Jump to topic:

Getting out of it!

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 7:50:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok, so peeps. I know some of you won't be able to participate, but lets see if we can teach each other something...

Add your...
FAVOURITE WAY TO GET OUT OF IT
FASTEST WAY TO GET OUT OF IT
MOST OUT OF IT MOMENT

And what kind of OP would this be if I didn't add my own...

FAVOURITE:
Beer, straight tequila shots, bongs. Start drinking at mid-day, smashed by 10pm, sleep until 5am, make noodles, smoke a few more bowls (lol) and watch cartoons.

FASTEST:
Wild Turkey: Kills me every time. Mixing it myself, pre-mixed or shots of the WT: Honey. It's all good. I'll be asleep in the bushes if you're looking for me.

MOST SMASHED EVER:
The first and last time I ever drank straight vodka. I was 17, trying to impress some chick and drank half a bottle in about ten minutes. My best mate cleaned up my spew, god bless him. I was sick for two days.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 8:24:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/4/2011 7:50:39 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Ok, so peeps. I know some of you won't be able to participate, but lets see if we can teach each other something...

Add your...
FAVOURITE WAY TO GET OUT OF IT
FASTEST WAY TO GET OUT OF IT
MOST OUT OF IT MOMENT

And what kind of OP would this be if I didn't add my own...

FAVOURITE:
Beer, straight tequila shots, bongs. Start drinking at mid-day, smashed by 10pm, sleep until 5am, make noodles, smoke a few more bowls (lol) and watch cartoons.

FASTEST:
Wild Turkey: Kills me every time. Mixing it myself, pre-mixed or shots of the WT: Honey. It's all good. I'll be asleep in the bushes if you're looking for me.

MOST SMASHED EVER:
The first and last time I ever drank straight vodka. I was 17, trying to impress some chick and drank half a bottle in about ten minutes. My best mate cleaned up my spew, god bless him. I was sick for two days.

favourite is meow without a doubt lol

fastest way to get smashed is vodka.. i can down a naggin (if you know what that is...) in 10 secs (roughly.. i'd say it's about 6.. but they boys do be jealous :))

most smashed ever... i can't even remember... lol.. there were quite a few videos of me running balls naked through.. many places.. lol.. lucky everyone's so scared of me lol
signature