Jump to topic:

People who have been warned

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 10:26:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
People who buy products or services after being repeatedly warned both verbally and in writing, who then come back and complain that what bought turned out to be or did exactly what they were warned about should have to pay the vendor of said service or product damages in the amount of 100 time the original purchase price for coming back and wasting the vendors precious time talking to their repugnant dumb a$$.

To all of you who are thinking about putting white marble in your kitchen. It will stain and it will get scratched. "No one made a guarantee." "And no one said anything remotely like that." So take your lying POS out of the store and go cry to your mommy about the scratches and coffee stains on your $10,000 white marble countertops you were warned about 6000 times before you signed the contract.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 10:28:20 PM
What does this have to do with philosophy?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 10:32:45 PM
At 2/23/2012 10:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:

UM, nothing typed it in the wrong forum. Should be personal I guess
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 10:37:53 PM
At 2/23/2012 10:34:06 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Fcuk white marble.

I agree, but it's all the rage right now in design magazines. "White" is in for kitchens and "travertine" is so yesterday for bathrooms. Now the designers are going for that glass tile.

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 11:14:30 PM
At 2/23/2012 10:26:52 PM, sadolite wrote:
People who buy products or services after being repeatedly warned both verbally and in writing, who then come back and complain that what bought turned out to be or did exactly what they were warned about should have to pay the vendor of said service or product damages in the amount of 100 time the original purchase price for coming back and wasting the vendors precious time talking to their repugnant dumb a$$.

To all of you who are thinking about putting white marble in your kitchen. It will stain and it will get scratched. "No one made a guarantee." "And no one said anything remotely like that." So take your lying POS out of the store and go cry to your mommy about the scratches and coffee stains on your $10,000 white marble countertops you were warned about 6000 times before you signed the contract.

Where were the warnings? Vendors are thieves because they lie about these problems all the time. They should have to pay triple the cost to every customer who bought the item every time they are caught.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 11:19:11 PM
At 2/23/2012 11:14:30 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Where were the warnings? Vendors are thieves because they lie about these problems all the time. They should have to pay triple the cost to every customer who bought the item every time they are caught.

If you don't feel wary every time you enter a store, you haven't lived yet.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 4:27:51 PM
At 2/23/2012 10:28:20 PM, 000ike wrote:

This is profound insight that I will apply practically to my life.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 5:01:34 PM

Um, did you read te post?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2012 5:27:37 PM

"Where were the warnings?"

You would most definitely be one of "Those " people. You read the post and then asked "where were the warnings"