Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

A dream about the future?

lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 1:26:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
....

*facepalm*
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 2:22:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

You and Dinesh D'Souza should wrote a blog.
Frederick53
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 2:38:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 4:37:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 2:22:56 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

You and Dinesh D'Souza should wrote a blog.
Saw 2016: Obama's America last night. Was actually pretty good. I think that he has summed up Obama's influences rather well, but I will admit that not all of his conclusions necessarily follow.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 7:19:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 4:37:16 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 8/31/2012 2:22:56 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

You and Dinesh D'Souza should wrote a blog.
Saw 2016: Obama's America last night. Was actually pretty good. I think that he has summed up Obama's influences rather well, but I will admit that not all of his conclusions necessarily follow.

Hence why my nickname for Dinesh for the last two of three years has been: the King of Non Sequitur.

I didn't really like the movie. I don't know how you can transcend Obama's father's 'anti-American believes' into what Obama believes. The dark imagery used to paint America' alleged future (if Obama is to be reelected) was overly cynical and just screams "WE WANT OBAMA TO FAIL".
turn down for h'what
EvanK
Posts: 599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 10:52:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

But....but.....I'm a ginger.....I hope you're wrong.... :'(
The problem with socialism is that, sooner or later, you run out of people's money."_Margaret Thatcher

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."_Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."_Thomas Jefferson

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."-Mark Twain
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2012 5:37:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 4:37:16 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 8/31/2012 2:22:56 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

You and Dinesh D'Souza should wrote a blog.
Saw 2016: Obama's America last night. Was actually pretty good. I think that he has summed up Obama's influences rather well, but I will admit that not all of his conclusions necessarily follow.

Not really... I still think all of what he says is based on cherry picking things to agree with him (e.g. saying he liked a professor who was anti-neo-colonialism shows he was anti-neo-colonial doesn't really prove anything). As well as non-sequiturs 99% of the time.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:10:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I hate to tell you but it gets worse. They outlaw religon and the president claims he's Jesus. Then they outlaw hollidays and children go to school 24/7 untill they guraduate. But yes I'm a ginger aswell so I do hope it's just a dream not a vision.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:16:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

lol

We have a forum for this kind of stuff now, though.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 12:56:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

lol

We have a forum for this kind of stuff now, though

Like what.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 1:57:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 7:19:57 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
At 8/31/2012 4:37:16 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 8/31/2012 2:22:56 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

You and Dinesh D'Souza should wrote a blog.
Saw 2016: Obama's America last night. Was actually pretty good. I think that he has summed up Obama's influences rather well, but I will admit that not all of his conclusions necessarily follow.

Hence why my nickname for Dinesh for the last two of three years has been: the King of Non Sequitur.

I didn't really like the movie. I don't know how you can transcend Obama's father's 'anti-American believes' into what Obama believes.
Well, it is called Dreams From My Father and Obama himself admits to being influenced by his father and "picking up where he left off." Are we not to believe Obama's own words?

And as far as anti-Americanism, sh!t you needn't look very far: blames America first, believes America & Constitution is fundamentally flawed, world apology tour, etc.

The dark imagery used to paint America' alleged future (if Obama is to be reelected) was overly cynical and just screams "WE WANT OBAMA TO FAIL".
True, but it's certainly no more and probably much less than the anti-Bush imagery posited by the left just a few years ago.

*********************************

At 9/1/2012 5:37:28 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Not really... I still think all of what he says is based on cherry picking things to agree with him (e.g. saying he liked a professor who was anti-neo-colonialism shows he was anti-neo-colonial doesn't really prove anything). As well as non-sequiturs 99% of the time.
Not really 99%, more like 20% non sequiturs. We need just read Obama's book to "hear it" from the horses mouth. Furthermore, we need only to look at Obama's actions: blames America first, believes America & Constitution is fundamentally flawed, world apology tour, etc. But to a pro leftist like yourself, I am sure that you find Obama center-left or some such nonsense.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:07:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm being serious...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 7:30:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/4/2012 1:57:46 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 8/31/2012 7:19:57 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
At 8/31/2012 4:37:16 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 8/31/2012 2:22:56 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

You and Dinesh D'Souza should wrote a blog.
Saw 2016: Obama's America last night. Was actually pretty good. I think that he has summed up Obama's influences rather well, but I will admit that not all of his conclusions necessarily follow.

Hence why my nickname for Dinesh for the last two of three years has been: the King of Non Sequitur.

I didn't really like the movie. I don't know how you can transcend Obama's father's 'anti-American believes' into what Obama believes.
Well, it is called Dreams From My Father and Obama himself admits to being influenced by his father and "picking up where he left off." Are we not to believe Obama's own words?

And as far as anti-Americanism, sh!t you needn't look very far: blames America first, believes America & Constitution is fundamentally flawed, world apology tour, etc.

The dark imagery used to paint America' alleged future (if Obama is to be reelected) was overly cynical and just screams "WE WANT OBAMA TO FAIL".
True, but it's certainly no more and probably much less than the anti-Bush imagery posited by the left just a few years ago.

*********************************

At 9/1/2012 5:37:28 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Not really... I still think all of what he says is based on cherry picking things to agree with him (e.g. saying he liked a professor who was anti-neo-colonialism shows he was anti-neo-colonial doesn't really prove anything). As well as non-sequiturs 99% of the time.
Not really 99%, more like 20% non sequiturs. We need just read Obama's book to "hear it" from the horses mouth. Furthermore, we need only to look at Obama's actions: blames America first, believes America & Constitution is fundamentally flawed, world apology tour, etc. But to a pro leftist like yourself, I am sure that you find Obama center-left or some such nonsense.

Constitution flawed: not at all left wing. Contitutionalism: liberalist.
Blaming a country for an action: not left wing. Trying to avoid war and use discussion instead: liberal.

Not stating the facts but instead generally using ad hominems and hasty assumptions: seemingly Conservative of all of a sudden.

Name some of the "logical" conclusions that can be drawn from the evidence about Obama being, let's take the major claim by D'Souza, trying to make America fail. Or his motive of trying to make America fail because he hates America. Or that his anti-colonial jeremaids have some value.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:17:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:30:46 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Constitution flawed: not at all left wing. Contitutionalism: liberalist.
Only I never claimed that believing that the Constitution is flawed is a left wing thing. Liberalist and liberal is same difference, unless you wish to explain yourself instead of being cryptic. Additionally, one CAN be left or right and hold the belief that the Constitution is flawed. Try again.

Blaming a country for an action: not left wing.
Always blaming a country for taking action when others fail to do so IS a left wing thing.

Trying to avoid war and use discussion instead: liberal.
Trying to appease your enemies is indeed liberal. One can only talk so much.

Not stating the facts but instead generally using ad hominems and hasty assumptions: seemingly Conservative of all of a sudden.
The above is not sentence in the English language. Please revise and repost.

Name some of the "logical" conclusions that can be drawn from the evidence about Obama being, let's take the major claim by D'Souza, trying to make America fail.
By decreasing the military in size and scope, he is diminishing America's role as a super power placing it more on par with the other nations of the world.

Or his motive of trying to make America fail because he hates America.
I tend not to desire a "fundamental transformation" of that which I love. Perhaps something here or there that needs fixing, yes; but a "fundamental transformation" that is usually reserved for something which I do not love. For example, one can say Iran and Syria need to be fundamentally transformed so as to become better nations that respect their citizenry's rights, etc.

Or that his anti-colonial jeremaids have some value.
He wishes America to be on par and no different than other nations; there's nothing special about her, etc.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 5:07:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hawkins is tellin' the truth dude.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 9:03:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/6/2012 5:07:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Hawkins is tellin' the truth dude.
Right. I mean, who am I going to believe Hawkins or my lying eyes!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 5:25:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 4:17:20 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:30:46 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
(pointless series of quoting you, which is a waste of time to bother doing)

Name some of the "logical" conclusions that can be drawn from the evidence about Obama being, let's take the major claim by D'Souza, trying to make America fail.
By decreasing the military in size and scope, he is diminishing America's role as a super power placing it more on par with the other nations of the world.

No, making a military smaller doesn't mean you're trying to make a nation weaker, nor does it make a nation weaker, nor does it make a nation worse by comparison to others. You understand how that is such a massive non-sequitur that is? Are you honestly saying that there is no other reason at all to make a nation's military smaller? Possibly something to do with a massive debt of some kind? That thing that the Republicans have been asking to get reduced? Oh wait, I forgot, we can't do that because we're also not allowed to cut spending.

Ignoring that rant, though, what you have to claim is that there is no other cause. You have to claim that massive swathes of both Democrats and Republicans are "anti-American" who want to "make America fail" because they want to reduce the defence spending.

http://www.economist.com...

But please, call 80% of the population Anti-American. Because 80% of Americans are anti-American all of a sudden.

Or his motive of trying to make America fail because he hates America.
I tend not to desire a "fundamental transformation" of that which I love. Perhaps something here or there that needs fixing, yes; but a "fundamental transformation" that is usually reserved for something which I do not love. For example, one can say Iran and Syria need to be fundamentally transformed so as to become better nations that respect their citizenry's rights, etc.

No idea where this is from due to the lack of source, so is it an argument? Because there is no connection between these two things.

Or that his anti-colonial jeremaids have some value.
He wishes America to be on par and no different than other nations; there's nothing special about her, etc.

Omg someone believes that America does not have a Divine Right! This is massive new information which proves he is anti-colonialist. Apart from the fact that your first statement is a massive assumption, similar to the second. Also, that they still don't follow to the conclusion of being anti-colonial.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
TheAsylum
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 10:52:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/5/2012 7:07:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm being serious...

Hey, keep posting your dreams.
I am serious. Dreams are good for insight.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 9:54:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 10:52:37 AM, TheAsylum wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:07:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm being serious...

Hey, keep posting your dreams.
I am serious. Dreams are good for insight.

*I wrote this at like 4AM right after I woke up lol*

"Dream started as cheesedingo and her looking for somewhere to build a dome for their product to debate in with other companies. Then it changed to Dylan taking me to his dads huge house where there were ps4s. Then it went back to her and I was lost so we went to the same house that she said was her dads and she had an Alienware then I went to the bottom of the house and saw totalbiscuit and others playing the ps4s and the game was some kind of flying mech fighter then her dad used his phones gps to find the hotel then on the walk back she told me that her parents died and she lived with her grandparents and she and i started crying then I went back to the hotel and I woke up.
Her name was something like "Barie" or something but I know it started with a b"
I also remember getting the address mixed up with a trailer park and falling through some stairs...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 4:09:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Last night I had another,
A women of immortallity came to me and said she'd be mine and make me perfection only if I sacrafice inocent women. I hesitated at first and when she saw this she began killing many people weather I knew them or not. Her name was Meniya (I don't currently know someone by this name.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 5:08:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/8/2012 5:25:52 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 9/5/2012 4:17:20 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
At 9/5/2012 7:30:46 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
(pointless series of quoting you, which is a waste of time to bother doing)
Name some of the "logical" conclusions that can be drawn from the evidence about Obama being, let's take the major claim by D'Souza, trying to make America fail.
By decreasing the military in size and scope, he is diminishing America's role as a super power placing it more on par with the other nations of the world.
No, making a military smaller doesn't mean you're trying to make a nation weaker, nor does it make a nation weaker...
You said it twice. That alone doesn't NECESSARILY make it weaker, but in the case of Obama, like Carter, it does. He is reducing the size of the military AND he wants the US to play a lesser role in the world. He wants the US to be on par with other nations: the US is the lone superpower and in order to make the US on par, one NECESSARILY has to make it weaker. And it's not just through the military per se that he is "cutting".

...nor does it make a nation worse by comparison to others. You understand how that is such a massive non-sequitur that is?
It makes this nation have weaker standing in the world; inability for us to project power; makes us and the rest of the world more unsafe; also, see above.

Are you honestly saying that there is no other reason at all to make a nation's military smaller?
No. Are you starting work on a strawman? I think so.

Possibly something to do with a massive debt of some kind?
Which he is not addressing by ANY stretch of the imagination.

That thing that the Republicans have been asking to get reduced?
There are SO MANY OTHER THINGS that need to get cut first, not to mention that I do not have a problem with cutting back on military spending to bring us to pre-war levels NOT below.

Oh wait, I forgot, we can't do that because we're also not allowed to cut spending.
Tell that to Obama, he's the biggest spender yet!

Ignoring that rant, though, what you have to claim is that there is no other cause.
See above.

You have to claim that massive swathes of both Democrats and Republicans are "anti-American" who want to "make America fail" because they want to reduce the defence spending.
Indeed you are building a strawman! Don't forget to burn it when you're done!

But please, call 80% of the population Anti-American. Because 80% of Americans are anti-American all of a sudden.
What a brilliant non sequitur! Only 21% are truly Anti-American (ie Liberal/Progressive), the rest consider themselves moderates (35%), or Conservative (40%). -Gallup.

Try again.

Or his motive of trying to make America fail because he hates America.
I tend not to desire a "fundamental transformation" of that which I love. Perhaps something here or there that needs fixing, yes; but a "fundamental transformation" that is usually reserved for something which I do not love. For example, one can say Iran and Syria need to be fundamentally transformed so as to become better nations that respect their citizenry's rights, etc.
No idea where this is from due to the lack of source, so is it an argument? Because there is no connection between these two things.
It's crystal clear; however, you wish to ignore it instead of challenging it. Typical.

Or that his anti-colonial jeremaids have some value.
He wishes America to be on par and no different than other nations; there's nothing special about her, etc.
Omg someone believes that America does not have a Divine Right!
You do love to play with wicker! I never said anything about divine, you Godless atheist.

This is massive new information which proves he is anti-colonialist. Apart from the fact that your first statement is a massive assumption, similar to the second. Also, that they still don't follow to the conclusion of being anti-colonial.
He wishes for America to loose its superpower status, which he views as colonial. The school he went to in Hawaii imbued in him anti-colonialism; apparently, you didn't read his book.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 4:49:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It must be a prophacy, because meniya is the capitol of an Egyptian providinece one where anti-american sentiments are raging
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 5:04:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/14/2012 4:49:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
It must be a prophacy, because meniya is the capitol of an Egyptian providinece one where anti-american sentiments are raging

And I will find Barie one day.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2012 5:18:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
bossyburrito I believe you will.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
yoda878
Posts: 902
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 2:27:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

Dreams are thoughts scrambled up and put back together. Right now the tv is full of scare tactics so it is no surprise that you would have a dream like this, and the fact that you think it could be true tells me that you have had thoughts like this b/4. Its a dream end of story.
Me
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 4:16:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 12:39:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Several months ago in March I began having dreams of when a new government called the Ultamatuim would take over the U.S. and UN and they would issue a decree to kill all gingers and those opposing their rule. I thought nothing of this until in Lubbock, TX, were they are getting more police, because if Obama is re-elected then he'll give power to the UN leading to civil war. So tell me am I off, insane or right?

Yoda wrote
Dreams are thoughts scrambled up and put back together. Right now the tv is full of scare tactics so it is no surprise that you would have a dream like this, and the fact that you think it could be true tells me that you have had thoughts like this b/4. Its a dream end of story.

I haven't seen any scare tatics, but I've always believed that Obama was the anti-christ.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~