Jump to topic:

How many Uncaused Cause(s)?

Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 8:05:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We may refer to a topic about "Uncaused Cause": http://debate.org...

If, Just If We Consider There Are Many Uncaused Cause(s), then there will be consequences, and let us follow the consequences of it, and see where is it going to?

For an "Uncaused Cause" is, never coming from other "Uncaused Cause", therefore between one "Uncaused Cause" and another "Uncaused Cause" there are possibilities:

- There is no distance in between one of them to another, and it asserts many "Uncaused Cause" as one "Uncaused Cause",

- There is a distance in between one of them to another.

If there is a distance in between them (Uncaused Causes), then there is something separate them. Whether this separator can be considered as "SPACE" or not, but this "space" or not "space" must be "something" or "nothingness". But nothingness can't be separator, since it's nothing, therefore the separator (whatever it is) it must be "something", and therefore (further) it can be tested to see if it can stand when it attempted to be connected (reasonably) to the consequences from the other side.

And we will try to crash it with another (in between consequences, each other), to see which one collapsed and which ones still survive, and we will see what is said by "the consequence that can stand".

If there is a distance in between them (Uncaused Causes), then there is something separate them with possibilities:

1. "Not Uncaused Cause" as separator in between any of "Uncaused Cause", but it"s impossible, because, if somehow "not Uncaused Cause" is outside its "Uncaused Cause", it asserts impossibility that "not Uncaused Cause" is an additional to its "Uncaused Cause, therefore "not Uncaused Cause" is always within one of "Uncaused Cause" itself, therefore "not Uncaused Cause" can"t separate both of "Uncaused Cause(s)".

2. "Uncaused Cause" as separator in between any of "Uncaused Cause", but it"s also impossible, because, it asserts that:

- there is additional "Uncaused Cause" of previous "Uncaused Cause(s)", and it asserts that there is the latest "Uncaused Cause", and it"s impossible, because, it asserts that there is "Uncaused Cause" coming from something, and it"s impossible.

- there is no additional "Uncaused Cause" of previous "Uncaused Cause(s)", and it asserts there is no separator in between any of "Uncaused Cause(s)", therefore it asserts both "Uncaused Cause(s)" continuing one and another as one "Uncaused Cause".

CONCLUSION

Therefore, there is no further for any of "The caused (Not Uncaused Cause)" and any of "Uncaused Cause" that capable to separate in between "Uncaused Causes", therefore there is no separation in between any of them ("Uncaused Causes"), therefore it asserts:

- There is only one "Uncaused Cause".

- We live within The Biggest, Uncaused Cause! Therefore, (if we believe in) God sent Solomon, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, then they were lived at the same place within The Biggest, Uncaused Cause! And when they were died, they are living indeed on different place but still within the same place as The Biggest, Uncaused Cause!

We are all within ONE. Peace among us. Cheers :)
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!
Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2012 9:32:22 PM
At 11/8/2012 8:08:40 PM, FREEDO wrote:
There are no causes at all.

That's great. Thank you :)
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!
tBoonePickens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 3:05:22 PM
At 11/8/2012 8:05:35 PM, Seremonia wrote:
- We live within The Biggest, Uncaused Cause! Therefore, (if we believe in) God sent Solomon, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, then they were lived at the same place within The Biggest, Uncaused Cause!
Well, I can agree that God "sent" Solomon, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, but I think that Mohammed was sent by the "other guy!"
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 12:33:33 AM
At 11/9/2012 3:05:22 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:
- We live within The Biggest, Uncaused Cause! Therefore, (if we believe in) God sent Solomon, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed, then they were lived at the same place within The Biggest, Uncaused Cause!
Well, I can agree that God "sent" Solomon, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, but I think that Mohammed was sent by the "other guy!"

Hi,

According to religion, Mohammed was sent by God, not by "the other guy". If you consider it's wrong (that Mohammed wasn't send by God), then again you are forcing your own assertion better than (or as good as) Muslim, but since you are christian - catholic, then i doubt it :)
Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2012 12:59:21 AM
At 11/9/2012 3:05:22 PM, tBoonePickens wrote:

Please, have a look on Bible & Quran. It seems you understand about Mohammed better than any religion, because as far as i know any religion: Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, never assert that Mohammed was sent by "the other guy". You are acting improperly.