Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Yeah baby

CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 5:23:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 5:26:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Commiserations and/or congratulations.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 5:29:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
All I can tel you is to listen to Rick James.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 5:30:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It never would have worked out.

We were only going out for a week, and she was way too religious for me..
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 5:35:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.youtube.com...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 7:50:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 5:35:04 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
http://www.youtube.com...

That is possibly the worst religious satire I've ever encountered.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 8:15:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 7:50:00 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/1/2011 5:35:04 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
http://www.youtube.com...

That is possibly the worst religious satire I've ever encountered.

Why?
I miss the old members.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 8:31:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations, man! Did she break it off, or you? I always find it easier when they do it, but if it takes too long, sometimes I just have to bite the bullet...
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 8:50:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I broke it off. I could tell she wasn't going to break it off. She liked me a whole lot more than I liked her.. She was already asking a bit too much of me.

I hate to break hearts, so it was difficult for me to do.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:16:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 8:50:31 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I broke it off. I could tell she wasn't going to break it off. She liked me a whole lot more than I liked her.. She was already asking a bit too much of me.

I hate to break hearts, so it was difficult for me to do.

Ah, necessary evils...
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 8:50:31 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I broke it off. I could tell she wasn't going to break it off. She liked me a whole lot more than I liked her.. She was already asking a bit too much of me.

I hate to break hearts, so it was difficult for me to do.

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:37:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Meaning...?
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:39:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I thought you were my girlfriend?

What about all we've been through, those nights holding hands by the fire?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:46:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:39:15 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I thought you were my girlfriend?

What about all we've been through, those nights holding hands by the fire?

She used you, man. Get over it...
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:46:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:37:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Meaning...?

you know who lovelife is do you not...?
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:48:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:46:44 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:37:19 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Meaning...?

you know who lovelife is do you not...?

Obviously. That doesn't answer my question. I have no clue what that's supposed to mean so would you care to enlighten me?
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:49:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Dude, she's nothing like lovelife.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:51:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:49:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Dude, she's nothing like lovelife.

... I was refering to the statement she made "But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :("

textbook old lovelife
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:52:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:49:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Dude, she's nothing like lovelife.

Ha thanks, Ann. Honestly, I have no clue what he's talking about and I'm suspecting neither does he. But whatevs.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:54:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:51:52 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:49:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Dude, she's nothing like lovelife.

... I was refering to the statement she made "But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :("

textbook old lovelife

Except she would derail threads which were not supposed to be personal with those types of comments. However, noentity posted that in the PERSONAL forum in a thread about RELATIONSHIPS. Very different. Just sayin'.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:54:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah, but nonentity said she liked my music, which means that I am now madly in love with her.

It's true. It is what tore this relationship apart.

No amount of telling me that she is not my girlfriend, living in another country, or restraining order will kill my bottomless well of skeevy man-woman horizontal bebopatango lust.

My heart is like an ice cube.. Melting over the flame that is my happiness.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:56:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:54:33 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:51:52 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:49:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Dude, she's nothing like lovelife.

... I was refering to the statement she made "But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :("

textbook old lovelife

Except she would derail threads which were not supposed to be personal with those types of comments. However, noentity posted that in the PERSONAL forum in a thread about RELATIONSHIPS. Very different. Just sayin'.

lol Seriously... it was in direct response to something somebody else said. It's because I'm a girl, isn't it?

@Cosmic <3
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:56:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:54:33 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Yeah, but nonentity said she liked my music, which means that I am now madly in love with her.

It's true. It is what tore this relationship apart.

No amount of telling me that she is not my girlfriend, living in another country, or restraining order will kill my bottomless well of skeevy man-woman horizontal bebopatango lust.

My heart is like an ice cube.. Melting over the flame that is my happiness.

Hey, that's my woman you're talking about! Keep your ice and/or fire to yourself, buddy.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:58:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:56:21 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:54:33 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:51:52 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:49:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Dude, she's nothing like lovelife.

... I was refering to the statement she made "But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :("

textbook old lovelife

Except she would derail threads which were not supposed to be personal with those types of comments. However, noentity posted that in the PERSONAL forum in a thread about RELATIONSHIPS. Very different. Just sayin'.

lol Seriously... it was in direct response to something somebody else said. It's because I'm a girl, isn't it?

@Cosmic <3

Huh? (a single tear rolling down left cheek)
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 10:59:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:58:08 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:56:21 PM, nonentity wrote:

@Cosmic <3

Huh? (a single tear rolling down left cheek)

LMAO Gavin? <3 Now I feel like a whore.

inb4 dark says I've derailed the thread.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 11:01:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:59:47 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:58:08 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:56:21 PM, nonentity wrote:

@Cosmic <3

Huh? (a single tear rolling down left cheek)

LMAO Gavin? <3 Now I feel like a whore.

inb4 dark says I've derailed the thread.

We need to rename the thread, "DDO on Jerry Springer."

(for the record, you are not a whore)
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 11:01:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:56:21 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:54:33 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:51:52 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:49:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:26:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:23:15 PM, lovelife wrote:

I hate that. I avoid relationships at all costs because of this. But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :(

not this again...

Dude, she's nothing like lovelife.

... I was refering to the statement she made "But even though you repeatedly say "I am not your girlfriend" some people don't get it :("

textbook old lovelife

Except she would derail threads which were not supposed to be personal with those types of comments. However, noentity posted that in the PERSONAL forum in a thread about RELATIONSHIPS. Very different. Just sayin'.

lol Seriously... it was in direct response to something somebody else said. It's because I'm a girl, isn't it?

No, no. My point was directed towards the statement you made being something that old lovelife would have said, disregarding where it was posted/who it was directed towards.

I have a feeling i should just stop posting when tired. My thoughts seem to not be coherent once they are past being thoughts and become post >.<
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 11:04:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 10:59:47 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:58:08 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:56:21 PM, nonentity wrote:

@Cosmic <3

Huh? (a single tear rolling down left cheek)

LMAO Gavin? <3 Now I feel like a whore.

inb4 dark says I've derailed the thread.

LOL, you are such a whore!! Look at your avatar!! D:

Just kiddin'. Youze notta whore. Youze perrrty. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 11:04:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/1/2011 11:01:16 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:59:47 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:58:08 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 2/1/2011 10:56:21 PM, nonentity wrote:

@Cosmic <3

Huh? (a single tear rolling down left cheek)

LMAO Gavin? <3 Now I feel like a whore.

inb4 dark says I've derailed the thread.

We need to rename the thread, "DDO on Jerry Springer."

(for the record, you are not a whore)