Jump to topic:

hello..

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 8:30:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
nothing really... didn't get my hole off the one girl i chanced.. and just left then (drink drove home...madness..) for whatever reason? ...didn't even stop at the chipper for whatever reason.. madness!
signature
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 8:35:35 PM
At 2/4/2011 8:19:41 PM, badger wrote:
..i didn't have a good night! you?:

I'm like 5 hours behind you, so mine's still going.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 8:38:00 PM
At 2/4/2011 8:30:57 PM, badger wrote:
nothing really... didn't get my hole off the one girl i chanced.. and just left then (drink drove home...madness..) for whatever reason? ...didn't even stop at the chipper for whatever reason.. madness!

not that im like that! she was just one of those other someones i really liked.. i never pull the birds i really like :( ...only sometimes.. and only to find out that i didn't really like them.. besides the sex! ...whatever about the druink and the "drugs"... but i'm a sex addict... and a deprived one :(
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 8:38:28 PM
At 2/4/2011 8:35:35 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 2/4/2011 8:19:41 PM, badger wrote:
..i didn't have a good night! you?:

I'm like 5 hours behind you, so mine's still going.

best of luck!
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2011 8:39:49 PM
At 2/4/2011 8:38:00 PM, badger wrote:

not that im like that! she was just one of those other someones i really liked.. i never pull the birds i really like :( ...only sometimes.. and only to find out that i didn't really like them.. besides the sex! ...whatever about the druink and the "drugs"... but i'm a sex addict... and a deprived one :(

...pffffttttt :) ...it's just for tonight! ...and i'm working upto sumtin ;)
signature
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2011 2:28:01 PM
At 2/5/2011 6:36:33 AM, badger wrote:
i'm quitting the drink!

Until you get the girl in the sack, that is.
Then it's back to drunk badger time. :)
I miss the old members.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 6:01:18 AM

What do you normally get from the chipper? Fish and' chips or steak and kidney pie and chips or saveloy and chips or what? And do you have mushy peas or curry sauce with it?

Sometimes I feel sorry for people who live in America - there are no chippers there, just seafood restaurants, but they're not the same (and a lot more expensive).
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 6:08:40 AM
At 2/6/2011 6:01:18 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

What do you normally get from the chipper? Fish and' chips or steak and kidney pie and chips or saveloy and chips or what? And do you have mushy peas or curry sauce with it?

nah, brian.. not a fish man.. snack box with two tubs of stuffing and a tub of curry for me! a snack box being a leg and a breast of fried chicken..and chips! ..if you didn't know ...never been one for the mushy peas either.. steak and kidney pies are more a deli food than a chipper one over here.. battered sausages for the win! ...but that chipper that i was on about is owned by muslims so... lol can't say i'm too fond of the chicken variant.. donor kebabs! ..or ammm.. lots of stuff brian.. i'm making myself hungry.. taco chips.. or garlic and cheese chips.. steak sandwiches! battered mars bars! bacon and cheese chips! ..but again.. them damn muslims!

Sometimes I feel sorry for people who live in America - there are no chippers there, just seafood restaurants, but they're not the same (and a lot more expensive).

how'd they all get so fat so?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2011 6:10:14 AM
At 2/6/2011 6:08:40 AM, badger wrote:
At 2/6/2011 6:01:18 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

nah, brian.. not a fish man.. snack box with two tubs of stuffing and a tub of curry for me! a snack box being a leg and a breast of fried chicken..and chips! ..if you didn't know ...never been one for the mushy peas either.. steak and kidney pies are more a deli food than a chipper one over here.. battered sausages for the win! ...but that chipper that i was on about is owned by muslims so... lol can't say i'm too fond of the chicken variant.. donor kebabs! ..or ammm.. lots of stuff brian.. i'm making myself hungry.. taco chips.. or garlic and cheese chips.. steak sandwiches! battered mars bars! bacon and cheese chips! ..but again.. them damn muslims!

depends on the chipper really.. though i didn't mention burgers there, i'm a big burger man too..

how'd they all get so fat so?
signature