting stronger...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 7:20:15 PM
At 1/25/2011 6:13:04 PM, ruelariat wrote:
At 1/25/2011 5:53:33 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Do you happen to know what the record is because it seems like nobody knows so nobody knows when to stop posting on that thread.

I'm pretty sure that topic has the record.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp