Jump to topic:

God is Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnipotence

Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 11:01:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Is there inconsistency among Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnipotent and Omnibenevolence?

According to generally known: Omnipresence is being present everywhere (God is everywhere). Omniscience is all knowing (God is aware of everything). It asserts that God knows everything. Omnipotent is all power.

Omnipotence

There is crucial understanding related to "omnipotence". It's about dependency. Without relating "omnipotence" to "dependency" it would be difficult to understand and to apply (to relating it to) another understanding.

Consider this: if i am saying that "i can do as far as i can do", then i can say that i am omnipotence, in the sense "i can do anything what i want as far as i can do". You can't judge that i have weakness. Thus, by comparing myself to others, then we can perceive my own weakness. It's comparison through dependency. Since i have weakness, because i must do something dependent upon something else.

God is omnipotence, in the sense that, all possibilities within God can be functioned properly.

God does any of God's possibilities within priorities, in the sense that God does within orders (within priorities), and God knows which one of them (of possibilities of God) is the first to be realized and to be perceived by us.

In other words: We have disability, defect, but not for God.

God is omnipotence, meaning God is capable of doing things as far as its own possibilities without being limited by all (other than God) within God's own priorities.

We can refer this to "perfection". God is perfect, in the sense that, all possibilities of God can be functioned BUT WITHIN PRIORITIES. Differ to human, where maybe we can do within priorities but all of our possibilities can't be functioned all, OR,

If all of our possibilities can be functioned, then it must be functioned within God's permission (therefore or because, our possibilities are dependent upon God).

God is omnipotence because God is not dependent upon all (other than God).

Meaning, our limitation can be understood in the sense that, we have less control (limited by something else) to our own possibilities, where God has full control (not limited by all things other than God) on its own possibilities.

God is Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnipotence

God knows everything because God is omnipresence. God is omniscience because of God's omnipresence. Omnipresence asserts omniscience. And God is omnipotence as far God's own possibilities and because God has full control on God's own possibilities.

There is no conflict of understanding in between, omnipresence, omniscience and omnipotence.

Personally if i have to believe characteristics of God (Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnipotence), then i must accept reasonable understanding about characteristics of God as i already described above. Unless there is no way to understand characteristics of God in such reasonable assertions, then i must deny all of these (Omnipresence, Omniscience, Omnipotence).
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!
Seremonia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 11:12:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Omnibenevolence

How could something be considered as good?

Something called "good" because it is compared to something else. There is no way for us to define "goodness" except by comparison. While the Lord as the only existence that causes the presence of all functions (all of us are functions), then there is nothing else except God's existence and its functions.

We can not compare the goodness of God by comparing its functions with God's self, because all functions are one as God's self. This is tantamount to compare yourself with yourself. That is why God is good, because goodness of God can not be compared TO ANOTHER GOD.

But when we were talking about the evils of the world, was comparable between the functions, at the same level, but from God's perspective, we are all its functions.

God is good because i believe there is only one God, and there is no other God to be compared one to another.
I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!