Jump to topic:

Wine and DINE

Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:34:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I have this friend cough cough and he likes this chick, and they work together too, any suggestions on how to make them become an Item?
For you younger folk an Item is a couple
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:35:55 PM
At 2/3/2011 9:34:00 PM, Jarjar3000 wrote:
So I have this friend cough cough and he likes this chick, and they work together too, any suggestions on how to make them become an Item?

First of all, how much do you like your job? Screwing co-workers is a good way to lose said job.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:38:11 PM
Figure out what she likes, pay attention to her when she talks, compliment her from time to time (not too much!) and don't be hesitant to ask her out.

If that fails, go get a rope and some chloroform.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:43:18 PM
Tvell: Its only a part time job

Ann: Hahah should I just skip the first step and go on to the second, I NEED RESULTS lol
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 9:50:56 PM
try making sexually inappropriate comments at every opportunity. that will immediately let her know whats on your mind!
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2011 10:07:41 PM

1. organize two of your coworker friends and her to go to a bar after work
2. Get her drunk
3. Have Sex
4. ??????
5. Jim Profit
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 1:18:21 AM

1: You could ask her out.
2: You could invite everyone out for a drink/meal/whatever in the hopes that you end up spending most of the evening with her.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 10:15:34 AM
At 2/3/2011 9:50:56 PM, belle wrote:
try making sexually inappropriate comments at every opportunity. that will immediately let her know whats on your mind!

i think this.. and possibly grab her arse..
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 12:13:54 PM
At 2/4/2011 10:15:34 AM, badger wrote:
At 2/3/2011 9:50:56 PM, belle wrote:

i think this.. and possibly grab her arse..

Yea, if you sexually harass her and she never complains that suggests she is up for it.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 1:07:28 PM

Try to get them to go to the same events, but not nessicarily together as a couple. And try to keep them together, so that they can talk.

My friends tried to hook me up with this girl that liked me back in High School (I didn't know that she liked me at the time). When we went to band camp (no jokes, lol), we stopped by Six Flags on the way back. They made sure that while we all waited in line for a ride, that she and I were next to each other, and that we sat next to each other on most rides.

We eventually sat next to each other on the bus ride home (22 hours) and ended up going out about 2 weeks later.

It broke off eventually, but lasted a little over a year, which is pretty long for high schoolers, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 5:34:31 PM
At 2/3/2011 9:38:11 PM, annhasle wrote:
Figure out what she likes, pay attention to her when she talks, compliment her from time to time (not too much!) and don't be hesitant to ask her out.

That's very good advice Ann. Have I mentioned you look lovely today? :D
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 5:51:39 PM
Figure out what she likes

Dick in her mouth.

pay attention to her when she talks

She shouldn't be talking if she's got a dick in her mouth.

compliment her from time to time (not too much!)

"You're so good at giving head."

and don't be hesitant to ask her out.

"You should come do this again."
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 6:08:11 PM
At 2/4/2011 5:34:31 PM, tvellalott wrote:

That's very good advice Ann. Have I mentioned you look lovely today? :D

Lol, +1 for TV.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.