Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

have a go at badger time...?

badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:19:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:18:53 PM, badger wrote:
i don't ever recall saying i was either...

can't recall ever...* whatever lol
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:22:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i've about a three hour drive to make to go to work there in a about four hours... i haven't slept all weekend :O
signature
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:23:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
HE'S IRISH ! ! !
. . . http://image.spreadshirt.com... . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:25:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:25:19 PM, badger wrote:
UP THE RA! ...besides when they're trying to kill me for selling drugs.

actually, fvck the ra, UP IRELAND!
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:26:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:25:59 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:25:19 PM, badger wrote:
UP THE RA! ...besides when they're trying to kill me for selling drugs.

actually, fvck the ra, UP IRELAND!

you big ...country you?
signature
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:36:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:32:21 PM, badger wrote:
i'm moving to australia...

DO IT!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:38:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:35:30 PM, annhasle wrote:
Who could have a problem with badger? Youze be funny.

am i a joke to you!?
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:39:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:38:47 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:35:30 PM, annhasle wrote:
Who could have a problem with badger? Youze be funny.

am i a joke to you!?

joke :P
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:42:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:39:03 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:38:47 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:35:30 PM, annhasle wrote:
Who could have a problem with badger? Youze be funny.

am i a joke to you!?

joke :P

but seriously...?
signature
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:45:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:38:47 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:35:30 PM, annhasle wrote:
Who could have a problem with badger? Youze be funny.

am i a joke to you!?

Nope. But you make me laugh still. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:45:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:41:11 PM, badger wrote:
don't worry tv, i'll be on!

I live in Australia!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:46:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:42:08 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:39:03 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:38:47 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:35:30 PM, annhasle wrote:
Who could have a problem with badger? Youze be funny.

am i a joke to you!?

joke :P

but seriously...?

. . . multiple personality disorder . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:49:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:45:36 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:41:11 PM, badger wrote:
don't worry tv, i'll be on!

I live in Australia!

i know! "i'll be on" is like irish slang (i suppose?) for, say, "i'll be there shortly", if you were talking to someone who was already there.. like how you're in australia.. and i'm talking about going there... get me? :)
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:53:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:46:01 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:42:08 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:39:03 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:38:47 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:35:30 PM, annhasle wrote:
Who could have a problem with badger? Youze be funny.

am i a joke to you!?

joke :P

but seriously...?

. . . multiple personality disorder . . .

tell me something new will ya.. that was really only pcp dr. jekyll was taking.
signature
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 8:54:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 8:53:09 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:46:01 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:42:08 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:39:03 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:38:47 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 8:35:30 PM, annhasle wrote:
Who could have a problem with badger? Youze be funny.

am i a joke to you!?

joke :P

but seriously...?

. . . multiple personality disorder . . .

tell me something new will ya.. that was really only pcp dr. jekyll was taking.

. . . did a furry rape your brain . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 9:49:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/30/2011 9:45:58 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/30/2011 9:43:20 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
What happened to the vulgarity of PurpleHaze?

i've changed?

No dude, you can let it fly now. You're still a stoner/minesweeper fiend who has a penchant for ripping on people in inappropriate ways. Phil cared, Juggle doesn't. Julia will write you this long thoughtful pm about how harassing users is bad, but we all know that it won't stop anything. You were BY FAR the funniest and most underappreciated user before those accounts got banned. BRING IT BACK MOTHERFÜCKER!