Jump to topic:

The age old question

BangBang-Coconut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 8:44:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
When we site down to review what mankind has done in the entirity of their existence, we see the great and many accomplishments that he has achieved. We've walked on the moon, created vacinations for deadly diseases, we've had talking cats on the internet asking for cheeseburgers!

However one question in particular has yet to cease to plauge our existance.

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could wood?"

Ingenious and deceptive, provocative and astounding!
but what is the answer?

I look forward to your thoughts on the matter.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 8:53:57 AM
When we sit down to review what mankind has done <strikethrough>in</strikethrough> throughout the entirety of <strikethrough>their</strikethrough>(you are a human) existence, we see the great and many accomplishments <strikethrough>that he has achieved</strikethrough>. We've walked on the moon, created vaccinations for deadly diseases, <strikethrough>we've</strikethrough> and had talking cats on the internet asking for cheeseburgers!

However one question in particular has <strikethrough>yet to cease to</strikethrough> plagued our existence.

Ingenious and deceptive, provocative and astounding! <Strikethrough>but</strikethrough> What is the answer?

Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 8:56:12 AM
English Version of OP

When we sit down to review what mankind has done throughout the entirety of existence, we see many great accomplishments. We've walked on the moon, created vaccinations for deadly diseases, and even have had talking cats on the internet asking for cheeseburgers!

However, one question in particular has plagued our existence.

Ingenious and deceptive, provocative and astounding! What is the answer?

Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 8:57:06 AM
TL;DR Version of OP

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 9:03:19 AM
To answer the TL;DR version

According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

Source: http://www.nytimes.com...
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 11:05:55 AM
Grammar police strikes again!
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
JustCallMeTarzan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 5:20:31 PM
At 3/10/2011 8:44:57 AM, Hello-Orange wrote:

Well given that a 30-inch long woodchuck would be a very large woodchuck, I would say that the woochuck could chuck only about 10 fireplace-sized logs before getting tired.