Jump to topic:

Corporations Are People

MrBrooks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 3:10:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm so tired of hearing people spit acid over corporations this, and corporations that. The thing I hear people complain about the most is the Supreme Court ruling that corporations are people. I keep trying to tell people that the only reason the government recognizes corporations as people is so that they can double tax them, so they should be angry with the government. That usually falls on deaf ears though.

So what do you all think about the Supreme Court ruling, and the state of corporate relations with the public? Do you think corporations receive an unfair amount of hate, or do you think it's justified?
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 3:52:10 PM
Wal-Mart runnin' for President.

Lets have corporations run for office instead of people. Might as well.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2012 4:26:37 PM
At 6/17/2012 3:52:10 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Wal-Mart runnin' for President.

Lets have corporations run for office instead of people. Might as well.

Victoria's Secret will be the office tramp who sucks Wal-Mart off. Then the Supreme Court (Brought to you by Gillette® The best a man can get!), consisting of members such as Chief Justice Jif Creamy Peanut Butter and Justice Goldstein & Associates will make a big deal about Wal-Mart lying under oath.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.