Jump to topic:

Illuminati , Real or Fake?

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2011 2:57:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi , my name is Mauricio Lopez I am 15 and I attend at Stranahan high school in Fort lauderdale,Florida. so I was sitting in class today and a bunch of ghetto kids were talking about illuminati and how " 2 pac" was in it and he is still alive and how " Lil wayne" is in it and how illuminati controls society and everything else. Frankly i cannot believe in such a society but many people insist it is real. Where is the proof? and if fake how can I proove this kids wrong?
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2011 3:10:36 PM
At 9/16/2011 2:57:16 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
Hi , my name is Mauricio Lopez I am 15 and I attend at Stranahan high school in Fort lauderdale,Florida. so I was sitting in class today and a bunch of ghetto kids were talking about illuminati and how " 2 pac" was in it and he is still alive and how " Lil wayne" is in it and how illuminati controls society and everything else. Frankly i cannot believe in such a society but many people insist it is real. Where is the proof? and if fake how can I proove this kids wrong?

The Illuminati is a real order, but it has nothing to do with 2pac or Lil Wayne.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2011 3:13:14 PM
The Discordian society has quite the past with the Illuminati.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2011 3:22:28 PM
so I was sitting in class today and a bunch of ghetto kids were talking about illuminati and how " 2 pac" was in it and he is still alive

Those kids are idiots. They don't know anything about 2pac nor the Illuminati. 2 Pac was kind of split between not believing in the Illuminati to actually being against the Illuminati. He was not in it though. He wasn't even sure of its existence.

and how " Lil wayne" is in it

Lil Wayne is most likely getting paychecks from the Illuminati, but he's not in it.

and how illuminati controls society and everything else.

That's true for the most part.

Frankly i cannot believe in such a society but many people insist it is real. Where is the proof? and if fake how can I proove this kids wrong?

I have put together a strong case for the existence of the Illuminati here: http://www.debate.org...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2011 3:43:58 PM

There's a real group that exists/existed call "Order of the Illuminati."

However, a majority of people, Geo included, refer to Illuminati as a force controlling world history alongside the Rothschilds, Bilderbergs, Freemasons, and Reptillians. That is a fake used to simplify history into a series of purposeful machinations all woven together by some ultimate motivation.

You'll find fans of the "global Illuminati" are those who use the fewest primary causal agents when trying to understand world events. For instance, a lot of Geo-like people blame Hurricane Katrina on Illuminati since the Illuminati controls the weather. The Illuminati also controls whoever made the bridge and whoever decided when to stop making the bridge.

It's quite sad, really, how simplisticly complex some people make history in order to make some meaning out of life. It can't be random weather combined with historical contingency, it's ILLUMINATI!
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2011 3:49:56 PM

By the way, you can prove that ANYTHING or ANYONE is part of illuminati by simply connecting them to one of 100 randomly named groups or figures.

For instance, let's say you have Bob whose father's dog-walker's mother sits on the Council of Foreign Relations. ILLUMINATI!

A group of powerful individuals meet at the Bilderberg Club to coordinate business and political plans? ILLUMINATI!

An international banker...well, anyone who is an international banker or "elite" works for Illuminati.

Have you ever contributed money towards a campaign or party that includes members who are part of Opus Dei? YOU'RE ILLUMINATI! Or you work for them
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 8:03:43 AM
There was a group named the Illuminati that began in Bavaria at one time. Like the Knights Templar, they at one time were a secret society and held a considerable amount of influence. But that's where any credible conspiracy ends. Any notion that there are these puppet masters today, tugging the strings behind the scenes, is fanciful at best.

As to the ghetto kids concerning 2PAC and the Illuminati, they're trying to connect imaginary dots.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Steps13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 8:36:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Illuminati is real i believe it is. They have been exposed so many times but people keep saying it's fake. I think people are just to scared to face them if they really expose themselves. The other people that think they are really not real at all, i think they need to take a lot more percaution of what's really going on day by day.
aloneindark
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 5:45:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Illuminati do exist but are not what most people think.

At 8/18/2014 8:36:48 AM, Steps13 wrote:
The Illuminati is real i believe it is. They have been exposed so many times but people keep saying it's fake. I think people are just to scared to face them if they really expose themselves. The other people that think they are really not real at all, i think they need to take a lot more percaution of what's really going on day by day.
Kingswood1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 3:45:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is a Economic Elite which consist of a small group of bankers who dominate global policy-making through the control of the money supply via the criminal Federal Reserve or the E.C.B. This group includes bureaucratic, intellectual, corporate, military and Government elites who control the principal institutions in the Anglo-American empire. The group is headed by scumbag bankers such as Jacob Rothschild, J.D Rockefeller and J.P Morgan. The Federal Reserve is privately owned not publicly.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 2:51:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 3:45:29 PM, Kingswood1999 wrote:
There is a Economic Elite which consist of a small group of bankers who dominate global policy-making through the control of the money supply via the criminal Federal Reserve or the E.C.B. This group includes bureaucratic, intellectual, corporate, military and Government elites who control the principal institutions in the Anglo-American empire. The group is headed by scumbag bankers such as Jacob Rothschild, J.D Rockefeller and J.P Morgan. The Federal Reserve is privately owned not publicly.

What's your point?

The fact that there are a group of powerful people who have a heavy influence on world events is not spectacular, it follows from the definition of "powerful". The absurdity behind the Illuminati conspiracy theories is the fact that instead of accepting "Power-> Influence" the throw in "Illuminati" and end up with "Illuminati->Power->Influence". Then of course when trying to justify inserting "Illuminati" in front as if that is what started everything they argue that benefit = intent, therefore every event in which someone ever benefited was really an intentional act by that person. One can make up anything they want like that, and they do, which is why we have these stories to talk about.