Jump to topic:

man cannot live by ideology or philosophy

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:55:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
while it may be stiimulating for some to engage in debates and discussions about man's ultimate meaning on planet earth. the truth is that man cannot survive without producing the vital elements for his survival. man cannot live off anything but what he produces from the soil.
And the only way this can be done is to recognize those who possess pure genius.
the man of genius realized the importance of using the horse to pull the plow and later learned how to farm and just as important how to protect it.

true genius is always inborn and can never be cultivated or taught ,let alone learned.
are we protecting all those of pure genius or are we substituting affirmative action programs in their place. think about it.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:12:04 PM
False, I'm your living proof.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:16:09 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:12:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
proof that you're a fool.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:31:40 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:16:09 PM, falconduler wrote:

The Fool: no I am The Fool.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:33:55 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:31:40 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 11/24/2012 4:16:09 PM, falconduler wrote:

The Fool: no I am The Fool.

no kidding.
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:40:48 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:34:48 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Politicians do a good job living off ideology.

But I enjoy your sentiment.

keep in mind that the FALL of Man was accompanied by expulsion. The white [aryan] in america has committed the mortal sin of diversity [integration] and so the process of EXPULSION is now in full swing.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:44:51 PM
wtf?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 5:28:23 PM
At 11/24/2012 3:55:32 PM, falconduler wrote:
while it may be stiimulating for some to engage in debates and discussions about man's ultimate meaning on planet earth. the truth is that man cannot survive without producing the vital elements for his survival. man cannot live off anything but what he produces from the soil.
And the only way this can be done is to recognize those who possess pure genius.
the man of genius realized the importance of using the horse to pull the plow and later learned how to farm and just as important how to protect it.

true genius is always inborn and can never be cultivated or taught ,let alone learned.
are we protecting all those of pure genius or are we substituting affirmative action programs in their place. think about it.

while it may be stimulating for some to engage in debates and discussions about man's ultimate meaning on planet earth. the truth is that man cannot survive without producing the vital elements for his survival.

The Fool: who are you supposed to be talking to? Philosophy? Philosophers?

Have you seen any discussions about ultimate meanings? And even more specifically, on earth. Lol. We have been discussing the Meaning of man in and through out all other dimensions of the universe And existence every where except on earth. That is, the non-earthly ones. Boy did you have it all wrong. Glad we have that resolved.

But if you are looking for your type, the next two forums are pure ideology. Just like your claims here, they are also based on absolutely nothing. You will love it there, they have all types of mystics, and you don't even have to be accounted responsible as long as you get lots of people to agree with you. And they agree with you already. In fact, you now owe me your life, for giving you this gift. If you don't take my "commandments" and or "rights" then. Then you will burn in eternity forever or murder you or put you in jail, how could you turn down all this Freedom.

Nah I'm just fooling, but you know isn't fooling, the next two forums below this one. In fact, you should give them the very same spiel you gave here, I'm sure it will be A Killer.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 5:43:44 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:44:51 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
wtf?

The Fool: He is one of your people.

<(89)
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 6:55:18 PM
At 11/24/2012 5:43:44 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 11/24/2012 4:44:51 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
wtf?

The Fool: He is one of your people.

<(89)

I have people?

Cool, how many, is there a list?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 8:00:28 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:40:48 PM, falconduler wrote:

keep in mind that the FALL of Man was accompanied by expulsion. The white [aryan] in america has committed the mortal sin of diversity [integration] and so the process of EXPULSION is now in full swing.

http://images.wikia.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 8:11:43 PM
Okay, lets go over two things.

1) You say that "genius" cannot be taught. Making an absolute claim like that requires proof. I can show that most modern geniuses, who have made great progress the fields of science and engineering, have spent years learning and training to be able to make those advancements.

2) You make a claim that is pro-Aryan and anti-all others (by attacking integration), yet your two examples of "genius" actions (farming and domesticating the horse) were from Aryans.

The domestication of horses occurred either in Eastern Europe or Central Asia. And farming began in either the Middle East or Northern Africa.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 9:37:13 PM
At 11/24/2012 8:11:43 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

1) You say that "genius" cannot be taught. Making an absolute claim like that requires proof. I can show that most modern geniuses, who have made great progress the fields of science and engineering, have spent years learning and training to be able to make those advancements.

2) You make a claim that is pro-Aryan and anti-all others (by attacking integration), yet your two examples of "genius" actions (farming and domesticating the horse) were not from Aryans.

The domestication of horses occurred either in Eastern Europe or Central Asia. And farming began in either the Middle East or Northern Africa.

i think you forgot to add that.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 10:47:01 PM

2) You make a claim that is pro-Aryan and anti-all others (by attacking integration), yet your two examples of "genius" actions (farming and domesticating the horse) were from Aryans.

He also said "the man of genius realized the importance of using the horse to pull the plow and later learned how to farm", I'm curious why they would have plows before they learned to farm.

1st Genius: Hey man, what's that you have?
2nd Genius: It's a plow.
1st Genius: What is a plow?
2nd Genius: I don't know.
1st Genius: What does it do?
1st Genius: OK, well, then I think you should have a horse pull it.
2nd Genius: Why?
1st Genius: I don't know, I just think it's important.

Or....maybe that's not how it actually happened, you know, since farming began at least 6,000 years before the horse was domesticated.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 1:16:14 AM
At 11/24/2012 10:47:01 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

He also said "the man of genius realized the importance of using the horse to pull the plow and later learned how to farm", I'm curious why they would have plows before they learned to farm.

Or....maybe that's not how it actually happened, you know, since farming began at least 6,000 years before the horse was domesticated.

The Fool: Copy Right!!!>
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 1:44:16 AM

http://www.myfacewhen.net...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 11:47:23 AM
At 11/24/2012 9:37:13 PM, darkkermit wrote:

2) You make a claim that is pro-Aryan and anti-all others (by attacking integration), yet your two examples of "genius" actions (farming and domesticating the horse) were not from Aryans.

i think you forgot to add that.

Thank you for the catch.
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 4:32:03 PM
At 11/24/2012 10:47:01 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

Before man used the horse to plow ,he used a captured slave. The horse freed the slave and allowed the master the option of using his slave for other purposes. which in turn allowed the man of genius the time to turn to other pursuits. which led to culture creation.
" what fools these mortal be"..
StreetLogician
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 5:31:04 PM

You are seriously disturbed.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 7:35:13 AM
I'm Roman Catholic that defines how I look at social issues (ie. Aborition, gay marriage, etc) So with that that shows I'm Pro-Life and Anti- gay marriage. This means I'm Conservative, Reform, Constitutional, or Tea Party.
Conservatism shows I'm not left wing.
My family believes Obama is the anti-Christ. (I know this is BS).
This leads to an Anti-Obama sentiment.
I'm FVCKING tried of the left wing mockin' me.
This shows anti-left wing sentiment.
6th grade I was jumped by Mexicans this gives me anti- Latino sentiment
This gives me Constitutional Party view on immigration.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 2:34:58 PM
At 11/26/2012 5:31:04 PM, StreetLogician wrote:

You are seriously disturbed.

and then some.
StreetLogician
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 4:13:21 PM
At 11/27/2012 7:35:13 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm Roman Catholic that defines how I look at social issues (ie. Aborition, gay marriage, etc) So with that that shows I'm Pro-Life and Anti- gay marriage. This means I'm Conservative, Reform, Constitutional, or Tea Party.

You are seriously disturbed too.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2012 6:05:53 PM
At 11/27/2012 4:13:21 PM, StreetLogician wrote:

There's a lot of that going around.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 7:30:00 AM
Sidewalker

At 11/27/2012 4:13:21 PM, StreetLogician wrote:

There's a lot of that going around

Prove it broski.