Jump to topic:

What is Universe?

Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 10:19:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Allow me to explain this on different point of view. On my point of view. There are similarities in between my understanding and from another sources.

For comparison: http://www.crystalinks.com..., http://www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com...

Or you can learn from Matrix. I am not sure if my point of view related to this, has the sameness with another sources. I am not going to explain how i can understand this, since it takes a lot of reasonable explanation, which i consider don't have time yet to provide complete reasoning explanation on this.

Perhaps if you want to make a denial or acceptance based on science, please do so. We want to hear all from you, different version, related update links, argumentation from any possible means or your better explanation on my understanding. Or you have different version.

This is my understanding:

There is only one universe as myself, but there could be multiple universe inside myself. These universes are possibilities, but there is only huge universe as myself.

Compared to others, then there are more universes as many as themselves.

What is universe?

Imagine these:

There is water, and from water we can see an ice. Single ice would be considered as a border of universe for myself. Inside an ice there is a little bit liquidity and it called my consciousness. Multiply it for any of us. So if there are billion people, then there are billion of a kind of ice.

What we perceive as living, it"s differentiation from one state to another state of liquidity in the middle of my own ice (this ice causes a sense of territory - I am not you). Universe is not the ice but it"s a part of possible differentiation of a state of liquidity in the middle of my ice.

When you are touching your friend, then there is a changing of liquidity in the middle of your ice that give you perception there is you and your friend and you are trying to touch your friend. On another ice owned by your friend, there will be synchronized to your action, so if you succeed touched your friend, then inside your friend"s ice there will be a changing of liquidity that reflects your friend is being touched by you.

So there is no causality (that can be observed empirically) inside your universe. Causality (that can be observed empirically) is between my universe and yours to control how something should be related. WE ARE ALL CONNECTED EACH OTHER.

Causality & Synchronizing Each Other

It has meaning that in one (single) universe there is only me (one consciousness) and no one else (no other consciousness). Every creature (that has consciousness) has its own single universe. For just one (single) universe, there is only one consciousness, but there maybe many events or similar in one universe.

So, if we are placed as observer, outside multiple universes, we will only see one (single) scenario for every consciousness. Its like giant puzzle. There will be no duplication for each of us. That is why i disbelieve with MWI (many world interpretation). Also i disbelieve parallel universe as mentioned generally http://www.bbc.co.uk...

If someday we found ourselves in another parallel universe, then only we are as living being with consciousness, another you (other than yourself while reading this) never equipped with consciousness.

Many world in my version assert the fact that for each of universe donates one (single) actor (consciousness). For each of the existing universe, contributing only one (single) consciousness (me or you, or him, or her, or other living being) joined with others to form a big event (movement, causality etc) with no duplication.

Its like we are playing online game, each of us has its own display with our own avatar. But on the other side (your friend while interact with you) has its own appearance on its own display. My display and another display owned by my friend (while doing interaction with me) has different appearance, but both displays are SYNCHRONIZING each other (CAUSALITY, that can be observed empirically). And for each of display connected only to one (single) consciousness (in this analogy similar to myself as a player).

That's my point of view.
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2012 4:58:49 PM
At 11/4/2012 10:19:14 PM, Seremonia wrote:
Allow me to explain this on different point of view.
OK.

There is only one universe as myself, but there could be multiple universe inside myself. These universes are possibilities, but there is only huge universe as myself.
Too much equivocation and/or paradox. Example: there's only one but there are many; universes are possibilities but there in only (one) huge universe. Can you state this is a more coherent and less obtuse manner?

Are you trying to say that there are as many universes as there are people?

What is universe?
It is all of existence; all that is. This is meant in all tenses of the verb "to be": ALL THAT WAS/IS/WILL BE.

Imagine these:

There is water, and from water we can see an ice. Single ice would be considered as a border of universe for myself.
So are you an ice block in a sea of water? And if you're the ice and you're a universe, then what's the water your floating in, another universe?

Inside an ice there is a little bit liquidity and it called my consciousness. Multiply it for any of us. So if there are billion people, then there are billion of a kind of ice.
So everyone is a universe that's an ice block that's not fully solid because there's some melted ice inside all of the blocks, right?

What we perceive as living, it's differentiation from one state to another state of liquidity in the middle of my own ice (this ice causes a sense of territory - I am not you).
So depending upon the amount of water WITHIN the ice determines the nature of the person, right? And if a block of ice has no water inside, is that a dead person? Is that an inanimate object?

Universe is not the ice but it"s a part of possible differentiation of a state of liquidity in the middle of my ice.
So the universe inside you is the water inside the ice block but not the ice itself, right?

The funny thing about this "definition" of "universe" is that there is NOTHING "uni" about it!

When you are touching your friend, then there is a changing of liquidity in the middle of your ice that give you perception there is you and your friend and you are trying to touch your friend.
By touch, do you mean sex?

On another ice owned by your friend, there will be synchronized to your action, so if you succeed touched your friend, then inside your friend"s ice there will be a changing of liquidity that reflects your friend is being touched by you.
I think you do, pervert!

So there is no causality (that can be observed empirically) inside your universe.
Actually, your description above is totally causal! It's couldn't be more riddled with cause & effect.

Causality (that can be observed empirically) is between my universe and yours to control how something should be related.
More paradox: it's causal but it's not; it's empirical but it's not. You have truly mastered the art of telling many things without actually saying anything!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED EACH OTHER.
"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind
Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva
Om"

It has meaning that in one (single) universe there is only me (one consciousness) and no one else (no other consciousness).
OK, let's say this is P1...

Every creature (that has consciousness) has its own single universe.
And it makes one wonder that given P1, how in Zeus' nut-sack do you get to claim that there is anything outside said universe? Answer: you can't without making a bold assertion.

For just one (single) universe, there is only one consciousness, but there maybe many events or similar in one universe.
This is most un-uni universe if ever heard!

So, if we are placed as observer, outside multiple universes, we will only see one (single) scenario for every consciousness. Its like giant puzzle. There will be no duplication for each of us.
What in Athena's cunny does this even mean?

That is why i disbelieve with MWI (many world interpretation).
Oh right. It all make sense! One scenario giant puzzles are unduplicated in the observer! Of course why didn't I unthink that before?

Also i disbelieve parallel universe as mentioned generally http://www.bbc.co.uk...
But you're ok with non sequiturs, equivocation, an paradox? Well, I guess you've gotta have some standards, right?

If someday we found ourselves in another parallel universe, then only we are as living being with consciousness, another you (other than yourself while reading this) never equipped with consciousness.
Yes, because of the Yousaidso rule of logic. Now I'm beginning to see!

Many world in my version assert the fact that for each of universe donates one (single) actor (consciousness). For each of the existing universe, contributing only one (single) consciousness (me or you, or him, or her, or other living being) joined with others to form a big event (movement, causality etc) with no duplication.
Of course, because her eby single you mean plural. Right, I get it.

Its like we are playing online game, each of us has its own display with our own avatar. But on the other side (your friend while interact with you) has its own appearance on its own display. My display and another display owned by my friend (while doing interaction with me) has different appearance, but both displays are SYNCHRONIZING each other (CAUSALITY, that can be observed empirically). And for each of display connected only to one (single) consciousness (in this analogy similar to myself as a player).

That's my point of view.
And it's so wonderfully chaotic and riddled nonsense. Of course by chaotic, I mean organized and by nonsense I mean totally logical.
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 10:36:42 AM
At 11/5/2012 4:58:49 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
OK.

Too much equivocation and/or paradox. Example: there's only one but there are many; universes are possibilities but there in only (one) huge universe. Can you state this is a more coherent and less obtuse manner?

1. Consider this: there is water, and within water we can perceive a part of it with low temperature, and within it we can perceive even lower than previous. Or within one universe we can perceive multiple dimensional.

Are you trying to say that there are as many universes as there are people?

2. Yes, there are as many computers as there are avatars

What is universe?
It is all of existence; all that is. This is meant in all tenses of the verb "to be": ALL THAT WAS/IS/WILL BE.

Imagine these:

There is water, and from water we can see an ice. Single ice would be considered as a border of universe for myself.
So are you an ice block in a sea of water? And if you're the ice and you're a universe, then what's the water your floating in, another universe?

3. Ice is the universe itself. And the water, ... i am not focusing on that, you may consider anything you like. It's something.

Inside an ice there is a little bit liquidity and it called my consciousness. Multiply it for any of us. So if there are billion people, then there are billion of a kind of ice.
So everyone is a universe that's an ice block that's not fully solid because there's some melted ice inside all of the blocks, right?

4. Yes

What we perceive as living, it's differentiation from one state to another state of liquidity in the middle of my own ice (this ice causes a sense of territory - I am not you).
So depending upon the amount of water WITHIN the ice determines the nature of the person, right? And if a block of ice has no water inside, is that a dead person? Is that an inanimate object?

5. Not depending upon the amount of water. But a dead person or live person and different state of consciousness or different perception on consciousness, it depends on the state of liquidity (not amount of water). It's like different contours of liquidity, different distribution of liquidity. In the sense that a dead person has no relation with no water inside. There is always liquidity (water) but with different states of liquidity. It's like creating different waves.

Universe is not the ice but it"s a part of possible differentiation of a state of liquidity in the middle of my ice.
So the universe inside you is the water inside the ice block but not the ice itself, right?

6. Ice is boundary, but we perceive space, planets, universe, because of changing waves of our liquidity.

The funny thing about this "definition" of "universe" is that there is NOTHING "uni" about it!

When you are touching your friend, then there is a changing of liquidity in the middle of your ice that give you perception there is you and your friend and you are trying to touch your friend.
By touch, do you mean sex?

7. By touch i mean "when video player is playing a movie, and we saw someone was touching or did anything ...", did you see someone was touching or did anything?. It's just like different changing of binary codes from movie file (*.wav, etc)"

On another ice owned by your friend, there will be synchronized to your action, so if you succeed touched your friend, then inside your friend"s ice there will be a changing of liquidity that reflects your friend is being touched by you.
I think you do, pervert!

8. WHAT? See above, on online games, when the system on our computer was changing then, on another computer was changing too, to synchronized actions

So there is no causality (that can be observed empirically) inside your universe.
Actually, your description above is totally causal! It's couldn't be more riddled with cause & effect.

9. When we were watching movie, it looked like there was the only causality inside the movie, but actually, causality can be found outside the movie, where "the creator of the movie" was managing the order of the frames of the movie. Causality is not within movie, but we can find causality on scenarios. Meaning, watching someone was running, didn't have to be ended with drinking. It depends on scenarios.

Causality (that can be observed empirically) is between my universe and yours to control how something should be related.
More paradox: it's causal but it's not; it's empirical but it's not. You have truly mastered the art of telling many things without actually saying anything!

10. See above.

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED EACH OTHER.
"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither wildly as they slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind
Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva
Om"

It has meaning that in one (single) universe there is only me (one consciousness) and no one else (no other consciousness).
OK, let's say this is P1...

Every creature (that has consciousness) has its own single universe.
And it makes one wonder that given P1, how in Zeus' nut-sack do you get to claim that there is anything outside said universe? Answer: you can't without making a bold assertion.

For just one (single) universe, there is only one consciousness, but there maybe many events or similar in one universe.
This is most un-uni universe if ever heard!

11. Changing liquidity can be considered like changing waves of liquidity, and it creates many events. It's like watching different possibilities from one single computer. But it's not the only causality since changing on one computer must be synchronized to another computer, in the sense that this causality depends on scenario.
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!
Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2012 10:37:01 AM
At 11/5/2012 4:58:49 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
OK.
So, if we are placed as observer, outside multiple universes, we will only see one (single) scenario for every consciousness. Its like giant puzzle. There will be no duplication for each of us.
What in Athena's cunny does this even mean?

12. See above, about scenarios, about us as an observer watching movie. IOW, we can be an observer, if we change the wave of our liquidity by meditating.

That is why i disbelieve with MWI (many world interpretation).
Oh right. It all make sense! One scenario giant puzzles are unduplicated in the observer! Of course why didn't I unthink that before?

13. Again you are trying to understand separately without considering any other relevant explanation. There is no duplication for our consciousness.

Also i disbelieve parallel universe as mentioned generally http://www.bbc.co.uk...
But you're ok with non sequiturs, equivocation, an paradox? Well, I guess you've gotta have some standards, right?

Yes, because of the Yousaidso rule of logic. Now I'm beginning to see!

14. If we perceive another me, it's only within ourselves, and there is only me (my consciousness) on my universe.

Of course, because her eby single you mean plural. Right, I get it.

15. There is changing of liquidity on each of us and it's synchronized each other.

That's my point of view.
And it's so wonderfully chaotic and riddled nonsense. Of course by chaotic, I mean organized and by nonsense I mean totally logical.

I can accept that, since it's rather provoking :)