Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

We are in a Hadron Collider

SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 12:30:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Think of it like this, suppose there is another civilization seeking to create an big bang via an hadron collider and we are living in the blink of an eye big bang that ensued after it went off, although to us it seems like billions of years are passing, in reality it is just an few fleeting moments.

FYI: This post is horrible beacuse I am sleepy but it should be adequate enough for logical discussion.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 12:26:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You got it all wrong, dawg. The universe is actually contained within a pimple on the bum of Allah.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2011 8:31:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/22/2011 12:26:04 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
You got it all wrong, dawg. The universe is actually contained within a pimple on the bum of Allah.

ahem. Its on the rump of Vishnu.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 11:40:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/22/2011 8:31:11 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 7/22/2011 12:26:04 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
You got it all wrong, dawg. The universe is actually contained within a pimple on the bum of Allah.

ahem. Its on the rump of Vishnu.

Hey now, there is no reason to start an Holy War.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 8:22:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/23/2011 1:46:13 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
VISHNUUUUU *explodes*

Hey, what did I just say about starting Holy Wars, now apologize to the infidel.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2011 2:24:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/23/2011 8:22:32 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 7/23/2011 1:46:13 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
VISHNUUUUU *explodes*

Hey, what did I just say about starting Holy Wars, now apologize to the infidel.

*Stops shooting AK47 in circles, looks up, drops the AK, gives the infidel a hug* I'm Sawwwy. :(
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2011 4:05:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 7/24/2011 2:24:44 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 7/23/2011 8:22:32 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 7/23/2011 1:46:13 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
VISHNUUUUU *explodes*

Hey, what did I just say about starting Holy Wars, now apologize to the infidel.

*Stops shooting AK47 in circles, looks up, drops the AK, gives the infidel a hug* I'm Sawwwy. :(

Good, now don't you feel much better!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.