Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Separate Existence of Universe

dattaswami
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 4:37:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
The Universe indicates the existence of God but neither gives the information of God nor the experience of God. After realizing the existence of God, you can experience God through some item of the creation into which God entered. The best item of the Universe is the human being through which you can experience God and also clarify your doubts with God directly. If God exist in every human being, every human being should clarify your doubts.

Infact since you are also one of the human beings and since God is in yourself also, you should clarify your own doubts, which means that you should not get any doubt and therefore no human being should have any doubt. Therefore, God enters into a specific human being only like Krishna or Jesus etc., who can alone clarify all your doubts and through whom alone you can experience God.

- - -

If God exists in space, this means God is existing in this Universe. If God is present in the Universe, the Universe cannot be a separate object of entertainment to God. Veda says that this Universe is created for His entertainment (Ekaki Na …). If you are present in the cinema and become the cinema by pervading all over the cinema, the cinema is not a separate object for you and therefore cannot give entertainment to you.

If you are the spectator of the cinema, you should be separate from the cinema. You are the separate subject and the cinema is separate object. If the subject and object are one and the same, there is no existence of object at all. It means God did not create this universe. If the creation is absent, there is no entertainment to God. This leads to the inability of God to create a separate object for His entertainment. Such inability makes God impotent and then God cannot be omnipotent. Therefore, the separate existence of the Universe in which God is not present, must be accepted to avoid all these contradictions.

At lotus feet of Swami
surya
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 10:58:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 4:37:44 AM, dattaswami wrote:
The Universe indicates the existence of God but neither gives the information of God nor the experience of God. After realizing the existence of God, you can experience God through some item of the creation into which God entered. The best item of the Universe is the human being through which you can experience God and also clarify your doubts with God directly. If God exist in every human being, every human being should clarify your doubts.

Infact since you are also one of the human beings and since God is in yourself also, you should clarify your own doubts, which means that you should not get any doubt and therefore no human being should have any doubt. Therefore, God enters into a specific human being only like Krishna or Jesus etc., who can alone clarify all your doubts and through whom alone you can experience God.

- - -

If God exists in space, this means God is existing in this Universe. If God is present in the Universe, the Universe cannot be a separate object of entertainment to God. Veda says that this Universe is created for His entertainment (Ekaki Na …). If you are present in the cinema and become the cinema by pervading all over the cinema, the cinema is not a separate object for you and therefore cannot give entertainment to you.

If you are the spectator of the cinema, you should be separate from the cinema. You are the separate subject and the cinema is separate object. If the subject and object are one and the same, there is no existence of object at all. It means God did not create this universe. If the creation is absent, there is no entertainment to God. This leads to the inability of God to create a separate object for His entertainment. Such inability makes God impotent and then God cannot be omnipotent. Therefore, the separate existence of the Universe in which God is not present, must be accepted to avoid all these contradictions.

At lotus feet of Swami
surya

I put my faith in God, Man is arrogant, repugnant, stupid, evil, self loathing, unreliable, incorrect about everything almost all the time, degrading, mean, inept, always changing the meaning of everything to fit his own selfish needs, lies all the time, swindells, kills, rapes and can justify it all with absurd excuses. The word of the bible never changes even though man unrelentingly and viciously tries to change the words and it's meaning to fit his what he believes to be virtues of the day. Then tomorrow those virtues will be different and what he once held up as virtue will be bad tomorrow. Man is the worst place to look for hope and guidence when it comes to leading a good and honest life. Man will steer you down the road to hell, misery and hoplessness every time.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
dattaswami
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 11:14:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 10:58:07 AM, sadolite wrote:

I put my faith in God, Man is arrogant, repugnant, stupid, evil, self loathing, unreliable, incorrect about everything almost all the time, degrading, mean, inept, always changing the meaning of everything to fit his own selfish needs, lies all the time, swindells, kills, rapes and can justify it all with absurd excuses.

Reply: Why to develop such an aversion for anything? By such aversion, one may miss incarnation of God (God-in-flesh) also.

Necessity of Incarnation ...

God is like free electrons flowing in the atmosphere. These Electrons are the electricity. Then can you heat water by keeping the vessel containing water in the atmosphere? When these Electrons enter a medium like the metallic wire, you can heat water. If the medium is human form it is most convenient for you to clear your doubts, to love and to serve Him.

There are several devotees who belong to path of salvation and desire for the Lord in human form to see, to touch, to hear the knowledge and clarify their doubts and to live along with the Lord for achieving these three for a long time. The main purpose is preaching the divine knowledge and clarifying the doubts.

So, there is a necessity for the human form of the Lord and since the Lord is omnipotent, He is coming down in the human form. Lord will come in every human generation otherwise, He becomes partial to a particular generation.

Whenever God leaves the world, the rigid people twist and pollute the meanings of scriptures. To rectify He comes again and again. When the teacher leaves for a few minutes, the class becomes undisciplined. The teacher comes to the class again and again. For teaching, the human form is essential.

For beginners, He does some miracles as signs for His presence in the human body. The realized souls will detect Him even without those signs. Sheep see the shepherd and come near by recognizing him with eyes. Some milder sheep come near by hearing his voice, which is a miracle. The mildest sheep try to go away and are punished by the stick of shepherd, which is nothing but permanent hell.

At lotus feet of swami
Surya
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 11:36:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 10:58:07 AM, sadolite wrote:
I put my faith in God, Man is arrogant, repugnant, stupid, evil, self loathing, unreliable, incorrect about everything almost all the time, degrading, mean, inept, always changing the meaning of everything to fit his own selfish needs, lies all the time, swindells, kills, rapes and can justify it all with absurd excuses. The word of the bible never changes even though man unrelentingly and viciously tries to change the words and [their] meaning[s] to fit his what he believes to be virtues of the day. Then tomorrow those virtues will be different and what he once held up as virtue will be bad tomorrow. Man is the worst place to look for hope and guidence when it comes to leading a good and honest life. Man will steer you down the road to hell, misery and hoplessness every time.

I agree, but only as a general statement from a third-person perspective. I disagree that it's impossible to find decent leadership or inspiration from people. We're also quite the beautiful, interesting race. We even fascinate ourselves, and you can't deny that.

On the other hand, I don't rely on God because I reject man. I reject what appears to be the innate folly of man as a logical decision. I rely on God due to a similar logic, based on what I know of Him and how I perceive Him.
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 1:01:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~Buddha

This simple statement if understood for its truth abolishes any idea that scripture of any kind must be true.

If a particular scripture requires you to create various ad-hoc explanations in order to make it true(i.e., alternate universes), you are probably going in the wrong direction.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2011 3:19:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/27/2011 11:14:14 AM, dattaswami wrote:
At 11/27/2011 10:58:07 AM, sadolite wrote:

I put my faith in God, Man is arrogant, repugnant, stupid, evil, self loathing, unreliable, incorrect about everything almost all the time, degrading, mean, inept, always changing the meaning of everything to fit his own selfish needs, lies all the time, swindells, kills, rapes and can justify it all with absurd excuses.

Reply: Why to develop such an aversion for anything? By such aversion, one may miss incarnation of God (God-in-flesh) also.

Necessity of Incarnation ...

God is like free electrons flowing in the atmosphere. These Electrons are the electricity. Then can you heat water by keeping the vessel containing water in the atmosphere? When these Electrons enter a medium like the metallic wire, you can heat water. If the medium is human form it is most convenient for you to clear your doubts, to love and to serve Him.

There are several devotees who belong to path of salvation and desire for the Lord in human form to see, to touch, to hear the knowledge and clarify their doubts and to live along with the Lord for achieving these three for a long time. The main purpose is preaching the divine knowledge and clarifying the doubts.

So, there is a necessity for the human form of the Lord and since the Lord is omnipotent, He is coming down in the human form. Lord will come in every human generation otherwise, He becomes partial to a particular generation.

Whenever God leaves the world, the rigid people twist and pollute the meanings of scriptures. To rectify He comes again and again. When the teacher leaves for a few minutes, the class becomes undisciplined. The teacher comes to the class again and again. For teaching, the human form is essential.

For beginners, He does some miracles as signs for His presence in the human body. The realized souls will detect Him even without those signs. Sheep see the shepherd and come near by recognizing him with eyes. Some milder sheep come near by hearing his voice, which is a miracle. The mildest sheep try to go away and are punished by the stick of shepherd, which is nothing but permanent hell.

At lotus feet of swami
Surya

"Why to develop such an aversion for anything?"

It's not an aversion, it's acknowledgement of mans inherent nature. I accept these things about man and me. That is why one should never look to his fellow man for advise on living a good life nor allow his fellow man to dictate to him what is right and what is wrong. Man changes his mind about what is right and wrong like he changes his underwear. Man is inconsistent and not to be relied on to make the right decisions for his fellow man but only for himself for a godless man will make decisions that will send his fellow man down the the road of hell and ruin.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%