Jump to topic:

The Western World

Mikeee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 7:55:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
People seem to only be focused on their "way of life" in the Western World (the Americas). Many ideas seem to be skewed to Western Ideas. One example of this is the Western idea that Africans where unable to build Great Zimbabwe themselves and that they obviously had help from the white man (racism is a western idea). Has the west become so self centered that they care only of their own interest and disregard everything of the old world?
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 8:27:45 PM
I purposefully stick to the U.S. in my posts because I don't want to be ignorant and act like I have experience in, say, what Zimbabwe is doing. I would like to hear from people across the world and then perhaps I can expand my posts to include them, but aside from a few drunkards in Europe It's all Americans on here.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Badger in a while.
Rob
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2011 8:31:15 PM
At 10/12/2011 7:55:33 PM, Mikeee wrote:
People seem to only be focused on their "way of life" in the Western World (the Americas). Many ideas seem to be skewed to Western Ideas. One example of this is the Western idea that Africans where unable to build Great Zimbabwe themselves and that they obviously had help from the white man (racism is a western idea). Has the west become so self centered that they care only of their own interest and disregard everything of the old world?

Oh the irony of your racist statements.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...