Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 9:59:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
THE FOUR LAWS OF CREATION

1) You exist.

I am. The two words "I am" point to an Absolute Truth: You exist. It doesn't say "I was" or "I will be" because past and future are illusions. I AM. Anything you add after the words "I am" such as I am happy, I am sad, I am rich, I am poor, I am perfect, I am imperfect… These are all illusions that the egoic mind can choose to buy into, or not.

…with one exception. "I am that I am." This statement is simply saying, "I am what I am." Nothing else could be true. Existence is itself. Reality is itself. You can't truly be anything other than what you are, but you can PRETEND and THINK that you are, and thus EXPERIENCE yourself being something you're not, one of the amazing capabilities provided to us in this illusory world of relativity.

2) The One is the All. The All are the One.

This is a paradox. There is only the One, the One thing that is, the one "I" that exists. The "All" are the infinite expressions of the One. The All is not separate from itself for it is the One thing that is. There is no other that the All can be in relationship with.

Note: This does NOT say that everyOne is PART of the All, as if there were many separate yet connected individuals, though this appears to be the case at a certain level. Ultimately, everyone IS the All. Every individual expression you look at IS the entire Universe itself, no matter how large or small. This is one of those truths that boggles the mind.

3) What you put out is what you get back.

The physical world is your mirror. There is no Reality outside of or separate from you. You are the Source of the universe itself. You are God. This understanding is reflected in Gandhi's statement, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

If you were to look in a mirror and you saw a frown being reflected back to you, it would be silly to try to reach towards the mirror and squeeze the face into a smile. If you want to change the reflection of the frown into a smile, YOU must smile. Once you do, the mirror would have no choice but to automatically reflect a smile back to you.

4) Change is the only constant, except for the first 3 laws.

That's it. Everything that changes is part of the illusion. The weather, feelings, physical matter, people, thoughts, opinions, beliefs, wars, celebrations, birth, death. All illusion.

Want a quick way to discern Reality from illusion? Ask yourself if what you're looking at ever changes. Does silence ever change? Does noise? Existence will always exist. It is Real. Your body won't always exist. It's part of the illusion.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 10:06:03 PM
Dude, what new religion are you writing scripture for? Sounds like it'll be pretty wacky, other than the first bit.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 10:45:50 PM
At 7/23/2011 10:06:03 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Dude, what new religion are you writing scripture for? Sounds like it'll be pretty wacky, other than the first bit.

Reply: I didn't personally create the laws. The creator did.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 11:15:30 PM
At 7/23/2011 10:45:50 PM, Tiel wrote:

All the more reason to tell us what religion you're writing down these supposed laws for.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2011 11:15:50 PM
Your response was incidentally incredibly funny.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2011 1:25:03 AM
Eris is infallible, but that doesn't mean she don't lie.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2011 2:12:45 AM

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2011 4:13:43 AM
The newest religion is Science, it is perfectly adaptable to change, uses logic and reasoning, and still has the capacity to be skewed for personal gain! Join now at moreofthesame.com!
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 7:20:53 PM
At 7/23/2011 11:15:30 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

All the more reason to tell us what religion you're writing down these supposed laws for.

Reply: These are the laws of creation. It has nothing to do with religion. It's just what "IS". Man creates religion. True spirituality doesn't necessarily need a label or dogma. The spirit just "IS". Any beliefs attached to individual spirituality are for the individual to believe or not to believe. Say to yourself... "I AM". That is true spirituality. That is the spirit. That is the first law. Everything else in your reality is just a reflection of your individual chosen beliefs. The first law cannot be disputed. The rest of your individual reality will reflect your individual beliefs. Those beliefs will be the foundation and cause of your emotions. The emotions will be the cause of your behavior.

Beliefs - Emotions - Behavior

The combination of these three elements are what human's call an individual's personality or "ego".
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 7:24:04 PM
At 7/25/2011 7:20:53 PM, Tiel wrote:

Reply: These are the laws of creation. It has nothing to do with religion. It's just what "IS".
Undemonstrated.

Calling the universe "Creation" is incidentally a religious assumption.

True spirituality doesn't necessarily need a label or dogma. The spirit just "IS".
So you're taking it on faith...

but it's not dogma?

I don't see how that works.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 8:38:03 PM
At 7/25/2011 7:24:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Reply: These are the laws of creation. It has nothing to do with religion. It's just what "IS".
Undemonstrated.

True spirituality doesn't necessarily need a label or dogma. The spirit just "IS".

but it's not dogma?

Question: You exist do you not?

Extension: If you did not, then you could not reply... for you would not be aware of anything, because you would not exist. If you did not exist, then you would not be able to be aware of "I AM" as one of the only logical facts that can not be disputed. It is not faith. Using the method of human science can be helpful, even in the realm of spirituality. What you get is what you put out. This is the third law of creation. What you perceive through choice to be a positive or negative experience, determines if it is a positive or negative experience in your reality. This is a reflection of yourself, which creates your individual reality to be what it is. Scientific method and logic can prove this to you, but you must personally apply the logic. I can not do it for you. I can give you a few specific examples of how this law works if you wish. This may help you understand it's meaning if you cannot currently understand it. If you think rationally and logically, it will make sense. If not, many things will not make sense.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 9:27:23 PM
At 7/25/2011 8:38:03 PM, Tiel wrote:
At 7/25/2011 7:24:04 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Undemonstrated.

but it's not dogma?

Question: You exist do you not?
I do. But there are 4 propositions here, not one.

If you did not exist, then you would not be able to be aware of "I AM" as one of the only logical facts that can not be disputed.
There's no "only" logically implied here.

Using the method of human science can be helpful
That's not science, that's axiom-formation.

What you get is what you put out. This is the third law of creation.
Seems a lot less backed than the first :P
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 9:37:42 PM
Yeah, this is basically what I don't like about a lot of New Agers. They tend to have incredibly egocentric philosophies.

Take universal objective truths, then boil them in ammonia and pervert them until you have something that turns you into something more important than what you really are.

It is very pretentious, and not in an ironic tongue in cheek kind of way like me.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 9:38:40 PM
This in particular sounds like a step away from solipsism.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 10:00:27 PM
At 7/25/2011 9:38:40 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Question: What is distorted and/or egotistic about the 4 laws of creation that I have listed?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2011 10:39:39 PM
At 7/25/2011 10:00:27 PM, Tiel wrote:

Question: What is distorted and/or egotistic about the 4 laws of creation that I have listed?

Number 1 is true, and an understanding of it will help one to realize the symbolic nature of their thoughts and communication.

Number 2 is a bit silly sounding, but true in a sense. Everything is connected, everything effects everything else, so you could say that any individual thing is a reflection of the universe.. But it would be more accurate to say that any little piece you single out has the imprint of the entire universe on it. A bar of soap is not the entire universe.

Number 3 is also true to an extent. The karmic or chaos aspect of what you are saying here is true. Everything effects everything, and yes, this will get back to you in someway. Not always in a completely predictable way. Maybe not even in a clearly discernable way.

Your statement that there is no reality outside of or separate from you is misleading, and not accurate. From the universe centric position, the total objective position, this would be true. However, you make one er.. You are not God. This statement doesn't apply to you, or any other human being. We are conduits of actuality, which we perceive as reality.

From the God, objective standpoint, yes, there is one reality. Actuality. However, there is a virtual world that exists as another layer on top of this, and though it is part of the one, and through it we each experience actuality through our own individual reality tunnels. What I'm saying is that there is a reality outside of and separate from you. Even though we are connected, there is a difference between reality and actuality.

Reality is how we perceive the world through our limited perceptions. Actuality is how the world is. There is a difference.

Reality, in a sense, is a reflection of actuality. But looking into a mirror, you will see that a mirror can only reflect what is within it's range. What is reflected in the mirror is in 2 dimensions.

We are more of a reflection of actuality than actuality of us.

Number 4 is right in that change is a constant, but even illusions are real on some level. Realities are in a sense universes in of themselves, even though they are all contained with the overarching grand existence of Actuality. We are Gods of our own reality, but we are still subservient to the one God. Our reality is sculpted by the God that exists as Actuality, as Existence, as Authority.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 3:23:28 PM
At 7/25/2011 10:39:39 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 7/25/2011 10:00:27 PM, Tiel wrote:

Number 1 is true, and an understanding of it will help one to realize the symbolic nature of their thoughts and communication.

Number 2 is a bit silly sounding, but true in a sense. Everything is connected, everything effects everything else, so you could say that any individual thing is a reflection of the universe.. But it would be more accurate to say that any little piece you single out has the imprint of the entire universe on it. A bar of soap is not the entire universe.

Number 3 is also true to an extent. The karmic or chaos aspect of what you are saying here is true. Everything effects everything, and yes, this will get back to you in someway. Not always in a completely predictable way. Maybe not even in a clearly discernable way.

Your statement that there is no reality outside of or separate from you is misleading, and not accurate. From the universe centric position, the total objective position, this would be true. However, you make one er.. You are not God. This statement doesn't apply to you, or any other human being. We are conduits of actuality, which we perceive as reality.

From the God, objective standpoint, yes, there is one reality. Actuality. However, there is a virtual world that exists as another layer on top of this, and though it is part of the one, and through it we each experience actuality through our own individual reality tunnels. What I'm saying is that there is a reality outside of and separate from you. Even though we are connected, there is a difference between reality and actuality.

Reality is how we perceive the world through our limited perceptions. Actuality is how the world is. There is a difference.

Reality, in a sense, is a reflection of actuality. But looking into a mirror, you will see that a mirror can only reflect what is within it's range. What is reflected in the mirror is in 2 dimensions.

We are more of a reflection of actuality than actuality of us.

Number 4 is right in that change is a constant, but even illusions are real on some level. Realities are in a sense universes in of themselves, even though they are all contained with the overarching grand existence of Actuality. We are Gods of our own reality, but we are still subservient to the one God. Our reality is sculpted by the God that exists as Actuality, as Existence, as Authority.

Reply: Your meaning of actuality and one Creator is not refuted by the laws, as it states that all is one and one is all. The One Creator and The All of the Creator.

Your statement that there is no reality outside of or separate from you is misleading, and not accurate.

It is accurate as it pertains to the laws of creation. As it pertains to your existence. Outside of your personal universe, outside of your personal reality, outside of your personal existence, there is nothing that pertains to you. There is nothing outside of your personal reality, as it pertains to your existence.

It seems that we are on the same page of the same book, just maybe looking at the text different mental languages.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 4:52:09 PM
At 7/26/2011 3:23:28 PM, Tiel wrote:

Your statement that there is no reality outside of or separate from you is misleading, and not accurate.

It is accurate as it pertains to the laws of creation. As it pertains to your existence. Outside of your personal universe, outside of your personal reality, outside of your personal existence, there is nothing that pertains to you. There is nothing outside of your personal reality, as it pertains to your existence.

This I would disagree with. Events outside of our reality do pertain to our existence. We would not exist if not for events outside of our reality.

At the same time, the chaotic nature of the universe makes it so that it is inevitable that events outside of our ability to perceive effect us in some way. The variable unaccounted for, that piece of actuality that we are unaware of effects our lives substantially more than anything else we are aware of. It is mysterious, it is chaos. Eris is the personification of this chaos.

It seems that we are on the same page of the same book, just maybe looking at the text different mental languages.

I'm not entirely sure of this. With certain words, yes, but I am aware of them.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 5:16:10 PM
At 7/23/2011 9:59:39 PM, Tiel wrote:

1) You exist.

I am. The two words "I am" point to an Absolute Truth: You exist. It doesn't say "I was" or "I will be" because past and future are illusions. I AM. Anything you add after the words "I am" such as I am happy, I am sad, I am rich, I am poor, I am perfect, I am imperfect… These are all illusions that the egoic mind can choose to buy into, or not.

…with one exception. "I am that I am." This statement is simply saying, "I am what I am." Nothing else could be true. Existence is itself. Reality is itself. You can't truly be anything other than what you are, but you can PRETEND and THINK that you are, and thus EXPERIENCE yourself being something you're not, one of the amazing capabilities provided to us in this illusory world of relativity.

This is a paradox. There is only the One, the One thing that is, the one "I" that exists. The "All" are the infinite expressions of the One. The All is not separate from itself for it is the One thing that is. There is no other that the All can be in relationship with.

Note: This does NOT say that everyOne is PART of the All, as if there were many separate yet connected individuals, though this appears to be the case at a certain level. Ultimately, everyone IS the All. Every individual expression you look at IS the entire Universe itself, no matter how large or small. This is one of those truths that boggles the mind.

The physical world is your mirror. There is no Reality outside of or separate from you. You are the Source of the universe itself. You are God. This understanding is reflected in Gandhi's statement, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

If you were to look in a mirror and you saw a frown being reflected back to you, it would be silly to try to reach towards the mirror and squeeze the face into a smile. If you want to change the reflection of the frown into a smile, YOU must smile. Once you do, the mirror would have no choice but to automatically reflect a smile back to you.

That's it. Everything that changes is part of the illusion. The weather, feelings, physical matter, people, thoughts, opinions, beliefs, wars, celebrations, birth, death. All illusion.

Want a quick way to discern Reality from illusion? Ask yourself if what you're looking at ever changes. Does silence ever change? Does noise? Existence will always exist. It is Real. Your body won't always exist. It's part of the illusion.

Buddhism says the exact same thing minus the God/Creation stuff.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 5:24:58 PM
At 7/26/2011 4:52:09 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 7/26/2011 3:23:28 PM, Tiel wrote:

This I would disagree with. Events outside of our reality do pertain to our existence. We would not exist if not for events outside of our reality.

At the same time, the chaotic nature of the universe makes it so that it is inevitable that events outside of our ability to perceive effect us in some way. The variable unaccounted for, that piece of actuality that we are unaware of effects our lives substantially more than anything else we are aware of. It is mysterious, it is chaos. Eris is the personification of this chaos.

If it effects you, then it is in your personal reality. If you can perceive it, then it is in your personal reality. If you are aware of it in any way, shape, or form; it is a part of your personal reality.
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2011 5:26:24 PM
At 7/26/2011 5:16:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 7/23/2011 9:59:39 PM, Tiel wrote:

1) You exist.

Buddhism says the exact same thing minus the God/Creation stuff.

Reply: Interesting.

Question: Could you list the laws as they are taught in the Buddhist terminology?
Ieyeb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 1:39:44 PM
...Greetings, ieye am new at this so please excuse me... to person that posted this..?? may ieye ask? WHO told you these are the Four Laws of Creation?? Ieye find them flawed in every arena.. should ieye explain at this point? or can you Answer Who told you of these LAWS you follow??
Ieyeb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 4:35:10 PM
... First understand ieye am well versed with the laws you speak of, and believe at the time it was a great model to follow within this present but expiring level of consciousness we are experiencing now(but leaving behind)! ...But modern man has seen many so-called "Truths" turn into mere lack of a new education... Ieye Challenge the Law that "I AM"...thus understanding that " I AM NOT"...as you stated you can PRETEND to know that "YOU ARE" but time will prove you wrong...even within science, "Quantum Physics" where finding that "Nothing" is "Present" far more than your "Something" is ... they go as far to say that that your "Something" is composed of so much "NOTHING" that if it is even adequate to call this "Something" ..."something" at all....Also, I AM is derived from a ancient God Isis or the Presence of ALL things..., well to be "IS" or "AM" means that you "ARE" meaning what you will be today you will be tomorrow...and as you know, not ONE part of you will be as it is NOW, as it will be tomorrow!... this construct you have constructed your life around called "Time" needs to exist in a format of a Beginning and an End.. NOW we are coming into NEW understanding that "Time" does not work this way!.. that "Time" can exist on many different dimension, many different levels of interpretation...and also that Two different "times" can exist at the same "time"!.. So this Place in "Time" you think you are here now reading this message ieye claim is NOT a time that is within the true "Time" of when this happened!, saying that this is at least YOUR Second "Time" reading my response...and your reading it is but the "Effects" of the "First" time you read it....YOU referenced that "PAST" and "Future" are illusion..MY point exactly..but you left out the "PRESENT"..which is but a part of this construct of "Time" you are using!...Even in YOUR OWN understanding, YOU would agree that ALL of YESTERDAY no matter how "REAL" it seemed ....is but an illusion?? its part of the Past!! it cant testify as being "IS"..or "AM"...and 4 billion earth years from now .... i question if your yesterday ever was!...in the scheme of what "IS" and "IS NOT"... your yesterday can be seen as but an ingredient that will produce this thing that "IS"..but not "IS"...which brings me to number 2..ONE is ALL..but before ieye do remember YOUR words.. "us in this illusory world of relativity" in an "illusory World" AM or IS can not exist!.... they can only exist in a World of "NON-CHANGE"...next..ALL is ONE and ONE Is ALL ..ieye have some beautiful work ieye have done in Numerology showing how the word "ONE" is numerically 7 and "ALL" is numerically 7 and even the word 'YOU" is numerically 7, finishing with showing "Immanuel" being 7, along with the term "DEVIL" wihich is 7..and rounding it up with you have a "FREE" which is 7, "Choice" and "Choice" is 7 numerically.. it is beautiful...but its not LAW!. ieye try and sum this up as follows and hope you can grasp the concept because it is a difficult realm of philosophie we are addressing... we both can agree that we have experienced the two lights ...ONE Light while the other DARK..you must come to the understanding that ONE clearly came from the other... this "Causation" of things can never to be the "EFFECTS" although tightly involved..as your Ying and Yang ,but "LOOK" at the symbol!...the Cause Clearly is Separate from the Effects!!...although equal.. you can view this concept as ONE process!..but process is still subject and involves to TWO DIFFERENT things not ONE!...which brings me to your In- and out knowledge you have referenced to... Ieye will smile here as Ieye have the thought that " YOU have never experienced Psilocybin" lol..you start with the premise that "There is no Reality outside of or separate from you" this is SO easily proven! find or grown you some Psilocybin !! eat of this fruit...5 grams or more...then come back to me and lets discuss ALL the Realities that exist ALL around you ..the ONLY thing you have in common with these realities is that you had the opportunity to experience them..but they are Clearly outside of who you are...and what you are! (these are Realities that really "IS" if this "YOU" you are experience them or not) ...try and see for yourself...its there!! and lastly ..just to start!..to say "Change is the only Consent, except for the three Laws..they dont Change!...if you going to say this then "Change" is not that Constant! because being as yourself a person of Laws...you see that in your opinion that they DO NOT change!..and the is many universal laws you may follow..my friend ieye really can go on and on...but ieye have other things ive decided to confine myself with but ieye will check back with you late.....give thank!!
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 5:10:44 PM
At 7/29/2011 1:39:44 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
...Greetings, ieye am new at this so please excuse me... to person that posted this..?? may ieye ask? WHO told you these are the Four Laws of Creation?? Ieye find them flawed in every arena.. should ieye explain at this point? or can you Answer Who told you of these LAWS you follow??

Answer: The source of information never matters as it pertains to validating or refuting information as being "truth". A source cannot directly be used to validate or refute information. Only an unbiased application of logic and rational thought can be used to validate or refute information as it pertains to being aligned with "truth".

I have personally concluded through the application of unbiased logic and rational thought, that the Four Laws of Creation are true as it pertains to the understanding of my reality in a logical and rational way. This information may not align itself with everyone's current beliefs and thus is given as an option that one may choose in forming a new belief system, or a new understanding of their individual reality.

I am not telling you that you must accept these Four Laws of Creation as truth. The information is given, and it is an option. It is for you to decide as an individual how this aligns with your current version of individual "truth".

You are the creator of your reality.

Individual Persona = Beliefs--Emotions--Behavior
Ieyeb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 9:21:49 PM
At 7/29/2011 5:10:44 PM, Tiel wrote:

Answer: The source of information never matters as it pertains to validating or refuting information as being "truth". A source cannot directly be used to validate or refute information. Only an unbiased application of logic and rational thought can be used to validate or refute information as it pertains to being aligned with "truth".

I have personally concluded through the application of unbiased logic and rational thought, that the Four Laws of Creation are true as it pertains to the understanding of my reality in a logical and rational way. This information may not align itself with everyone's current beliefs and thus is given as an option that one may choose in forming a new belief system, or a new understanding of their individual reality.

I am not telling you that you must accept these Four Laws of Creation as truth. The information is given, and it is an option. It is for you to decide as an individual how this aligns with your current version of individual "truth".

... IT is unfortunate that you believe ,that the origins of "Truth" one believes is without merit!! Just take your "Opinions" you have known as your "four Laws"..!AS ieye have shown there are at best YOUR personal "OPINIONS" not meaning NOTHING to anyone else really other than yourself!! you spoke that it IS Absolute Truth!! and then stated that ..." I am not telling you that you must accept these Four Laws of Creation as truth. " TRUTH MUST BE UNIVERSAL!! it can not be "Truth" for one person and not for the next!! it cant be "truth" then be false in some other arena!...So understand ieye was coming in the View that the beliefs you held would be "TRUE" to all parties!!...best believe if and when ieye use the word "TRUTH" it is going to apply all people and ALL things ieye am speaking that "truth" about...We can Debate "Opinions" all day..we all have them...next time ieye will ask is the knowledge being used someones "Truth" or "FACTS"...ieye prefer "FACTS"...someones Truth may not contain NO FACTS at all......so Pls excuse me...
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 10:09:24 PM
At 7/29/2011 9:21:49 PM, Ieyeb wrote:
At 7/29/2011 5:10:44 PM, Tiel wrote:

... IT is unfortunate that you believe ,that the origins of "Truth" one believes is without merit!! Just take your "Opinions" you have known as your "four Laws"..!AS ieye have shown there are at best YOUR personal "OPINIONS" not meaning NOTHING to anyone else really other than yourself!! you spoke that it IS Absolute Truth!! and then stated that ..." I am not telling you that you must accept these Four Laws of Creation as truth. " TRUTH MUST BE UNIVERSAL!! it can not be "Truth" for one person and not for the next!! it cant be "truth" then be false in some other arena!...So understand ieye was coming in the View that the beliefs you held would be "TRUE" to all parties!!...best believe if and when ieye use the word "TRUTH" it is going to apply all people and ALL things ieye am speaking that "truth" about...We can Debate "Opinions" all day..we all have them...next time ieye will ask is the knowledge being used someones "Truth" or "FACTS"...ieye prefer "FACTS"...someones Truth may not contain NO FACTS at all......so Pls excuse me...

Reply: You seem to be confused. My words stated that truth is universal, though people use free will to find and understand it at different times. My information of the Four Laws of Creation is given as an option to use as a new foundation to form your belief system. My information is true to me and may very well be universally true, but this cannot be forced on the free will of another. It must be seen and chosen as the truth that it is in the reality of the individual who chooses it.

You must choose what you believe. You will either be wrong, and find this out at some point in the future present.. At which time you will choose new beliefs. Or you will be right and it will lift you to a new stage of enlightenment, never needing to be changed, because it is indeed the real truth.

Everyone learns at their own pace. Everyone learns the truth eventually. This cannot be forced. It can only be chosen.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 2:02:44 AM
I find your attitude towards "truth" to be fundamentally dishonest and rather despicable.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 2:08:13 AM
Never mind, I misread something.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2011 2:13:30 AM
I will say that I don't think it is intelligent to choose your own beliefs. Beliefs are things that you tend to naturally fall in to. If you choose to believe in something, I would have trouble accepting that you really even believe in it at all.