make the life a dream / make the dream a life

question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 10:33:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 9:17:55 AM, Cometflash wrote:
What is the difference between those two?

My head is spinning, I need help...

No difference at all. Because if you make life which is a reality a dream, which is not real. Then you are sleeping. Then when you are suppose to be awake out of your dream to live in the real world. You actually just sleep walking if you are trying to make the dream a life. We all need to awake out of the dream aka destiny. Find the truth which is reality and live it.

Turn off the dream tv
Cometflash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 11:20:37 AM
At 11/20/2012 10:33:19 AM, question4u wrote:

No difference at all. Because if you make life which is a reality a dream, which is not real. Then you are sleeping. Then when you are suppose to be awake out of your dream to live in the real world. You actually just sleep walking if you are trying to make the dream a life. We all need to awake out of the dream aka destiny. Find the truth which is reality and live it.

Turn off the dream tv

This is from a quote one of my cousins post on facebook. It seems that everything people post on facebook are quotes and pictures, or maybe is just my family...

Anyways, the begin of the quote says that is better to do the first than to do the second.
I know that those quotes usually have a message behind the words, if you know what I mean, but I couldn't help but to get stuck on that beginning...

I was trying to rephrase the quote to English, but couldn't really figure it how too, of why I just presented the pieces I had trouble with understanding.
There must be a difference between the two right? I cannot see one though...
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 2:31:42 PM
At 11/20/2012 11:20:37 AM, Cometflash wrote:

Turn off the dream tv

This is from a quote one of my cousins post on facebook. It seems that everything people post on facebook are quotes and pictures, or maybe is just my family...

Anyways, the begin of the quote says that is better to do the first than to do the second.
I know that those quotes usually have a message behind the words, if you know what I mean, but I couldn't help but to get stuck on that beginning...

I was trying to rephrase the quote to English, but couldn't really figure it how too, of why I just presented the pieces I had trouble with understanding.

First lets start off like this. Which one are you doing now?
Cometflash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 3:07:30 PM
At 11/20/2012 2:31:42 PM, question4u wrote:

Turn off the dream tv

Neither. : |

Oh, and I got things mixed up up there. Is not about better, and it was the opposite also...

Let me try this again.
The original quote:

"Mais real do que fazer da vida um sonho, e' fazer do sonho uma vida porque nem sempre temos a vida que sonhamos mas sempre teremos um sonho para viver".

Will attempt to translate.

More real than make the life a dream, is to make the dream a life because we not always have a life that we dream of but always will have a dream to live.
_____
But I was thinking now, would "make the life a dream" be consider seing life as a dream? And "make the dream a life" be to live your life realizing your dreams? If so, the later is obviously better than the first, which is what the quote say so.

I had a head ache this morning, and this quote just made it worse...lol
Maybe because I had a head ache I wasn't able to think clearly.

Anyways, if I'm correct by what I just said, the because wouldn't make much sense, I do not see a connection.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 6:27:12 PM
At 11/20/2012 3:07:30 PM, Cometflash wrote:

Turn off the dream tv

Oh, and I got things mixed up up there. Is not about better, and it was the opposite also...

Let me try this again.
The original quote:

"Mais real do que fazer da vida um sonho, e' fazer do sonho uma vida porque nem sempre temos a vida que sonhamos mas sempre teremos um sonho para viver".

More real than make the life a dream, is to make the dream a life because we not always have a life that we dream of but always will have a dream to live.
_____
But I was thinking now, would "make the life a dream" be consider seing life as a dream? And "make the dream a life" be to live your life realizing your dreams? If so, the later is obviously better than the first, which is what the quote say so.

Anyways, if I'm correct by what I just said, the because wouldn't make much sense, I do not see a connection.

Then what if the dream is then Black or always full of darkness then what happens to my life, if I am always realizing that darkness?
Cometflash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:25:07 PM
At 11/20/2012 6:27:12 PM, question4u wrote:
At 11/20/2012 3:07:30 PM, Cometflash wrote:

Turn off the dream tv

Let me try this again.
The original quote:

_____

Then what if the dream is then Black or always full of darkness then what happens to my life, if I am always realizing that darkness?
You become a blind man?!

I know this is not right, but I can't help but to laugh at this.

Not your question, but my response.

Dreams can be define in different ways, so when I use "realizing your dreams" is more like aspirations than a real dream (real dream as in what it happens when you go to sleep).