Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

What If All Of Your Body Parts Were Penises?

Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 5:59:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Then where would be all the vaginas?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 6:00:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 5:59:22 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Then where would be all the vaginas?

See, this is how one question can lead to a million more.
President of DDO
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:51:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This topic seriously almost made me die of laughter.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:59:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Then I suppose that one would be a d*ck, like our dear racist libertarian friend jimtimmy here.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 4:15:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/26/2012 5:59:22 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Then where would be all the vaginas?

What if the world was a vagina?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 4:16:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 2:59:32 PM, charleslb wrote:
Then I suppose that one would be a d*ck, like our dear racist libertarian friend jimtimmy here.

Fallacy of composition
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 4:32:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 4:16:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 2:59:32 PM, charleslb wrote:
Then I suppose that one would be a d*ck, like our dear racist libertarian friend jimtimmy here.

Fallacy of composition

Talk about d*cks! And hey, notice how most of the d*cks here tend to be conservatives?! I don't mean to be unkind, I'm just stating an interesting and arguably telling statistical fact.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 6:08:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 4:32:33 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 4:16:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 2:59:32 PM, charleslb wrote:
Then I suppose that one would be a d*ck, like our dear racist libertarian friend jimtimmy here.

Fallacy of composition

Talk about d*cks! And hey, notice how most of the d*cks here tend to be conservatives?! I don't mean to be unkind, I'm just stating an interesting and arguably telling statistical fact.

Calm down man. There are plenty of a$$holes on this site. Yes some of them are conservative, and many others are liberal. Seriously, you're a dick too :)
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 6:14:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 6:11:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I would search the world for someone made completely of vaginas.

That's the dream...
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 8:24:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 4:32:33 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 4:16:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 2:59:32 PM, charleslb wrote:
Then I suppose that one would be a d*ck, like our dear racist libertarian friend jimtimmy here.

Fallacy of composition

Talk about d*cks! And hey, notice how most of the d*cks here tend to be conservatives?! I don't mean to be unkind, I'm just stating an interesting and arguably telling statistical fact.

Really? What about starcraftzzz, 000ike, royalpaladin... they're all left wing d*cks.

Nice try though bud
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:19:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 8:24:33 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/29/2012 4:32:33 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 4:16:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 2:59:32 PM, charleslb wrote:
Then I suppose that one would be a d*ck, like our dear racist libertarian friend jimtimmy here.

Fallacy of composition

Talk about d*cks! And hey, notice how most of the d*cks here tend to be conservatives?! I don't mean to be unkind, I'm just stating an interesting and arguably telling statistical fact.

Really? What about starcraftzzz, 000ike, royalpaladin... they're all left wing d*cks.

Nice try though bud

Meh, it depends on who RP is talking to. To be honest, everyone here has acted like a jerk at one time or another.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 3:33:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/1/2012 2:28:41 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:11:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I would search the world for someone made completely of vaginas.

Well, there's johnnyboy54, he's somewhat hermaphroditic you see, being both a complete d*ck and a total c*nt. But then why single him out, the same holds for Rick Santorum, Rush Limbaugh, and every hardcore rightist.

Y'know, the same could be said about you. This is totally uncalled for.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 1:48:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/1/2012 3:33:56 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/1/2012 2:28:41 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:11:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I would search the world for someone made completely of vaginas.

Well, there's johnnyboy54, he's somewhat hermaphroditic you see, being both a complete d*ck and a total c*nt. But then why single him out, the same holds for Rick Santorum, Rush Limbaugh, and every hardcore rightist.

Y'know, the same could be said about you. This is totally uncalled for.

Lighten up friend, although there's truth in my derogatory characterization of rightists as "d*cks" and "c*nts" I'm really just having a bit of good-naturedly malicious fun. Ah, but perhaps you take my playful pejorativeness seriously because you realize that the aforementioned disparaging terms do in fact aptly describe a great many conservative types?
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
bhatti1020
Posts: 216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 1:51:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/2/2012 1:48:23 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 3/1/2012 3:33:56 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/1/2012 2:28:41 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:11:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I would search the world for someone made completely of vaginas.

Well, there's johnnyboy54, he's somewhat hermaphroditic you see, being both a complete d*ck and a total c*nt. But then why single him out, the same holds for Rick Santorum, Rush Limbaugh, and every hardcore rightist.

Y'know, the same could be said about you. This is totally uncalled for.

Lighten up friend, although there's truth in my derogatory characterization of rightists as "d*cks" and "c*nts" I'm really just having a bit of good-naturedly malicious fun. Ah, but perhaps you take my playful pejorativeness seriously because you realize that the aforementioned disparaging terms do in fact aptly describe a great many conservative types?

TRROOOOOOL!!! I must exorcise this spirit! In the name of God,Troll, Leave this board and go back to the fire!!!!!
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 2:26:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 4:32:33 PM, charleslb wrote:
Talk about d*cks! And hey, notice how most of the d*cks here tend to be conservatives?!
The sperm needs to be conserved somewhere...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2012 3:44:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/2/2012 1:51:33 PM, bhatti1020 wrote:
At 3/2/2012 1:48:23 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 3/1/2012 3:33:56 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/1/2012 2:28:41 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:11:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I would search the world for someone made completely of vaginas.

Well, there's johnnyboy54, he's somewhat hermaphroditic you see, being both a complete d*ck and a total c*nt. But then why single him out, the same holds for Rick Santorum, Rush Limbaugh, and every hardcore rightist.

Y'know, the same could be said about you. This is totally uncalled for.

Lighten up friend, although there's truth in my derogatory characterization of rightists as "d*cks" and "c*nts" I'm really just having a bit of good-naturedly malicious fun. Ah, but perhaps you take my playful pejorativeness seriously because you realize that the aforementioned disparaging terms do in fact aptly describe a great many conservative types?

TRROOOOOOL!!! I must exorcise this spirit! In the name of God,Troll, Leave this board and go back to the fire!!!!!

LOL
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
charleslb
Posts: 4,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 3:03:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/3/2012 3:44:57 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/2/2012 1:51:33 PM, bhatti1020 wrote:
At 3/2/2012 1:48:23 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 3/1/2012 3:33:56 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/1/2012 2:28:41 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:11:01 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I would search the world for someone made completely of vaginas.

Well, there's johnnyboy54, he's somewhat hermaphroditic you see, being both a complete d*ck and a total c*nt. But then why single him out, the same holds for Rick Santorum, Rush Limbaugh, and every hardcore rightist.

Y'know, the same could be said about you. This is totally uncalled for.

Lighten up friend, although there's truth in my derogatory characterization of rightists as "d*cks" and "c*nts" I'm really just having a bit of good-naturedly malicious fun. Ah, but perhaps you take my playful pejorativeness seriously because you realize that the aforementioned disparaging terms do in fact aptly describe a great many conservative types?

TRROOOOOOL!!! I must exorcise this spirit! In the name of God,Troll, Leave this board and go back to the fire!!!!!

LOL

Lol indeed!
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 8:00:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's pretty obvious.
If all my body parts were penises, I would fvck things up.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 8:47:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/5/2012 8:00:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
It's pretty obvious.
If all my body parts were penises, I would fvck things up.

Your being too narrow minded. You could fvck things down, sideways and essentially from any 360 degree angle. Just imagine the possibilities!!!
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 8:59:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/5/2012 8:47:52 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/5/2012 8:00:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
It's pretty obvious.
If all my body parts were penises, I would fvck things up.

Your being too narrow minded. You could fvck things down, sideways and essentially from any 360 degree angle. Just imagine the possibilities!!!

The first thing I would do is fvck you up, johnny boy.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 10:41:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 4:32:33 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 4:16:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 2:59:32 PM, charleslb wrote:
Then I suppose that one would be a d*ck, like our dear racist libertarian friend jimtimmy here.

Fallacy of composition

Talk about d*cks! And hey, notice how most of the d*cks here tend to be conservatives?! I don't mean to be unkind, I'm just stating an interesting and arguably telling statistical fact.

While a lot of conservatives are d*cks to you, that's probably because you keep bashing the US and, more importantly, the military. The only problem I have with you is your constant attacking of the military.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 10:42:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 8:24:33 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/29/2012 4:32:33 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 2/29/2012 4:16:44 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 2:59:32 PM, charleslb wrote:
Then I suppose that one would be a d*ck, like our dear racist libertarian friend jimtimmy here.

Fallacy of composition

Talk about d*cks! And hey, notice how most of the d*cks here tend to be conservatives?! I don't mean to be unkind, I'm just stating an interesting and arguably telling statistical fact.

Really? What about starcraftzzz, 000ike, royalpaladin... they're all left wing d*cks.

Nice try though bud

To you maybe. I get along with almost everybody. The wonders of being moderate. Hard to make enemies.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 10:59:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/5/2012 8:59:55 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 3/5/2012 8:47:52 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/5/2012 8:00:43 PM, tvellalott wrote:
It's pretty obvious.
If all my body parts were penises, I would fvck things up.

Your being too narrow minded. You could fvck things down, sideways and essentially from any 360 degree angle. Just imagine the possibilities!!!

The first thing I would do is fvck you up, johnny boy.

Bring it :)
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.