Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Gingers - are they human too?

Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 5:21:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Call them what you like, whether it is carrot top, coppernob or Ronald McDonald's bastard love child, the sad thing is we all know someone with the ginger affliction. For centuries they have been blurring the line between human and most certainly not human. Should we accept these decievers into our society? I say no! For too long have they gone around molesting our livestock and making our women feel uneasy and naseous. We ought to end this plague once and for all.
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 7:42:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know man, I hear they have magical powers. From what I gather, in times past, noble people such as you have tried to round up the Gingers and have tried to get rid of the plague.

It has never worked.

They are the dopplegangers of society writ large. You cannot get rid of them because they are a cruel reflection of society. They are not born, instead, they are spawned from the shadows of living people.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:41:50 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 7:42:29 AM, Meatros wrote:
I don't know man, I hear they have magical powers. From what I gather, in times past, noble people such as you have tried to round up the Gingers and have tried to get rid of the plague.

The weasleys have no practical magical powers. And most others only of the power of drinking.


They are the dopplegangers of society writ large. You cannot get rid of them because they are a cruel reflection of society. They are not born, instead, they are spawned from the shadows of living people.

That's what they said about the Jews, but Hitler still gave it a shot.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:44:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 10:41:50 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 5/4/2011 7:42:29 AM, Meatros wrote:
I don't know man, I hear they have magical powers. From what I gather, in times past, noble people such as you have tried to round up the Gingers and have tried to get rid of the plague.

The weasleys have no practical magical powers. And most others only of the power of drinking.

That's a powerful counter example. I would suggest that the Weasleys may not be true gingers. Maybe they are ginger sympathizers, betraying their own people in the process?


They are the dopplegangers of society writ large. You cannot get rid of them because they are a cruel reflection of society. They are not born, instead, they are spawned from the shadows of living people.

That's what they said about the Jews, but Hitler still gave it a shot.

Hitler failed and he was dealing with humans. How much more difficult would his task have been had he been dealing with the shadow-spawn that are gingers?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 10:45:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 5:21:40 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
Call them what you like, whether it is carrot top, coppernob or Ronald McDonald's bastard love child, the sad thing is we all know someone with the ginger affliction. For centuries they have been blurring the line between human and most certainly not human. Should we accept these decievers into our society? I say no! For too long have they gone around molesting our livestock and making our women feel uneasy and naseous. We ought to end this plague once and for all.

You don't have to worry about that from me. Get it?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 3:36:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
my brother used be ginger! he's kinda growing out of it now though so i don't get as much of a kick outa mocking him about it, though i still do :) and he's still fat!

i notice the weasleys have been brought up..

what's unrealistic about harry potter? ..there's a ginger in it with two friends!
signature
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 3:58:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 10:45:04 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/4/2011 5:21:40 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
Call them what you like, whether it is carrot top, coppernob or Ronald McDonald's bastard love child, the sad thing is we all know someone with the ginger affliction. For centuries they have been blurring the line between human and most certainly not human. Should we accept these decievers into our society? I say no! For too long have they gone around molesting our livestock and making our women feel uneasy and naseous. We ought to end this plague once and for all.

You don't have to worry about that from me. Get it?

No, it's just the latter part we don't have to worry about :P
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 4:12:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/4/2011 3:36:01 PM, badger wrote:
my brother used be ginger! he's kinda growing out of it now though so i don't get as much of a kick outa mocking him about it, though i still do :) and he's still fat!


He must have been inoculated at an early age. Tell me, does he still have ginger outbreaks?

i notice the weasleys have been brought up..

what's unrealistic about harry potter? ..there's a ginger in it with two friends!

Very good point. Another reason to believe the weasleys were sympathizers who merely dyed their hair...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2011 5:26:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The weasleys have no practical magical powers.

They have the world's best fertility charms.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.