Jump to topic:

Mood Music

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:07:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Do you listen to music while you have sex?

I feel like that was necessary when I lived in the dorms lol everyone had to. Now, not so much however I still like to do it from time to time. I can't tell if I prefer the music off or not.

If you're a music fan, what are some of your favorite gettin' busy songs? For me it's a complete tie depending on my mood... I think it's pretty obvious which is which ;) Cliche as it is, Closer by Nine Inch Nails has been very good to me over the years. Definitely. Similarly Teach U A Lesson by Robin Thicke has been amazing. I know the guys will find it kind of faggy, but I'm telling you there's something erotic about such a soft and slow song with lyrics like "You've been a bad girl - Someone's gonna hafta teach you a lesson - Someone's gonna have to straighten you right out..." It sets this mood with the 'romantic' tone but has just the right amount of subtle aggression without being overly dominant. Needless to say it's contributed to many a good night. I highly recommend it :) It's a good song to make-out to and then... yeah.

What kinda music do guys like to hear? Please don't say you enjoy listening to rap and heavy metal during the act (I've done that accidentally unfortunately... it's retarded) :/
President of DDO
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:17:01 PM
Slayer.

Nah, honestly none at all. Though, if I had to, probably pop.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:23:00 PM
At 2/8/2011 7:20:07 PM, badger wrote:
for the most part i have sex in my car...so whatever's on the radio.. i don't have a cd player lol

Lucky girl...
President of DDO
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:23:38 PM
For the most part, I find music during sex to be distracting. Especially since I'm more interested in music than sex.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:24:21 PM
At 2/8/2011 7:17:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Nah, honestly none at all. Though, if I had to, probably pop.

I don't think pop could get/keep me in the mood. I'd probably be distracted and singing along in my head. I agree and usually prefer no music, though sometimes the beat helps with rhythm :P
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:24:40 PM
At 2/8/2011 7:23:00 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/8/2011 7:20:07 PM, badger wrote:
for the most part i have sex in my car...so whatever's on the radio.. i don't have a cd player lol

Lucky girl...

lucky girls ;)
signature
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:26:34 PM
This is the best mood music.

XD
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:26:58 PM
Katy Perry!!!

I think we all could've guessed that one :/
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:29:54 PM
?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:31:00 PM
At 2/8/2011 7:29:18 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
What about techno? You could thrust to the beat. ;)

...what's she got to thrust? and where? actually, yeah, lwerd...what do you need to keep a rythm to? i'm honestly interested... :)
signature
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:31:10 PM
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:34:00 PM
At 2/8/2011 7:33:13 PM, badger wrote:
i spell bad cos i'm drunk...not because i'm an idiot!

though it's also probably got something to do with it :)
signature
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 7:49:09 PM
Seriously forget about what goes with having sex, and listen to this song. Empire Ants by the Gorillaz.
It's probably one of my most favorite songs, what are your thoughts?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 8:02:29 PM
At 2/8/2011 7:49:09 PM, GodSands wrote:
Seriously forget about what goes with having sex, and listen to this song. Empire Ants by the Gorillaz.

I seriously did not expect you to post in this thread.

I thought you have to refrain from fornication before marriage.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 8:28:13 PM
At 2/8/2011 8:02:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/8/2011 7:49:09 PM, GodSands wrote:

I seriously did not expect you to post in this thread.

I thought you have to refrain from fornication before marriage.

My goodness, now fornication is to relate to sexual content? Even though I dismissed the sexual content and said forget about it, listen to the song.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 3:00:24 PM
At 2/8/2011 7:07:56 PM, Danielle wrote:
If you're a music fan, what are some of your favorite gettin' busy songs?
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 3:06:54 PM
Slayer.:

You hopeless romantic, you!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2011 3:07:54 PM
At 2/8/2011 7:31:10 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

YES!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
jmar8542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2011 1:56:13 AM
Depends on the mood and situation..
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
jmar8542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2011 4:55:31 PM
At 2/27/2011 1:39:54 PM, Danielle wrote:
jmar I really hope you're kidding but something tells me you're not :/

Why?....are they weird? ^^; lol
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can fvck off." - Richard Dawkins
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2011 4:21:43 AM
I've been listening to more music while having sex recently because my girlfriend shares a house with seven other people and it can get a little embarassing if we don't. I'm not really that bothered what we listen to so it's generally her music, mostly dubstep, reggae and hip hop. Once she put my band's album on though, which I did find very distracting and had to change.