Truth

Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 5:25:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
what is truth?
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 5:32:44 PM
'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,' - that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 6:31:55 PM
Pilate asked the same question.

You don't want to be like Pilate now, do you, Mr. Binks?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 6:35:03 PM
Baby don't lie to me.
Baby don't lie to me.
No more.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 4:50:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
In Essence:

The Truth is, "as it is". There is no right and wrong, good or bad, but there is only exist as should be.

In Practice:

The Truth is finding fairness, better adjustment, to put us on correct places.

Fairness shouldn't be confronted with the essence of the truth. We should act to reach fairness without blaming the truth (since we know the natural of the truth, "as it is"). Rather than we assert there is fallacy to the truth, we better accept the truth and put ourselves inside the truth correctly for better fairness.

And the truth shouldn't be confronted in practice. We should perceive the truth as the land of opportunity for us to reach fairness. Rather than we assert it shouldn't be there, we better assert there is a chance or we should explore the map of fairness as perceive possibilities. It's enriching us.

Accept the truth, perceive as it is, see the possibilities and grasp our place on the land of fairness.
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!