Jump to topic:

If only

annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:21:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If only I had better health, I would be happy.

It's fine to escape with wishful thinking for a bit but the real trick is to find happiness or contentment with what you are experiencing now. So, I'll turn my lack of health into a positive to counteract the above...

"Sure, my health isn't great but at least I appreciate the smaller things and can make the most of my next five years."

^_^
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:25:42 AM
If only I believed in myself I would be happy.
If only I believed in God I would be happy.
If only I had a shotgun I would be happy.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:32:14 AM
At 3/7/2011 11:25:42 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If only I believed in myself I would be happy.
If only I believed in God I would be happy.
If only I had a shotgun I would be happy.

Sung to the tune of "smells like teen spirit"
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:47:44 AM
if i didn't have to work i'd be a whole lot happier though.. and if i was a bazillionaire.. and if i'd someone here with me to have sex with... life sucks really doesn't it.. why can't i have all those things?
signature
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:51:11 AM
At 3/7/2011 10:53:30 AM, innomen wrote:
If only _____________________ i would be happy.:

If only all the problems in my life were solved, I'd be happy.

What can I say, I don't ask for much :P
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:04:24 PM
If only her residency was over and I could finally live with her instead of living alone in Chicago for 9 months, i would be happy.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:30:00 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:02:15 PM, kelly224 wrote:
If only _____________________ i would be happy.

I can't think of anything to fill the blank with.
kfc
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:39:36 PM
If only I had a million dollars, I would be happy.

(Cliche but so true... and hey I think a mill is a pretty modest request these days).
President of DDO
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:41:15 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:39:36 PM, Danielle wrote:

(Cliche but so true... and hey I think a mill is a pretty modest request these days).

And becoming more and more modest by the day.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:42:19 PM
If only "I could accurately manipulate and control any and all minds" i would be happy.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:42:53 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:39:36 PM, Danielle wrote:

BARE NAKED LADIES!!!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:43:14 PM
At 3/7/2011 11:21:39 AM, annhasle wrote:

It's fine to escape with wishful thinking for a bit but the real trick is to find happiness or contentment with what you are experiencing now. So, I'll turn my lack of health into a positive to counteract the above...

"Sure, my health isn't great but at least I appreciate the smaller things and can make the most of my next five years."

^_^
Don't you have your health annhasle?

I'm really sorry if you don't. You, of all people on this site, deserve to be happy after all you have been through.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:44:10 PM
To clarify, I consider myself perfectly happy except for exceptional looming financial problems that seriously stress, burden, stifle and inhibit me incessantly during my everyday life, and will for many, many years to come. It literally feels like a 100 lb weight on my chest (or maybe that's just my tits... no jk). But yeah if I could just have a fresh slate, I would be content. So maybe that's what I should have said instead.
President of DDO
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:47:41 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:44:10 PM, Danielle wrote:
To clarify, I consider myself perfectly happy except for exceptional looming financial problems that seriously stress, burden, stifle and inhibit me incessantly during my everyday life, and will for many, many years to come. It literally feels like a 100 lb weight on my chest (or maybe that's just my tits... no jk). But yeah if I could just have a fresh slate, I would be content. So maybe that's what I should have said instead.

Most women guess their breasts weigh about five pounds each. In actuality, that number is closer to one pound. It's difficult to accurately weigh the breast, because it's so incorporated into your body core, but if you want to try at home, the best way is to use a kitchen scale that can be placed at the exact height of your breast so that you don't add any of your other body weight by bending too much. While there is no definitive answer on average breast weight, but you will probably discover each breast weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of one pound.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:48:25 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:44:10 PM, Danielle wrote:

I understand that. Money can't make you happy, but having no money (or less) can make you unhappy.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:49:34 PM
If only I could consume all the drugs I'd like without suffering any side effects and be able to party for a week straight with no sleep or hangover!!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:49:43 PM
If only "I had a fabulously rich (and generous), stunningly attractive, intelligent, funny, bi-curious girlfriend (who was happy to share and didn't get all jealous if I paid her girlfriends a bit too much attention)" I'd be happy.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:51:43 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:49:43 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
If only "I had a fabulously rich (and generous), stunningly attractive, intelligent, funny, bi-curious girlfriend (who was happy to share and didn't get all jealous if I paid her girlfriends a bit too much attention)" I'd be happy.

I love you, sir.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:54:39 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:43:14 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

^_^

Not really... I have an estimated five more years to live. :/

But I intend to get stronger and never give up!!

I'm really sorry if you don't. You, of all people on this site, deserve to be happy after all you have been through.

Aww, thanks brian. Same goes for you!!
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:57:07 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:54:39 PM, annhasle wrote:

^_^

This makes me very sad :(. I literally am trying not to cry.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 12:58:07 PM
At 3/7/2011 12:57:07 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 3/7/2011 12:54:39 PM, annhasle wrote:

^_^

This makes me very sad :(. I literally am trying not to cry.

Gah, I always depress people!! Forget I said anything. I'M FINE!! ^_^