Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Mother Teresa was a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2013 3:34:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
All noble intention is but a ruse. It is an attempt to get in with your neighbors and buy their allegiance or secure their leaving you alone. Mother Teresa was an old hand at the Long Con, a product of evolution, the fittest, a natural born killer.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

^Pitiful
Harbinger
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 11:28:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/7/2013 3:34:48 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
How can you say this:
All noble intention

And then say this?

a natural born killer. A wolf.
Psalm 118:8, "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 11:58:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/8/2013 11:28:42 AM, Harbinger wrote:
At 6/7/2013 3:34:48 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
How can you say this:
All noble intention

And then say this?

a natural born killer. A wolf.

Are you actually quite serious?
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 3:05:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/8/2013 11:58:23 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/8/2013 11:28:42 AM, Harbinger wrote:
At 6/7/2013 3:34:48 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
How can you say this:
All noble intention

And then say this?

a natural born killer. A wolf.

Are you actually quite serious?

Harbinger has trouble with sentence parsing.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 3:42:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/8/2013 3:02:30 PM, The_Chaos_Heart wrote:
Mother Teresa was immoral, and nothing short of it, leaving people suffer and die so as to "bring them closer to God". Disgraceful.

To be honest I haven't the first f*cking clue about Mother Teresa, but that sounds good. F*cking Mother Teresa. A demon I say!
The_Chaos_Heart
Posts: 404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 3:53:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/8/2013 3:42:31 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/8/2013 3:02:30 PM, The_Chaos_Heart wrote:
Mother Teresa was immoral, and nothing short of it, leaving people suffer and die so as to "bring them closer to God". Disgraceful.

To be honest I haven't the first f*cking clue about Mother Teresa, but that sounds good. F*cking Mother Teresa. A demon I say!

Long story short, she was famous for her belief that pain and suffering brings one closer to God, and so pain ans suffering were, in a sense, good. She ran hospitals that could only be called such in name only, where she housed the sick and dying, giving them no medication to dull pain, and really, lackluster treatment all around. All to bring them closer to her God.

If that is not a perfect example of disheartening, disgraceful, immoral behavior, I do not know what is.
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 8:38:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/8/2013 3:53:08 PM, The_Chaos_Heart wrote:
At 6/8/2013 3:42:31 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
At 6/8/2013 3:02:30 PM, The_Chaos_Heart wrote:
Mother Teresa was immoral, and nothing short of it, leaving people suffer and die so as to "bring them closer to God". Disgraceful.

To be honest I haven't the first f*cking clue about Mother Teresa, but that sounds good. F*cking Mother Teresa. A demon I say!

Long story short, she was famous for her belief that pain and suffering brings one closer to God, and so pain ans suffering were, in a sense, good. She ran hospitals that could only be called such in name only, where she housed the sick and dying, giving them no medication to dull pain, and really, lackluster treatment all around. All to bring them closer to her God.

If that is not a perfect example of disheartening, disgraceful, immoral behavior, I do not know what is.

Jesus Christ, she REALLY was a wolf in sheep's clothing
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 1:57:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/8/2013 8:38:24 PM, PrivateEye wrote:
What a sadistic f*ck

Yeah, I looked into it. It's not an exaggeration to say she was an awful person. There are a lot of reasons to say that, but the point that The_Choas_Heart makes - that her hospitals were used to aid people's suffering, not alleviate it - makes her, as you say, a sadistic f*ck.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
PrivateEye
Posts: 972
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 2:01:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah, this thread was a fail. All these years I thought she was some saintly old woman and it turns out she was a f*cking monster. What the f*ck is wrong with these Christians?
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 2:19:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 2:01:44 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Yeah, this thread was a fail. All these years I thought she was some saintly old woman and it turns out she was a f*cking monster. What the f*ck is wrong with these Christians?

Mother Theresa did one good thing for humanity: she taught us just how far they could be conned. What's wrong with Christians is that the are human.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2013 2:20:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/9/2013 2:19:53 AM, vbaculum wrote:
At 6/9/2013 2:01:44 AM, PrivateEye wrote:
Yeah, this thread was a fail. All these years I thought she was some saintly old woman and it turns out she was a f*cking monster. What the f*ck is wrong with these Christians?

Mother Theresa did one good thing for humanity: she taught us just how far they could be conned. What's wrong with Christians is that they are human.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it