Jump to topic:

Why we love Gavin.

vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 1:11:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, after the "I'm a schmuck" thread, it's only fair that this thread would be created.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 1:12:45 PM
1. He doesn't create bullshitt posts and spam up the forums
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 1:14:32 PM
2. He's a consistent contributor, and a Jew (a combination that this site lacks).
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 1:44:01 PM
At first i liked him a lot, then he became a bit arsey, but on the whole he is okay, and adds to the site when he isn't impulsively arsey.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 1:52:12 PM
He seems like a nice guy, idk much about him tho
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 2:13:46 PM
At 2/7/2011 1:14:32 PM, m93samman wrote:
2. He's a consistent contributor, and a Jew (a combination that this site lacks).

Yeah, but not religiously Jewish. Jewish only by heritage.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2011 4:14:46 PM
He is a very interesting and intelligent individual. Yes, he has problems but so do I, thankfully no one knows how I act outside of the internet. So, I respect him and I hope that he comes back.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 4:28:50 PM
Gavin is dead......

;_:
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 4:30:18 PM
At 2/9/2011 4:28:50 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Gavin is dead......

;_:

Oh, yeah, that's another good thing.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 4:56:50 PM
At 2/9/2011 4:30:18 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
At 2/9/2011 4:28:50 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Gavin is dead......

;_:

Oh, yeah, that's another good thing.

mmmm, not that many posts here, not that much love here.
Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 6:31:24 PM
I'll never forget the first thing Gavin ever said to me. It was my first debate about Christianity with C_N. I look at the comments, and Gavin looked right into my eyes, smiled his big, beautiful smile and said, "Charles, you're an idiot."

Since then, he's called me an idiot multiple times whether it's been about politics or religion. But no matter what, I'm Gavin's idiot, and that's all that matters. :D
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 8:12:12 PM
At 2/7/2011 1:44:01 PM, innomen wrote:
At first i liked him a lot, then he became a bit arsey, but on the whole he is okay, and adds to the site when he isn't impulsively arsey.

^ this ^
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)