Jump to topic:

Cat Waves

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 9:46:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Cats are hedonistic self serving evil beasts who are pretty much only useful for eating all your lasagna and occasionally catching a mouse...

One thing they also do is emit a type of hypnotic frequency that makes you think they are totally cute and worth having around.

For lack of a better term, I have dubbed this sinister phenomena the "Cat Wave" effect.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 9:50:14 PM
At 2/14/2011 9:46:41 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Cats are hedonistic self serving evil beasts who are pretty much only useful for eating all your lasagna and occasionally catching a mouse...

One thing they also do is emit a type of hypnotic frequency that makes you think they are totally cute and worth having around.

For lack of a better term, I have dubbed this sinister phenomena the "Cat Wave" effect.

Don't you realize that you have been washed by the canine waves? It is a radio wave that is omitted by the hairs on a dog that enter your brain and make you believe that cats are evil. One of the final symptoms is the belief in cat waves.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 10:16:48 PM
At 2/14/2011 9:50:14 PM, OreEle wrote:
Don't you realize that you have been washed by the canine waves? It is a radio wave that is omitted by the hairs on a dog that enter your brain and make you believe that cats are evil. One of the final symptoms is the belief in cat waves.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2011 10:24:24 PM
You are all being controlled by primate waves which cause you to go insane and fling poop.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 10:20:50 AM
At 2/15/2011 9:58:52 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I absolute adore cats. Does that mean I'm affected by the cat waves?

I adore your pussey.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.